Nees some help neww to anabolics

JJ693

Awards
I was needing some advice on starting out with deca and test c and possible arimidex how to inject and how often?
I'm 25
I weight 226
I will be working out as soon as I start

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have you done any cycles before? Ph/ds/aas

JJ693

Awards
To be honest I've done one cc of test c a week and hcg for 30 days with no pct

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
To be honest I've done one cc of test c a week and hcg for 30 days with no pct
You need to do alot more research before doing any cycle. You are asking a ? that you should have the answer to if you would have checked around even a little bit. The fact that you did test c and stopped after 30 days tells me you are miles away from starting a correct cycle. Look around this site and try google. Put a plan together then come back.

JJ693

Awards
I've done a lot of research when I did that 30 day thing was 2 years ago now I know more my plan is to inject
1-3 weeks 250mg test and 200 mg deca
3-5 week 500mg test and 400 mg deca
6-8 week 250mg test and 200mg deca

And for a pct arimidex and hcg for 4 weeks
Hcg inject in fat and 25mg arimidex a day

And my estrogen blocker I'm thinking about taking according to my blood work every 2 weeks

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I've done a lot of research when I did that 30 day thing was 2 years ago now I know more my plan is to inject
1-3 weeks 250mg test and 200 mg deca
3-5 week 500mg test and 400 mg deca
6-8 week 250mg test and 200mg deca

And for a pct arimidex and hcg for 4 weeks
Hcg inject in fat and 25mg arimidex a day

And my estrogen blocker I'm thinking about taking according to my blood work every 2 weeks
Whats up with the stairstep dosing? Why only 8 wks. Do you have pct?

JJ693

Awards
What do you recommend? There are a few other ways to do it but this one was the one a lot of people use, for a pct Hcg to restart and make the testicle grow and start production again and a arimidex to keep my estrogen low

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I recommend you do alot more research. You are way off.

JJ693

Awards
Ok thanks for the help ill will be back Ina few days

JJ693

Awards
I read and read and nothing I'm more of a hands on learner I've came across
1-10 week 500mg test and 400mg of deca
11-12 week 500mg test

And .5 arimidex Ed or eod in case of bloat especially if sensitive to Gyno

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I read and read and nothing I'm more of a hands on learner I've came across
1-10 week 500mg test and 400mg of deca
11-12 week 500mg test

And .5 arimidex Ed or eod in case of bloat especially if sensitive to Gyno
Dude you havnt even been gone 2hrs and you are back wanting to be spoon fed. Maybe someone else will do that for you, but im out. If you are more of a "hands on" learner( whatever that means) then just do as much as you want for as long as you want.
:stickinyoureye:

JJ693

Awards
I have a reading disorder thanks very much I just hate putting stuff like that online but thanks anyways for the help you have a blessed day

Easeball

Easeball

Awards
Jj your never gonna get an answer from these guys or myself on this topic without showing what u know. Not just a few hours worth of clicking. People research for months sometimes years for there cycles and share with us through this board. You want a lay out google what u have and thousands of post will come up. Helpful hint checkout support suppliments

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I can't help you out with your questions as I'm new to the ph game, haven't even run my first cycle yet. But you can find a lot of info on these boards. I've been researching for the last 2 months or so and I'm still about a month away from starting my first cycle. One thing that really helped me is read the logs of people who have run the products you're planning on using. They always lay out their dosages and length of cycles. Just make sure you read the whole log as they usually state if they needed to change their dosages and for what reasons during their cycle. There are also a lot of experienced members who critique their cycles and give advice throughout the logs. I've learned a lot just by reading multiple logs of what I want to run.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
I can't help you out with your questions as I'm new to the ph game, haven't even run my first cycle yet. But you can find a lot of info on these boards. I've been researching for the last 2 months or so and I'm still about a month away from starting my first cycle. One thing that really helped me is read the logs of people who have run the products you're planning on using. They always lay out their dosages and length of cycles. Just make sure you read the whole log as they usually state if they needed to change their dosages and for what reasons during their cycle. There are also a lot of experienced members who critique their cycles and give advice throughout the logs. I've learned a lot just by reading multiple logs of what I want to run.
I agree here as well. I'm guessing the reason some of these dudes don't hand feed is because this isn't some OTC supp it's your endocrine system and health were talking about. (I still think there are nicer ways of approaching this).

Anyway, sorry to hear about your reading disorder bud that sucks and can be embarrassing to admit.

The main part that concerns me amongst others, is the " ill be working out once I start" this is a huge red flag bud.

When someone asks for stats they want to help but want to know if your ready based on experience.

The reason 8 weeks is a red flag is because long esters don't generally kick in till week three or four (especially with the Underground stuff). A long ester should be run 10-16 weeks depending .

Seriously I know you have a tough time reading but I can search google for 2 mins and come up with a ton of info. Take your time. Gather all of it then come back here and read through logs and see what they run how they react etc etc ect.

There is NO hurry in running a cycle. Read ask read ask. If not you'll end putting on some weight and losing it when ur done (best case scenario) or seriously ****ing yourself up. I see it all the time on here, guys do huge cycle look okay while on then you see a pic before their next run and they look worse than before the last one started. No point in that. Small sustainable gains are worthwhile and is what you should strive for.

Ask yourself "if I run this and this happens, what should I do or have on hand to combat ".

Questions like that.

Also if you don't know how your body responds to proper nutrition and training(cutting, maintaining , bulking) without hormones, you are not ready and will waste a cycle.

Learn learn learn.

I'm not trying to be a dick just trying to help. There are a lot of knowledgable guys on here who will help just put the time in bud

Good luck

JJ693

Awards
Bean5er much appreciated bro thank you very much yea it is embarrassing but all there is to do is try harder I've gathered quiet bit of info thanks to wicked and a few other I didn't need it spoon fed I jus needed to get pointed on the right direction but I've learn quiet a bit know jus like wicked said I can never know enough tho so I get on every day a few hours and learn

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Bean5er much appreciated bro thank you very much yea it is embarrassing but all there is to do is try harder I've gathered quiet bit of info thanks to wicked and a few other I didn't need it spoon fed I jus needed to get pointed on the right direction but I've learn quiet a bit know jus like wicked said I can never know enough tho so I get on every day a few hours and learn
Good work and attitude buddy. Keep at it and ask questions bud.