Hows My cut look?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay so im just finishing up a bulking cycle of m-sten and trenazone. In a few weeks after pct is complete I might run Epi with lean extreme and eviscerate, to get that ripped beach bod look. Ive got the size i need, now i just wanna get cut up. I guess my question is do you think lean xtreme and eviscerate would help me drop some bf? and how much should i expect to drop. I will be doing cardio and eating a mostly-clean diet (with some occasional cheating, which is why im interested in the LX and Eviscerate) What do you guys think

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Bad idea! Youre not taking enough time off for starters and a hormone cutting cycle directly after a hormone bulking cycle is rediculous. You will most likely lose all your new mass, lean xtreme should be ran post cycle

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I will be taking adequate time off in between cycles. I know what the **** I'm doing. And actually many people follow up their bulking cycles with cutting cycles because of the raise in bf and loss of definition one usually gets on a bulk. And running lean xtreme in pct would be retarded. Pct is when you eat like a horse to KEEP and solidify your gains. Using a fat burner post cycle would pretty much destroy your gains. The point of using a fat burner on cycle would be to drop fat, while maintaining strength and size.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I will be taking adequate time off in between cycles. I know what the **** I'm doing. And actually many people follow up their bulking cycles with cutting cycles because of the raise in bf and loss of definition one usually gets on a bulk. And running lean xtreme in pct would be retarded. Pct is when you eat like a horse to KEEP and solidify your gains. Using a fat burner post cycle would pretty much destroy your gains. The point of using a fat burner on cycle would be to drop fat, while maintaining strength and size.
You clearly said "a few weeks after pct" and you obviously have no idea what your doing based on this reply, the idea is for cortisol control post cycle not to burn fat but you obviously know what you are doing cause you said "i know what the fawk im doing"

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
lean xtreme is a cortisol control product, way better for pct.

you dont know what the fuk youre doing because you arnt taking adequate time off. unless by "a few weeks" you really ment a few months.

we got another know-it-all guru in here. read a couple articles about bulking and cutting, now hes the shiznit

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
lean xtreme is a cortisol control product, way better for pct.

you dont know what the fuk youre doing because you arnt taking adequate time off. unless by "a few weeks" you really ment a few months.

we got another know-it-all guru in here. read a couple articles about bulking and cutting, now hes the shiznit
Well he did say "i know what im doing"........

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Im taking 8 weeks off. time on+pct. a "few weeks" obviously was a word-choice mistake. But I DO know what I'm doing. My current cycle will be my 8th under my belt. And yes, youre right LX is cortisol control, which I completely forgot. Although in my defense, I did say using a fat burner pct wouldnt be wise. I understand that anything that controls cortisol would burn fat but again, forgot about LX cortisol control effects. So I have a question. Anabeta ELITE also controls cortisol correct? and it also contains forskolin (Sp.?) so whats the difference between the two??

Fixed, ****...

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
when I said fat burner, i was thinking something along the lines of a stim fat burner such as oxyelite. Which isnt something you woulod want to use PCT.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
So now that we've cleared that up, anyone want to actually give some feedback on my original post.
Less flaming please

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Anabeta elite contains forskolin, not og anabeta....please ask the question again....

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I obviously meant the anabeta which is currently being sold in stores, not the original. I didnt add elite. My bad:sad6:

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
og anabeta is still sold.

the difference between the two is ABE has that weird root. LX has three ingredients to control cortisol. as to which is better, idk. ask coop in his new section if you really wanna know. in my eyes, both are ideal for pct

i guess ill add that ABE is more expensive. that can factor in

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I obviously meant the anabeta which is currently being sold in stores, not the original. I didnt add elite. My bad:sad6:
Both are being sold, anabeta hasnt been discontinued.......again, what exactly are you asking

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
thanks for the quality answer. I will look into it but right now im just looking for something to help shed some bf on cycle

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
LX is a cortisol controller, anabeta elite may help to control it but i wouldnt consider the two comparible. Anabeta elite will help retain strength and hopefully add a few extra pounds during pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
thanks for the quality answer. I will look into it but right now im just looking for something to help shed some bf on cycle
Lower calories will shed the fat, are you looking at running epi?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Yes. And I plan on cutting calories but I tend to always get hungry and have one or two cheater meals a week. Just looking for a good thermo that will give that extra kick. Heard eviscerate was good?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yes. And I plan on cutting calories but I tend to always get hungry and have one or two cheater meals a week. Just looking for a good thermo that will give that extra kick. Heard eviscerate was good?
Grrrrr.....you dont need any fat burners on cycle, epi with any test base will get the job done, trust me

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
okay...so what do you recommend as a test base. Cant get real test right now. Stano maybe? I know it doesnt actually convert to test in any way but may be beneficial for what im trying to acheive? your thoughts?

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Plus I just love throwing stano in with any cycle! :head:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
okay...so what do you recommend as a test base. Cant get real test right now. Stano maybe? I know it doesnt actually convert to test in any way but may be beneficial for what im trying to acheive? your thoughts?
Stano is always a good addition. I used and loved it! I would do this:
Epi 6 weeks
Stano 8 weeks, starting with epi and finishing 2 weeks after epi then pct
at maintence cals you can drop 2-3%bf with some quality lean mass

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Stano is always a good addition. I used and loved it! I would do this:
Epi 6 weeks
Stano 8 weeks, starting with epi and finishing 2 weeks after epi then pct
at maintence cals you can drop 2-3%bf with some quality lean mass
Thanks man, I will probably do this! Know this thread started out ugly lol but thanks for your help and input.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks man, I will probably do this! Know this thread started out ugly lol but thanks for your help and input.
Our goal is to help achieve great cycles, flaming is part of the process.

;-)

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Our goal is to help achieve great cycles, flaming is part of the process.

;-)
Haha I do apologize...I do tend to get pissy sometimes when people see my post count and automatically think Im a noob lol

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay another question...Out of all the compounds Ive run, I have yet to run epi. What is a good advanced dosing protocol?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
get a 15mg pill and do 30/30/45/45/45/45 or 30/45/45/45/60/60 if youre feeling balls deep crazy