First off stats.

6'1 240lbs 31yrs old
15+years on/off training - Currently serious for 3

Bench - 365x5
Squat - 315x8
Deadlift - 495x2

Goals - Size and Strength

I'm looking into a decent PH.

Maybe the one I'm looking into might not be the right one for me.

Looking to run an 8 week cycle.

Some PH's run for only 4 weeks. I def want to maximize my gains and go for a full 8 weeks.

I want to run a test based based cycle next time around. Def not afraid of needles. But I'm not very comfortable ATM getting anything online that has to do with getting anabolics delivered to me, or what's even reputable. Have searched, still very unsure.

But this is what I was looking at for my cycle.

I would like to stack 2 different compounds if it's viable. If not, I'm fine with just one.

Super DMZ 2.0, Msten, Mithras or Triumphalis (I believe this just came out but I'm def liking the reports): 8 weeks

Liver support used throughout:
NAC N-ACETYL CYSTEINE
600mg morning and night

LiverCare Himalaya Company everyday from beginning of cycle until end of PCT.

Vitamin D3: 5000iu daily

Food Stuff: 4k Calories Carb cycling whole foods and 1 cheat day

Training: 6 days on 1 day off.

PCT:

Nolvadex for 4 weeks (6 if necessary but probably not)
Week 1: 40mg ED
Week 2: 40mg ED
Week 3: 20mg ED
Week 4: 20mg ED

Clomid
Week 1: 150mg ED
Week 2: 150mg ED
Week 3: 150mg ED
Week 4: 150mg ED

Finaplex Black Revolution:
Week 1: 4caps EOD
Week 2: 3caps EOD
Week 3: 2caps EOD
Week 4: 2caps EOD

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks guys.

Last edited:
OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
dont do sdmz or msten for 8 weeks. thats just stupid because those are dimethyls andwill just fuk you up. and gains will taperdwn in week 6 anyways. idk enough about the other two yet because theyre very new.

if you wanna run an 8 weeker, stack something wi either tvar or dhea metabolites. id do normal dmz, not sdmz, with 8 weeks tvar. if youre absolutely deadset onrunning a dimethyl for 8 weeks, get yourself a bunch of tudca and run it during cycle and pct

and your clomid dose is insanely high. most people only do 50/50/25/25 or 100/100/50/50 for long test cycles. you mightve confused with the front loading trick where they do ~150 for the first 3 days

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
You will be a blurred vision woman on that dose of clomid definetly loser your dose there

Onions dose would be good

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
You will be a blurred vision woman on that dose of clomid definetly loser your dose there

Yep clomid fired me back up after an 8 week cycle at 100 for first 3 days then down to 50

HumbleBro

HumbleBro

Awards
dont do sdmz or msten for 8 weeks. thats just stupid because those are dimethyls andwill just fuk you up. and gains will taperdwn in week 6 anyways. idk enough about the other two yet because theyre very new.

if you wanna run an 8 weeker, stack something wi either tvar or dhea metabolites. id do normal dmz, not sdmz, with 8 weeks tvar. if youre absolutely deadset onrunning a dimethyl for 8 weeks, get yourself a bunch of tudca and run it during cycle and pct

and your clomid dose is insanely high. most people only do 50/50/25/25 or 100/100/50/50 for long test cycles. you mightve confused with the front loading trick where they do ~150 for the first 3 days
So I'm guessing these dimethyls would be hard on your liver? So for future reference should I note these as liver killers?

The reason I want to run an 8week cycle is to try and mimic a test based cycle as close as possible. But a lot of these PH's are for 4 weeks. But I guess I can try the 4 week. Just the gains "promised" seems to me like they'd diminish and an 8 weeker might be able to help me retain gains. But I'm a noob so ill test the waters at 4 weeks.

Do you happen to have a preference on your fav PH?

Yeah sorry about the clomid for pct, just wasn't sure and based it off another cycle.

Thanks Onion.

HumbleBro

HumbleBro

Awards

I wanted to be safer than sorry. But yeah I'll run his protocol.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
What was your cycle if you don't mind me asking.
Celtitren (3 bottles and went thru about 90 pills of M1,4ADD. So it was fairly suppressive cycle. Ran them both up to 150 ED

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
So I'm guessing these dimethyls would be hard on your liver? So for future reference should I note these as liver killers?

The reason I want to run an 8week cycle is to try and mimic a test based cycle as close as possible. But a lot of these PH's are for 4 weeks. But I guess I can try the 4 week. Just the gains "promised" seems to me like they'd diminish and an 8 weeker might be able to help me retain gains. But I'm a noob so ill test the waters at 4 weeks.

Do you happen to have a preference on your fav PH?

Yeah sorry about the clomid for pct, just wasn't sure and based it off another cycle.

Thanks Onion.
well its not 100% true that they are always worse than methyls. but you can mark them down as damage dealers to be safe. look at the track records of any dimethyls (namely superdrol or methyl tren). try 8 weeks of methyl tren, youll end up with cirrhosis of the liver. not that those compounds you listed are even close to as toxic. just putting things in perspective

ive only ran hdrol and epistane, both 6 weeks. epistane is my favorite right now

you can mimic test cycles with long high dosed dhea metabolites. itll cost you a bunch of money though

HumbleBro

HumbleBro

Awards
Ahh ok good to know thanks man.

Epistane seems to be the default PH i've seen in many forums and generally online.

Think that would be a good starter and would my cycle (PCT and Liver care) still remain the same?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
Ahh ok good to know thanks man.

Epistane seems to be the default PH i've seen in many forums and generally online.

Think that would be a good starter and would my cycle (PCT and Liver care) still remain the same?
you could knock the pct down a bunch. either nolva 20/20/10/10 or clomid 50/50/25/25. otherwise, yea. 6 weeks and youre good

HumbleBro

HumbleBro

Awards
Just thumbed through your log. Impressive. How much gains have you kept?