Osta RX Questions

scooter82

Awards
I have in mind to run an 8 week cycle of Osta Rx at the reccomended dosage (3 caps ed, which I believe is 20mg). I was also planning to run forma stanzol and test infusion for the entire length of the cycle. The forma being used for estrogen control and test for the obvious reason, as I have read osta can be supressive especially for an 8-week run.

Questions I have:

1) Would it be better to run the forma and test booster from the start or perhaps week 3-4 and beyond, or for PCT only?
2) Are there any on cycle support suggested? liver, cholesterol, blood pressure support?
3) What to do for PCT? Continue use of forma and test infusion. Is a SERM needed for a cycle this long?

Goal for this cycle is re-comp. I plan on keeping my diet tight. Everyday supps that i will be using: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro (BCAA), Creatine, ZMA, protein iso.

My cycle history: I've done two simple halo runs. I enjoyed these cycles except on the 2nd I had a problem with some hair loss.

I'm probably forgetting something important, let me know.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I have in mind to run an 8 week cycle of Osta Rx at the reccomended dosage (3 caps ed, which I believe is 20mg). I was also planning to run forma stanzol and test infusion for the entire length of the cycle. The forma being used for estrogen control and test for the obvious reason, as I have read osta can be supressive especially for an 8-week run.

Questions I have:

1) Would it be better to run the forma and test booster from the start or perhaps week 3-4 and beyond, or for PCT only?
2) Are there any on cycle support suggested? liver, cholesterol, blood pressure support?
3) What to do for PCT? Continue use of forma and test infusion. Is a SERM needed for a cycle this long?

Goal for this cycle is re-comp. I plan on keeping my diet tight. Everyday supps that i will be using: Animal Pak, Animal Omega, Animal Nitro (BCAA), Creatine, ZMA, protein iso.

My cycle history: I've done two simple halo runs. I enjoyed these cycles except on the 2nd I had a problem with some hair loss.

For starters a test booster will do nothing to keep your test going while you are on a SARM and Winny so dont buy it or use it only in pct, 2nd you need a SERM for this cycle its not optional you need it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

Questions I have:

pct only

No need for on cycle support with ostraine

At 20 mg I'd suggest a serm but shut down is minimal on ostraine
However your always gambling without a serm
I'd add ursolic acid. Shown to increase growth hormone, igf1 aswell as keeping you lean which is great in pct.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
For starters a test booster will do nothing to keep your test going while you are on a SARM and Winny so dont buy it or use it only in pct, 2nd you need a SERM for this cycle its not optional you need it.
I missed the "forma" part of forma stanzol...I thought you just misspelled stanozolol. Oh well still get a SERM to be safe.