!!!!HELP!!! MY FRIEND IS TRYING TO USE THE FF BEAST STACK

ruedger455

ruedger455

Awards
ok my friend only has worked out a few times in his LIFE! He has another friend who thinks he know about steroids and pro hormones(which he does not). He got my best friend to buy the beast stack and told him thats all he needs cause of the RESTORE!! Ive tried telling my buddy that its not enough of a pct and he needs a serm and that he should not even consider PH's. Please help me give him a list of reasons why he should not do this. I dont want to see my friend get hurt.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When he can't get it up for six months he will know why. He needs a surem!

ruedger455

ruedger455

Awards
Lol yea i have told him. Im to the point im just gonna let him do it!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
When he can't get it up for six months he will know why. He needs a surem!
A surem hu? Lol. Hey Ruedger455 Since your buddy is naive you should link him to BEAST nutrition and tell him it is the same thing but then he will be building a natural stack. I doubt he will know what youre doing. Plus you can tell him it will be cheaper

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I meant serm. This phone auto corrects every thing.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wait what in the heck is ff beast stack?

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards

Wait what in the heck is ff beast stack?
LOL i figured I hate typing on my phone its a $200 stack offered by flex that has Max LMG, Methylstenbolon, TrenDion, 19-Norandrostenediol, spaced out for 8 weeks with 6 bromo and DAA offered as PCT. They also claim that there are very few people that experience negative sides.:tounge-in-cheek:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL i figured I hate typing on my phone its a $200 stack offered by flex that has Max LMG, Methylstenbolon, TrenDion, 19-Norandrostenediol, spaced out for 8 weeks with 6 bromo and DAA offered as PCT. They also claim that there are very few people that experience negative sides.:tounge-in-cheek:
Oh, very few huh? This must be the stack that everyone has been looking for. The side free stack.
;)

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Oh, very few huh? This must be the stack that everyone has been looking for. The side free stack.
;)
ya Im not sure what could go wrong just add a little 6-bromo and everyone is honkey dory! Its products that are marketed like this that get our toys taken away! Im still cursing the people that band P-plex

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap, my libido just went down a notch just reading that. This kid might have some nice tits when he is done with this stack.

ruedger455

ruedger455

Awards
Yea i told him yesterday that hes gonna have a nice set of tits lol but i convinced him to atleast take clomid with his pct

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I mean the 6 bromo will help some but I don't think it will be enough if he is gyno prone. Of course he has no idea if he is gyno prone if this is his first cycle. He should get some letro for a man boob emergency and some erase.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Instead of Erase, try Nolvadren XT. It is a better all in one. NXT has all of what Erase has (Arimistane) plus other goodies that are perfect for PCT. Stack with PR-XT for a Gain filled PCT.