Tren/Test cycle.

PapaChesh

PapaChesh

Awards
Afternoon gents,
Looking to run my first inject cycle. Prior to this I've only used PH's. (helladrol, katana and Beast) 3 cycles total: two with hella and kata, One of only Beast.
I've been surfing this forum (amongst others) for a bit now, never really posted before. But now I'm looking for a little help/ insight.

Stats
5'8"
190lbs
BF%: 10%
Been lifting since I was 18, (seriously since 20)
Gymnastics and martial arts from 12-18
1-rep max
Bench:155kilos
Dead:235kilos
Squat:190kilos

Cycle:
test Prop 200mg wk 1-8
tren Ace 250-300mg wk 1-8
Aromasin 12.5 day thru end of PCT
C.E.L. Cycle support
Pre- loading Milk Thistle
Taurine ( a little extra for the pumps :/)

PCT clomid 50/50/50/50
Nolva 40/40/40/40

For Progesterone control should I get Prami or Caber?
Also I'm reading HCG is needed. If so what dose and for how long?
Looking to Pin EOD, if not ED. (First time pinning. Tips/sites appreciated?)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a good first cycle. Short and sweet.
Imo the threshold lower dosage amount for tren is 300mg, I would start there and work your way up pending sides.
Prami or caber, your choice. I prefer caber simply because I like pill form.
If you notice any loss in libido, up the test a bit. I think the way you have your cycle set up is the way everyone on tren should cycle. Test at maintenance dose to support sexual function and ward off lethargy, and let the tren do the building.
Dosing the test higher usually just results in more sides.

For pct I would stick with just clomid. Start at 100mg the first couple days and taper, your last week of pct should be around 25mg/day.

Hcg is not NECESSARY for this short cycle length but it would help.
If you're not willing to get some, run fadogia and DAA all cycle long.

For pin sites, Google spot injections.
Left glute, right glute, left quad, right quad, repeat.
Pin EOD.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh and don't forget to aspirate!

macdady

macdady

Awards
Imo the threshold lower dosage amount for tren is 300mg, I would start there and work your way up pending sides.
If you notice any loss in libido, up the test a bit. I think the way you have your cycle set up is the way everyone on tren should cycle. Test at maintenance dose to support sexual function and ward off lethargy, and let the tren do the building.

For pct I would stick with just clomid. Start at 100mg the first couple days and taper, your last week of pct should be around 25mg/day.

Pin EOD.
Alright you lol I got a question... if your testes are shut down what use is it to run something like DAA on cycle? I've been waiting to see someone recommend it so I can ask lol

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alright you lol I got a question... if your testes are shut down what use is it to run something like DAA on cycle? I've been waiting to see someone recommend it so I can ask lol
It somewhat stimulates LH to keep your nuts from getting too lazy while you're on.

D

dubfungus

Awards
How you run dosages of test an tren is completely individual. There is no right or wrong dosage people run high test low ten, low test high tren, both about evenly

PapaChesh

PapaChesh

Awards

Pin EOD.
The insight is much appreciated.
For Pct I'll kick out the Nolva. Run Clomid
100/75/50/25.
Also, after my last pin of Test/Tren can I jump right into pct or do I need to wait a day or two. (Pretty sure I read something of the sort, but it might have been with Test E)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The insight is much appreciated.
For Pct I'll kick out the Nolva. Run Clomid
100/75/50/25.
Also, after my last pin of Test/Tren can I jump right into pct or do I need to wait a day or two. (Pretty sure I read something of the sort, but it might have been with Test E)
The half life of prop is around 3 days, so I'd wait till after the 3rd day.
Also don't run clomid at 100 for too long.
I go 3 days max and then I start acting and feeling like a little bitch lol.
After day 3 I would start to taper.

PapaChesh

PapaChesh

Awards
Did not know that. Would hate to go from feeling Alpha to below Beta in just 3 days. :/

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Honestly man dont run tren your first cycle. You will make fantastic results from a test only cycle. Besides that how will you know what compound is causing sides? If you start to get itchy nips is it prolactin related or estrogen? IMHO stick to test alone and save tren for when you have a few more cycles under your belt. There's always th next cycle right?!

D

dubfungus

Awards
Just run test 500mg a week , 1cc 2x a week for 12 weeks:) you'll make all minds of gains:)

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It somewhat stimulates LH to keep your nuts from getting too lazy while you're on.
I ran daa a handful of times over a 6 month TRT run.... It made coming off and restarting with clomid fairly easy since i was not 100% shut down!

I'm off try since may now, and planning a test/var cycle.... Thinking of running daa sporadically thought out this cycle, probably in 2-3 week bursts, and then running it trough pct....... Sound good flex?

Sorry if this is a hijack, but definitely relevant to the daa on cycle thing...

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Clomid= life saver but hell also... 100 is way too much for me.. 50 max for me and still pretty emo... 25 is my sweet spot but not strong enough first days off cycle.

I read test E is suggested to wait 21 days after last pin to start pct... Also seen 14 days.. What gives?

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't speak for DAA, as I'm not entirely sure it is potent enough to cause LH release regardless of androgen saturation. However, we do know that hcg does in fact stimulate LH activity regardless the amount of androgens in the system.

250-500iu's twice weekly is the correct dose to maintain full nuts and a low LH level (something < 2.0)

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly man dont run tren your first cycle. You will make fantastic results from a test only cycle. Besides that how will you know what compound is causing sides? If you start to get itchy nips is it prolactin related or estrogen? IMHO stick to test alone and save tren for when you have a few more cycles under your belt. There's always th next cycle right?!
^^^ This ^^^

Test P only and taper up! Something like:

300/300/500/500/500/700/700/1000/1000/1000 (if sides are low)

Soooo much fun, lol.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would this be a solid approach for test e?
Well, you don't have to follow those numbers exactly. But for 1st or 2nd timers, it is always a good thing to taper up, plus it keeps the cycle very interesting and progressive! Test-E is good to go like this as well. However, whatever dose I started at, I'd run that for 4-5 weeks, since it takes E about 4 weeks to fully kick in.

In general, I'd say start @ 250-300mg and taper up to 750-1000mg, if needed. Most first timers wouldn't need to go past 750 though.

Test-E sample might be:

Weeks 1-4 @ 300mg
Weeks 5-7 @ 500mg
Weeks 8-10 @ 750mg

Clear for 14-21 days and start PCT.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, you don't have to follow those numbers exactly. But for 1st or 2nd timers, it is always a good thing to taper up, plus it keeps the cycle very interesting and progressive! Test-E is good to go like this as well. However, whatever dose I started at, I'd run that for 4-5 weeks, since it takes E about 4 weeks to fully kick in.

In general, I'd say start @ 250-300mg and taper up to 750-1000mg, if needed. Most first timers wouldn't need to go past 750 though.

Test-E sample might be:

Weeks 1-4 @ 300mg
Weeks 5-7 @ 500mg
Weeks 8-10 @ 750mg

Awesome thanks. Tapering up allows one to assess any sides/estrogen issues I'm assuming...
And the 300 would be 150 twice a week? Wouldn't that yield little results, aside from just shutting you down?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Test-E sample might be:

Weeks 1-4 @ 300mg
Weeks 5-7 @ 500mg
Weeks 8-10 @ 750mg

Look at you though.
You're pretty much a freak.
I can understand your need to run such a high dose, but for first time cycles I don't see the point in going above 500mg/week.
Just asking for more estrogen sides.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm off try since may now, and planning a test/var cycle.... Thinking of running daa sporadically thought out this cycle, probably in 2-3 week bursts, and then running it trough pct....... Sound good flex?

Sorry if this is a hijack, but definitely relevant to the daa on cycle thing...
How long will your cycle be?
If you are capable of getting trt you should definitely look into hcg before anything else.

I read test E is suggested to wait 21 days after last pin to start pct... Also seen 14 days.. What gives?
Google "roid calculator" and play with some numbers. You'll find what works best.
For test e I didn't have a problem starting pct on day 15 though.

C

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long will your cycle be?
If you are capable of getting trt you should definitely look into hcg before anything else.

Google "roid calculator" and play with some numbers. You'll find what works best.
For test e I didn't have a problem starting pct on day 15 though.
Cycle 12 weeks. He won't put me on anything else at the moment. I'm getting lab results any day now and have been preparing for going on TRT or just doing a cycle if he won't / think I don't need.

Really gonnna depend on these labs

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Look at you though.
You're pretty much a freak.
I can understand your need to run such a high dose, but for first time cycles I don't see the point in going above 500mg/week.
Just asking for more estrogen sides.
Perhaps. Test alone was never out of control to me. Granted, this also why I think starting at a low dose and tapering up is always best just in case you do respond harshly to it. Heck, if 500mg is doin it for ya, then leave it at that.