First time cycle question

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
My friend's coach is asking him if he would like to start a cycle, and while he doesn't know anything about it he asked me thinking I would. I dont know anything about it so I thought I would ask you all as everyone on here seems to know what is going on.

What his coach said he would have him do. Cycle 8 weeks on 8 weeks off.

Winny - 50mg 2x's a day
100mg - Test Prop - Weeks 1&2
150mg - Test Prop - Weeks 3-6
100mg - Test Prop - Weeks 7&8

This is all the info he gave me. He is asking is there something else he should be looking into? Is this even the proper way of doing a cycle? I know there will be a lot of opinions on what is the proper way and what not. But I dont know what to tell him, and don't want to give him bad info based on only what I have read from time to time.

Appreciate all the help.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Stay away from winny if you are a athlete it will ruin you I promise.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Stay away from winny if you are a athlete it will ruin you I promise.
Ok, can you give an example as to why so I can give him more then just, hey dont take it?

Like I said I dont know anything about this stuff and just want to give him the best info I can.

Thanks

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
Ok, can you give an example as to why so I can give him more then just, hey dont take it?

Like I said I dont know anything about this stuff and just want to give him the best info I can.

Thanks
Winni is notorious for causing stiff joints and dry joints. Winni is used to help add seriously dry mass which is why its really,only effective for bodybuilders in a cutting stage. For athlete it will cause dry joints which can significantly increase his chance of tearing or blowing something out especially shoulders and knees.

Switch to Dbol or Abombs will have a much better effect with a much better chance of staying injury free. Just do a quick google search and you will find pages on pages of info on why winni is **** for a athlete

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Winni is notorious for causing stiff joints and dry joints. Winni is used to help add seriously dry mass which is why its really,only effective for bodybuilders in a cutting stage. For athlete it will cause dry joints which can significantly increase his chance of tearing or blowing something out especially shoulders and knees.

Switch to Dbol or Abombs will have a much better effect with a much better chance of staying injury free. Just do a quick google search and you will find pages on pages of info on why winni is **** for a athlete

Great thanks

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
Other than the Winny, does everything else sound good?

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
For the most part yes
Things you would add/take you/change? Sorry for all the questions again just want to make sure everything is set up right for him.

Little_Dude

Little_Dude

Awards
What's his age?

personally Prop is good but it is alot of pinning for a first timer like every day pinning is best. Personally I dont reccomend prop for a beginner due to extra pinning and usually quite a bit of pip involved. If it was me and this is me only. Buy a 25ml of Test E and 100 tabs of Anadrol.

Week 1-15
1ml of Test E 250 atleast every 3-4 days
first 50 days Abombs once before bed and once before training.

He can't go wrong strength and size depending on diet will be awesome easy 20lbs gain.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What's his age?

personally Prop is good but it is alot of pinning for a first timer like every day pinning is best. Personally I dont reccomend prop for a beginner due to extra pinning and usually quite a bit of pip involved. If it was me and this is me only. Buy a 25ml of Test E and 100 tabs of Anadrol.

Week 1-15
1ml of Test E 250 atleast every 3-4 days
first 50 days Abombs once before bed and once before training.

He can't go wrong strength and size depending on diet will be awesome easy 20lbs gain.
Great thank you!

He is the same age as me, 28.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You don't have near enough info for us to make a call here. What's his age? Ht? Wt? Experience? Hell, what sport is this for? What level?

As far as the cycle: are those doses ed/eod? Any cycle supports? Where's the PCT? THIS IS A MUST.

The only real things I can say from what you have here are: there's no reason to taper down the last two weeks. You're already shut down so you might as well max the gains. Also, 8weeks off isn't enough. Standard is time on+ pct= time off (8+4=12 weeks off minimum). Lastly, get bloodwork. It'll let you know that things are actually back to normal or not.

It can't be stressed enough how dangerous these compounds can be. Your buddy needs to do some serious research on his own as well as find out what he's really getting into before he makes a potentially life changing decision. If you really wanna help him out, at a min get all the info and come back, but I suggest having him do it himself so he understands what he's doing.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
You don't have near enough info for us to make a call here. What's his age? Ht? Wt? Experience? Hell, what sport is this for? What level?

As far as the cycle: are those doses ed/eod? Any cycle supports? Where's the PCT? THIS IS A MUST.

The only real things I can say from what you have here are: there's no reason to taper down the last two weeks. You're already shut down so you might as well max the gains. Also, 8weeks off isn't enough. Standard is time on+ pct= time off (8+4=12 weeks off minimum). Lastly, get bloodwork. It'll let you know that things are actually back to normal or not.

It can't be stressed enough how dangerous these compounds can be. Your buddy needs to do some serious research on his own as well as find out what he's really getting into before he makes a potentially life changing decision. If you really wanna help him out, at a min get all the info and come back, but I suggest having him do it himself so he understands what he's doing.
Great thanks! I will let him know. This is EXACTLY why I am asking is because I didn't know what to tell him. I don't know what PCT or a typical cycle length on or off, or what all the abbreviations you said are. So this is all the more reason why coming on here talking to you all will help.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Great thanks! I will let him know. This is EXACTLY why I am asking is because I didn't know what to tell him. I don't know what PCT or a typical cycle length on or off, or what all the abbreviations you said are. So this is all the more reason why coming on here talking to you all will help.
Sure thing. There's a lot of smart guys here and the more info you give the better answers you'll get. Just make sure to understand that even the best advice is just that, advice. With these kinds of things it's never more then a good guess as what works for one guy can be awful for another just because everyone's unique.