Mechabol/stano cycle log

wrdb8

Awards
just wanted to know if anyone anyone would be interested in following my log and giving advive along the way.....thanks

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
I would be interested man. solid stack right there, i might do a similar one but instead of stano use trestolone

*edit will prolly do stano and trest along with mecha

wrdb8

Awards
yea man cant wait im already i week in and bumping to 75 mg for my second week tomorrow... i cant tell if im feelin it yet tho, have u ever ran mechabol before? i should start feeling it real soon

johnny75

Awards
yea man cant wait im already i week in and bumping to 75 mg for my second week tomorrow... i cant tell if im feelin it yet tho, have u ever ran mechabol before? i should start feeling it real soon
I have ran mechabol before. Its a sweet spot for me was 75mg, takes about 12-15 days to kick in.
The Stano will help with lethargy, but if you start to get headaches like I did...increase your carbs.
I ran mechabol 50/75/75/75/100/125. The last week at 125 was not good, I felt real crappy.
Sweet spot was definitely 75mg, didn't see or feel much of a difference at 100mg.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I ran mecha/stano with no sides at all and awsome gains

wrdb8

Awards
hvatech quick question...i know ur supppose to take ur cycle assist 3-4 hours apart from the mecha and stano but what about fishoil, multi vits, and some hawnthornberry?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I took all mine together

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Mechabol was my first cycle, ran it straight through at 75mg for 4 weeks and gained nearly 8 lbs :) I felt it right from the word go, with 3 lbs gain in the first week, to be honest the gains slowed down week by week and in the 4th week were hardly anything. No sides felt except back pumps in the first 10 days or so. Let us know how it goes, think i'll run it again in october, this time with stano aswell.

wrdb8

Awards
Mechabol was my first cycle, ran it straight through at 75mg for 4 weeks and gained nearly 8 lbs :) I felt it right from the word go, with 3 lbs gain in the first week, to be honest the gains slowed down week by week and in the 4th week were hardly anything. No sides felt except back pumps in the first 10 days or so. Let us know how it goes, think i'll run it again in october, this time with stano aswell.
hey man im taking 75 mgs how would you dose that 1 pill every 6-8 hours because i been hearing different things

johnny75

Awards
hey man im taking 75 mgs how would you dose that 1 pill every 6-8 hours because i been hearing different things
I would dose one in the am,
my cycle supports about noon,
2nd dose about 5 pm (1 hr before workout)
cycle supports in evening 9:30 pm.

But you should take the heavy dose (2-3 pills) before your workout.

prodiac1

prodiac1

Awards
Yes i would, thats how i dosed it, spread out over the day 1 pill (25mg) morning, afternoon and evening. Was a great first cycle and i enjoyed it. To be honest i took the cycle support at the same time (morning and evening) just for ease really, some people say you should not, but i don't think it's detramental to the ph.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
USABEERDRINKR Cycle Logs 0
Cycle Logs 18
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 1
Anabolics 5