First PH cycle overview ... Any tips appreciated

souna23

Awards
Hello guys this is my first post here. Been lurking around for a while. I am planning on doing my first PH cycle in late September/early October. I did some research and figured out I am going for a 6 week cycle of Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements. I am 6'2" 205 lbs. I plan on cutting down to 190 lbs in the next couple months before I start my cycle ( gained a little too much waist weight the last few months). Here's what my cycle looks like so far :Week 1-2 : CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)Week 3-8:
  1. Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements (50/75/75/75/75/100)
  2. CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)
  3. Flax Seed Oil
  4. Biotin (5g a day), Vitamin C (2g a day), and a Multivitamin
  5. Taurine ( 2g 3 times a day)
Week 9-12:
  1. Tamoxifen (20/20/10/10)
  2. Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT (1 pill 3 times a day)
Ok few questions and comments :
  1. Does taking cycle assist during PCT help? Or would I be wasting my time ? I ask because 2 bottles are enough for weeks 1-8 and maybe a few more days, while if I take it during PCT I will need a 3rd bottle to order.
  2. Do I need any more Milk thistle or Hawthorne Berry extract or anything else during the cycle itself ? I know they're in the cycle assist but I ask because I've seen people take it while also taking cycle assist. Too much ??
  3. Been seeing DAA as part of PCT as well. Good addition ? Anything else to add to PCT ?
  4. I do not eat pork or any pork derivatives. I wanted to run Helladrol instead of Halo-Plex, but the source of gelatin in their capsules is pork so I cant run it. AX told me the gelatin source in their PCT was not pork but beef. I am still waiting for a reply from CEL about their cycle assist.
I have not bought any of these yet. I wanted to get some feedback first before I go ahead and purchase them. I'll have everything on hand before starting my cycle. Any comments would be appreciated.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Hello guys this is my first post here. Been lurking around for a while. I am planning on doing my first PH cycle in late September/early October. I did some research and figured out I am going for a 6 week cycle of Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements. I am 6'2" 205 lbs. I plan on cutting down to 190 lbs in the next couple months before I start my cycle ( gained a little too much waist weight the last few months). Here's what my cycle looks like so far :Week 1-2 : CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)Week 3-8:
  1. Halo-Plex by Hard Rock Supplements (50/75/75/75/75/100)
  2. CEL Cycle Assist (4 pills twice a day)
  3. Flax Seed Oil
  4. Biotin (5g a day), Vitamin C (2g a day), and a Multivitamin
  5. Taurine ( 2g 3 times a day)
Week 9-12:
  1. Tamoxifen (20/20/10/10)
  2. Athletic Xtreme Advanced PCT (1 pill 3 times a day)
Ok few questions and comments :
  1. Does taking cycle assist during PCT help? Or would I be wasting my time ? I ask because 2 bottles are enough for weeks 1-8 and maybe a few more days, while if I take it during PCT I will need a 3rd bottle to order.
  2. Do I need any more Milk thistle or Hawthorne Berry extract or anything else during the cycle itself ? I know they're in the cycle assist but I ask because I've seen people take it while also taking cycle assist. Too much ??
  3. Been seeing DAA as part of PCT as well. Good addition ? Anything else to add to PCT ?
  4. I do not eat pork or any pork derivatives. I wanted to run Helladrol instead of Halo-Plex, but the source of gelatin in their capsules is pork so I cant run it. AX told me the gelatin source in their PCT was not pork but beef. I am still waiting for a reply from CEL about their cycle assist.
I have not bought any of these yet. I wanted to get some feedback first before I go ahead and purchase them. I'll have everything on hand before starting my cycle. Any comments would be appreciated.
1. I would say this is up to you I take cycle assist type products in pct but is it required no probably not.
2. Maybe for me I take more Hawthorne berry and celery seed but its hard to guess how someone else will react.
3. DAA is good and cheap I would use it.
4. I have nothing to add on the pork issue other then a confused face.

If you have lethargy on cycle you might want to look try something like 5alpha test to keep mood, libido and energy going. Some have this issue on hdrol others don't its hard to guess.
The layout looks good heck great compared to most guys on their first try!

souna23

Awards
Thanks for the tips .. I'm just gonna finish the 2nd bottle of cycle assist during pct and stop when i run out. What would you advise on the dosage for DAA? I just mentioned the pork thing in case people wondered why I picked certain brands of capsules.

FranARG

Awards
Hey, could not help but asking: why dont you eat pork at such a crazy level where the gelo from pills is a problem?

souna23

Awards
The reason that I don't eat any type of pork products is because I'm Muslim. Pork is one of the big no-no's in Islam. No meat or any other products from pigs is allowed. Gelatin is made by boiling skin, bones, tendons, etc .. so while it is a small amount it is still a problem.

Also for the DAA should I take it throughout PCT ? Because in some threads I've seen people take it the first 2 weeks of PCT or the last 2 weeks of PCT.

FranARG

Awards
I know muslims are not supposed to eat pork, but I know a few and they are no THAT strict about it.

Yeah, take the DAA throughout the entire PCT.

souna23

Awards
It just depends on how serious you take it. Some people just say "Who cares its just a little gelatin" while most actually stay away completely. I know plenty of Christians who lived in a predominantly Muslim society and moved to the USA and still don't eat any form of pork.

And thanks for the advice with the DAA. Much appreciated.

bjordan

For your heart support you might want to look into Talos by Antaeus labs it has the research behind it's ingredients and is made for people using androgens

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pro Bodybuilding 3
rascal14 Anabolics 10
Kickstart7 Anabolics 25
RickyBlobby Anabolics 5
Zach0075 Anabolics 15