infection or not help needed

frankie_96

Awards
I just started my cycle 4, Days ago and 1st shot went well of sus and deca but next day and till now it has been extremely sore to bend and it's hot and like the faintest red in the area and swollen is this mean infection or something else help would be great or I'll just probes go to doctor

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
do you have a fever... If you don't have a fever could possibly just be a high BA content in the gear in which case it will subside but your going to get this almost every pin which makes for a ****ty cycle. How ever if you have a fever I would definitely head to Doctor and get antibiotics ask for Bactrim amazing stuff. Be honest with the doctor they cant do anything to you but, need to know whats going on in order to fix you.

frankie_96

Awards
Thanks umm waited it out another day and it cleared up now leg is fine did another shot today I was a little hot when it was swolen but now everything seems to be fine so taking it I should be right for now
No need for doctors u think ?

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Yeah if it has subsided on its own your probably just looking at high BA content which sucks but, you can live through it.

frankie_96

Awards
What's high ba and it went down and on modnay did same leg and it's blown up again my other leg is fine but like a line or say a nerv or somthjng it's just hard to bend leg and real puffy in a line across my leg
What u think should I go ask a doctor or is it becusse I've hit that same thing again and it's blown up also were csn I see all the proper injection site most things u find on web down show it well enough
My mates never have problems and mine just sweels

JD261985

Banned
Awards
What's high ba and it went down and on modnay did same leg and it's blown up again my other leg is fine but like a line or say a nerv or somthjng it's just hard to bend leg and real puffy in a line across my leg
What u think should I go ask a doctor or is it becusse I've hit that same thing again and it's blown up also were csn I see all the proper injection site most things u find on web down show it well enough
My mates never have problems and mine just sweels
Are your friends using the same gear that you are? Do you know if its good quality or is it just underground lab gear?

frankie_96

Awards
Think it's underground labeled and everything looks legit don't know if I can out the name here but ****ing corks kill does that mean if it hurts heeps gear won't work and yeah my mates use it they sometimes get bad corks from what I hear