Nolvadex as a PCT info.

Jay0524

Awards
I am about to start a cycle of Stano and Halodrol along with all the liver support and on cycle support to go with them.
I'm usually pretty good when it comes to my body accepting the supplements as long as I ease in to them.
My question is in regards to Nolvadex. My whole life I have worked out and been up and down but I haven't really been able to achieve a super flat chest.
The foundation is there and I have gotten close, but I'm almost certain that I have a really high level of estrogen in me causing an unwanted Gyno effect with out ever being on anabolics.
Would using Nolvadex at the end of the cycle or even during the cycle help to reduce this, Of course, nothing comes in place of hard work and diet, but would this aid in reaching the goal. I'm tired of this.
Thanks for any advice.

FranARG

Awards
It is not common to run Nolva on cycle.
I would insist in you running Nolva as a central element of your PCT.

If you think you have high estro, go get a blood panel done before cycling.

Also, IMO, from what you said, I would research a little bit more before jumping into this. Halodrol is not to mess with, and neither is Stano, though it is a little bit les harsh.

Good luck!

Jay0524

Awards
Thanks for the input. I have done a cycle of Halo and Stano before and had no issue. I had to stop due to an injury and wasn't able to finish completely. That was back in January. The only things I want to add this time is the Nolva and a joint/tissue support supp.