trying to get my cycle of havoc in order

TH92

Awards
Hey guys I have 2 bottles of havoc want to get some other peoples input on how they would cycle it and possibly what AI they would run or serm found some good looking stuff from ag guys.com

I have as follows

2 bottles of havoc 90caps a picece
1 bottle of cycle assist 240caps
1 bottle of organ shield
1 bottle of bio forge test booster

I was gonna use the bio forge as a pct along with the cycle assist and organ shield until there bottles empty.

I have a few friends who have cycled mdrol before and had good gains but they never used a serm or AI.

I wanna do it right and safer and not be ignorant like them.

Anybody like to chime in and see what they'd add to the cycle and pct and how'd they run it and I'll compare and add to my current cycle I want to run

macdady

macdady

Awards
Pick up some erase for a ai, start it second week of pct. And what serm are you using?

macdady

macdady

Awards
And use the search function and search for havoc logs to get the idea

TH92

Awards
I have been looking at logs just wanna get some ideas for doesing for good gains and lectro I was thinking of using

macdady

macdady

Awards
Whoa Nelly lol letro while good to have on hand for emergencies I wouldn't be using that as your pct ai... too strong

macdady

macdady

Awards
Alright lay out your cycle lol let's see what you've got so far. If you have been researching you should be able to do that for us

TH92

Awards
See that's it a lot that I read is all different some running this or that just trying to get different people's feel on it.

Say you had the stuff I listed how would you run it in a weekly schedule and doesage wise and what would you add and also the pct like write me something up and I'll see if I like it?

TH92

Awards
Havoc run with cycle assist and organ shield and then pct do bioforge with the rest of my cycle assist and organ shield just don't wanna dose to low and not see a lot of gains

macdady

macdady

Awards
Havoc
Start at 30 and take it week by week ramping up the dose if you feel the need
Something like
30/30/30/40/40/40 go higher if you want but I never have
Cycle assist as directed
Same with organ shield

Pct is simple
you need a serm Nolva torem or clomid
With a natural test booster and a ai, erase is my choice
And whatever other goodies you want to add

TH92

Awards
OK i like that now how soon after the last havoc is taken would you start the pct? And how would you dose the pct just off the bottle or more?

And your saying you never used cycle assist or organ shield just took the pH?

I use creatine also daily

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
OK i like that now how soon after the last havoc is taken would you start the pct? And how would you dose the pct just off the bottle or more?

And your saying you never used cycle assist or organ shield just took the pH?

I use creatine also daily
Please do some more research on the topic, your lack of post cycle knowledge will not get you very far on here.....google "havoc pct"

TH92

Awards
OK I just need some good info on what I have. I read the pct from other people but they all use different stuff and some none at all

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Nolva or tamoxifen is fine, run havoc 5-6 weeks at 30 mgs, increase or decrease dosage side dependant. Cycle assist and organ shield dose off bottle directions. Acquire your serm, test booster, and AI and report back

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Or send me your havoc and ill send you a milder compound that doesnt need a serm.
;-)

macdady

macdady

Awards
Please do some more research on the topic, your lack of post cycle knowledge will not get you very far on here.....google "havoc pct"
Lol I was gonna give it one more post before I said that.

macdady

macdady

Awards
Or send me your havoc and ill send you a milder compound that doesnt need a serm.
;-)
BTW I was just wondering, are you really a HVAC mechanic? Or you just like the name? Lol

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards