First cycle info

rollinswollen

Awards
Hey guys im new to the forum but ive been browsing it for about 6 months now. Im going to start my first cycle in a few weeks and wanted some criticism on it. Ive done 3 ph cycles before and they ran good. Im 5 11 193lb 24 years old in October and around 14% bf according to a caliper. My plan is 500 mg of test e 4 weeks, 750 3 weeks and 1000 3 weeks 10 total. Was planning 500 all the way but my source says different? 40 mg dbol ed for the first 4 weeks. Hcg 500 iu each week "on" .25 to .5 mg of adex each day. 2 week break after then clomid 50/50/25/25. I plan on around 4k cals a day. Im going for a 40 40 20 split on protein carbs fats.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would stick to 500 mg all the way on your first cycle. Also first cycle I wouldn't use dianobol but if your gonna run it I would start @ 30 mg to see how your body reacts.

rollinswollen

Awards
Ok everything I've read says 500 for first run, I think I'd rather do that anyway to be safe. Everything else looks good though?

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would run the adex @.25 ed or eod.... The rest looks g2g

rollinswollen

Awards
Ya that's what I plan I was told depending how I feel if im bloating too bad on the dbol or start getting the itchy nips up it to .5 a day. Thanks though bro

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah if your gonna run the dbol you may need up to .5mg ed. While using test only .25 Ed or eod will be good.