looking at 1 andro products for first cycle

G

Greek Warrior

Awards
Hi all
im a new member. Signed up becuase i need help on steroid usage.

About a month or so ago i whent to a vitamin shop up the mall close to where i live and bought 2 bottles of finaflex 550xd along with pct black rev.
Started the cycle and stopped after day 4 partly because i wasnt confident taking it from what i was reading up on the forums, they where saying it was pretty suppressive snd u need nolva and so on for p.c.t and becuase i started breaking out. Had to urinate every half hour. And nutts started feeling weird.

Ive been doing more research and from what ive been reading 1 andro supps seem to be working well for poeple with zero estro conversion and some nice hard gains.

I been reading alot of pos. Reviews of finaflex 1-andro and Alpha.

I wanted to know which 1 andro products are the best and most bad ass for strength and size gains?

Any help will be greatly appreciated thanks!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
G

Greek Warrior

Awards
Cherrs man ill do that. I wanted to know if there is any other PHs that r similar to 1 andro, that r effective and dont require serious pcts that involve the use of nolva, clonid e.t.c.?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
1andro = 1dhea. theres a whole bunch of similar products. all the dhea metabolites are good for beginners

i doubt it did anything noticeable after 4 days dude. you just mind fuked yourself. these metabolites are the leat suppressive and safest orals out there. most people wont even use a serm for these dhea cycle unless they go for 8+ weeks.

usually stacked wtih 4dhea to counter lethargy. ams and forerunner labs make them too

G

Greek Warrior

Awards
Thanks for the input man, but that stoppage after 4 days was with 550xd which contains decasterone which basically converts to a nandrolone metabolite in ur body.
U say 1 andro is usually stacked with 4 andro to combat lethargy.
I was looking at a product from NRGX labs called 1 4 andro maxx, but after researching the product i little i was left sceptical.
They say on the back 1 adrosterone 4 androsterone but they havent put down the actuall compounds to let people know what 1 andro there really getting.
Also states serving size 2 caps which makes it underdosed.