Help needed with my cycle

JJ693

Awards
How much to inject and how often in a week
Deca 250 test c 250 new to anabolics, do I lack something else in my stack perhaps arimidex???

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
youre gonna **** yourself up so bad if you cant answer those questions yourself

JJ693

Awards
I did already once I had Gyno bad I've been looking up this is what I learned

I'm thinking 1-2 weeks 250 test 200 deca
3-5 weeks 500 test 400 deca
6-8 weeks 250 test 200 deca

Next is1-10 weeks 500mg test, 400mg deca
11-12 weeks 500 test best thing I could come up with any advice?? I sure would appreciate it

JJ693

Awards
I know arimidex is good for water retention and Gyno maybe stacking it with this eod or Ed 25mg

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Onion this guy posted 4 hrs ago in dif thread asking same sh1t. Doesnt want to do his own research, and clearly has no clue at this point.

JJ693

Awards
Wicked ur here for info that's what it says on ur profile smh but I guess that's how people are I've done so much research what part of I have a reading disorder don't you understand but it's cool %#* comes around you might be smart at this but not smart at everything remember when somebody is $&@?!?& you with something else

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sux you have a reading prob dude. What are you gona do run whatever someone tells you without researching at all? Like OnionKnight said if you are asking those simple questions you are going to fuk yourself up.

JJ693

Awards
Well that's what I could pick up with my knowledge that's why they pointed me on here cuz they told me people might be able to help me out but it's fine I'll jus ask my personal PA I wanted to do it on my own but crazy thing is that I own my own business with a reading condition lol crazy

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
u strike me as the kind of person that would make stuff up for self recognition or somethin

if you have a reading disorder, why are you asking to be spoonfed information on a forum where youll have to read any response given? not like someone is gonna comeover and hold your hand the whole way through

i think you have more of a tzoo-lazy-to-read problem goin on

PumpHouse

PumpHouse

Awards
Look up test & deca logs. You won't see a single person running it that way. Look up esters and what they mean. Look up PCT protocols. And research Estro and prog control. Also look up steroid profiles and learn what a 19nor is.

We'll help, but not going to spoon feed you. At least read the stickies.

JJ693

Awards
Thank you pump house very much, it will come around when you get stuck on something and someone helps you.

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm not lazy I really was asking for help
yea we know youre asking for help. but your questions are easily answered with a 3-second use of the search bar. if you wont even bother looking yourself, why would anyone help you?

JJ693

Awards
I did I looked a lot it even has me stressing and simple answers I've gotten even some hard ones I've picked up a lot since I started reading, but yea enough of my sad story right it only makes me stronger but thanks y'all anyways

JJ693

Awards
Pump house looked at all that great info got a lot to read once again thank you very much for pointing me in the right direction I have trouble getting it down but I'll get it ; ) win son lol

JJ693

Awards
Nvm running deca for my first cycle is too strong first have to become familiar with test and the way it reacts so what I came up with was

1-10 test 250mg eod
1-12 adex .25 eod reduce .125 eod in last week first cycle

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nvm running deca for my first cycle is too strong first have to become familiar with test and the way it reacts so what I came up with was

1-10 test 250mg eod
1-12 adex .25 eod reduce .125 eod in last week first cycle
If its test e pin 2times a wk. ( sun morn-wed eve). Do you have a pct lined up?

JJ693

Awards
It's test c and I'm not Gona inject till I get my pct

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Test c is same. Get a good pct and it looks like you will have a good cycle. 1 compound now is a good idea.

JJ693

Awards
250 to 500Ius of hcg e3d and .25 to .50 mg nolva eod how does that sound for a first pct?

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nolva alone at 40/40/20/20 will be good for pct. imo

JJ693

Awards
Delete the nolva , adex is better so my test won't convert into estrogen and on top of that less side with arimidex am I right, nolva works around the breast tissue to reduce it but not all of it

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Delete the nolva , adex is better so my test won't convert into estrogen and on top of that less side with arimidex am I right?
Nolva is a SERM adex is an ai. You need a serm after cycle. Adex stops estro production but after you stop taking it estro rebound can occur. I suggest aromasin because it is a suicidal ai and does not cause estro rebound.

JJ693

Awards
Even if I get those nasty it helps cuz it kick starts test production again but it's side are high blood pressure, Ed, libido problems,acne, bloat etc doesn't it???

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
All those side can happen from test itself. If it were me i would use aromasin on cycle and clomid and aromasin during pct. Thats just me tho.

JJ693

Awards
What about that adex with test or drop adex and subsutuite it with aromasin 50 mg ed

JJ693

Awards
Clomid pct 50/50/25/25 along with the aromasin 12.5 eod

JJ693

Awards
I should start my pct 18 days after last pin correct?

JJ693

Awards
Alrighty then thank you very much wicked you have been great help it was very tough on me finding info but I finally did it, appreciate it bro ill will let you know what kinds of gaines I get

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Alrighty then thank you very much wicked you have been great help it was very tough on me finding info but I finally did it, appreciate it bro ill will let you know what kinds of gaines I get
Cool man. Be safe and sterile and you should have a good run. Keep researching. You cant know too much. Good luck.

JJ693

Awards
Hey bro 50/50/25/25 is take a tablet for 4 weeks first week 50 mg Ed 3rd week 25 mg Ed correct I totally forgot about this one

macdady

macdady

Awards
youre gonna **** yourself up so bad if you cant answer those questions yourself
I smell eddie409 lol... this guy has no business doing any form of steroid from the questions he has asked here and his other thread.

JJ693

Awards
Don't you remember when you didn't know **** when you were just a starter I'm pretty sure people thought the same of you but don't think your all big and bad just cuz you know how to put a needle in your ass or thigh cuz at the end your prolly just a piece of **** bro true story talking **** over a forum lol smh

macdady

macdady

Awards
Don't you remember when you didn't know **** when you were just a starter I'm pretty sure people thought the same of you but don't think your all big and bad just cuz you know how to put a needle in your ass or thigh cuz at the end your prolly just a piece of **** bro true story talking **** over a forum lol smh
Nah I don't lol... I had people like you to learn from so I never asked stupid questions nor have I ever asked someone to tell me how to run my cycle lol I could lay my own cycle out for people to critique.
So calm your keyboard warrior self down
There are hundreds of resources to find out how to run these compounds without asking. Also thousands of logs too
Keyboard-Warrior-300x223.jpg

JJ693

Awards
Yea yea trust me if you were in person it wouldn't be caps

JJ693

Awards
I'm supposing you know how to fix up cars too lol so you say lol

macdady

macdady

Awards
Yea yea trust me if you were in person it wouldn't be caps
I'm from hillbilly blood lol... I don't scuffle I feed you to hogs( see I can out internet tough guy you lol)