AI Erase not required for PCT?

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Hi I just started my first cycle of epistane and will run it for 4 weeks (more if no sides). 20/30/30/30 is the dosage. PCT will be nolva 20/20/10/10 and I have erase on hand. I read an article that it is pointless to use AI during pct and with epistane especially because it already destroys estrogen levels. So what do you guys think? I won't be using DAA either instead will be using a Preworkout called bullnox which has natural test boosters: Zinc Oxide, Zinc-Magnesium-Aspartate, MacaExtract 4:1,TribulusTerrestris Extract (Std. To 40% Saponins), Xanthoparmelia Scabrosa Extract 4:1, Horny Goat Weed Extract (Std. To 40% Icariin), Dodder Seed Extract (Std. To 4% Flavonoids), Cnidium Monnieri Extract 4:1

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Hey man coming from experience epi really doesn't kick in until you hit 40-50 mgs. I usually start the first week at 30 and then build from there. Also daa is cheep in bulk and I have felt its benefits from running it with erase as a natural stack so I would advise running it at 3 grams a day. Cheers

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Alright I'll get daa and run 3/3/3/3 throughout pct along with bullnox/creatine/whey protein and AI Life Support/fish oil. I have Erase too and should I only run it if I feel like I"m getting gyno? Itchy sensitive nips? So 0/0/3/2/1?

FranARG

Awards
Run Erase, start on either the second or third week, it is up to you. But I would run it just to be safe.

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Any idea on dosage? Nolva will be 20/20/10/10 should be good for 4.5 week cycle. So 0/0/3/2/1 with the Erase?

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Any idea on dosage? Nolva will be 20/20/10/10 should be good for 4.5 week cycle. So 0/0/3/2/1 with the Erase?
Tapering the erase is up to you.. I've been discussing it with other guys on here in a diff thread

Ill be using erase for my epi/stano/tren pct (pct starts tomorrow)
0/2/3/2/2 or 1

Good job adding the DAA too

absurd

absurd

Banned
Awards
Yeah will the bullnox preworkout interfere with daa in anyways since it already has test boosters in it.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Yeah will the bullnox preworkout interfere with daa in anyways since it already has test boosters in it.
no, they work by different pathways... the DAA will more than likely be the better option, but the bullnox will prob help you get pumped for the gym and have good workouts (which is important for maintaining cycle gains)

bjordan

Hey bro if your not to sure on erase you might wanna check out black lion research formeron as your ai it is by far the best legal ai it is even stronger than some of the illegal stuff.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro if your not to sure on erase you might wanna check out black lion research formeron as your ai it is by far the best legal ai it is even stronger than some of the illegal stuff.
Formestane can be suppressive at higher (prob person dependent) doses a d could inhibit recovery

I'm more of a fan of form on cycle or as a bridge

bjordan

Yea I usually dose it at 2 pumps per day the first week then 1 pump the 3 following weeks. I agree on the dose dependency on body weight.