Hi,

I was asked to log my LGD and Osta cycle:

Week 1-7: 3md LGD ed
Week 8-13: 20mg Osta ed
Week 14-17: 3g DAA ed

PCT:
If shutdown after LGD: Week 8-11 25mg Clomid ed
If no shutdown: Week 14-17 25mg Clomid ed

I'm still thinking about running the Osta at 10mg ed, but for a longer period of time. But first let's see how well the LGD goes.

Did two Ostarine cycles before. It's an awsome painkiller, btw..

I won't log every rep I do at the gym, but what's noteworthy about the cycle. My goal? Recomp!

ccab

Awards
Today was day 1:

Took 3mg of LGD at 11am. Taste was better than Ostarine (maybe I got used to it? lol..)

Workout at 1.30pm. Tried a new pre workout booster (ZEC+ Kickdown), but don't think the LGD kicked in so fast: Wide-awake and heavy pumps. Strength improved.

The scale at the gym was broken. Will check tomorrow morning.

I feel good at the moment, but nothing special. I expect some effect in 2 or 3 days.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm in for this, can't wait to see what kind of gains you get from this.

ccab

Awards
I gained nearly 8lbs with Ostarine only with a minimal increase of bodyfat. So I hope for 12lbs running this cycle

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm here to watch you GROW! Thanks for filling me in on the log. Kill it!!!

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, really interested to see how the LGD treats you.

ccab

Awards
Day 3:

Nothing special for now. Strength improved compared to last week's workout. Good sleep, good mood, although a bit on edge (as always..)

Still waiting for the alpha feeling!

ccab

Awards
Day 4:

I woke up with a abscess on my right thigh, hope it's coincidence and not caused by the LGD. Fighting it with an antibiotic seems to work. Couldn't even walk in the morning!

Today my balls hurt from time to time. But looks like they're still there :D Excited for the next workout!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Keep us posted on these two findings most likely coincidental since only being on for 4 days. Now go do some damage in the gym!!!

ccab

Awards
Day 7: Some facts

- gained some strength and weigth (really not much for now)
- I do sweat more in the gym
- joints hurt (not caused by LGD, but I hoped it would bring the inflammations down as Osta does)
- libido is ok, maybe a little bit lower than before (still love the girls :D )
- bye bye nuts, see you later
- got dry skin (strange, but true)

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the update. The extra strength is good for only a week on the product. Let's hope the libido isn't hit too hard.

ccab

Awards
Day 10:

- libido is still okay
- muscles feel pumped, i like it
- bad mood (feel down and too weak to workout, stressed out)

The shoulder pain drives me crazy. Going to see the doc for some cortisone injections on thursday or friday

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm subbed. I'm really interested in LGD and what it can do.

ccab

Awards
Nice to see more people following my log!

Just finished my leg workout. Felt a bit sick, but strength was good. I might be getting a small cold? Working out at 22pm (living in Germany) sucks anyway :D

I'll take some pictures this week for comparison. Should have thought of that before..

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice to see more people following my log!

Just finished my leg workout. Felt a bit sick, but strength was good. I might be getting a small cold? Working out at 22pm (living in Germany) sucks anyway :D

I'll take some pictures this week for comparison. Should have thought of that before..
Good u pushed through that sh*t bro.

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
Any weight gain/fat loss so far? Osta can take a couple of weeks to kick-in but I think LGD is supposed to be quicker.

ccab

Awards
To be honest..no weight gain or fat loss so far. I'm a bit disappointed about that :dunno:

But nevertheless..the girls are loving me :naughty: (Took the pic yesterday)

lovingirlsyeah.jpg

Got my shoulders "fixed" today. Next workout on Monday :)

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Oh shnap a lil postworkout p*ssy fest I see u had hahaha

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Haha nice ccab

ccab

Awards
Did anyone read something about LGD and hair growth? I'm not sure if it's just imagination or if it's really growing faster :06:

I think I'm noticing the "Alpha Feeling" mentioned in other logs. Don't care about other people bitching around, I'm king! :23: It already started days ago, but I thought of it being more special.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Did anyone read something about LGD and hair growth? I'm not sure if it's just imagination or if it's really growing faster :06:

I think I'm noticing the "Alpha Feeling" mentioned in other logs. Don't care about other people bitching around, I'm king! :23: It already started days ago, but I thought of it being more special.
King of the castle, king of the castle(Borat voice) lol

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So about day 14 you started feeling the "Alpha Male" mentality?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So about day 14 you started feeling the "Alpha Male" mentality?
My mistake you haven't even been in for 14 days yet. So maybe day 10 you started noticing the "Alpha" feeling?

ccab

Awards
I'd say earlier. Like after a week

Day 15:

Didn't gain much weight wheigt on the scale, but.. I'm definitely looking better. As the weight remains there must have been weight loss + gaining some muscles at the same time. Even my GF noticed it :D

Ostarine was working different for me: Gaining weight, but also looking slightly bloated.

Shoulders are "okay". Going to workout right now!

Btw: Libido is fine, but long john is getting some problems. The endurance run turned into a sprint...

ccab

Awards
Day 16:

Checked my weight. Lost 1,5lbs. Not what I aimed for, but I'm looking good. Thinking of rising calories or not

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 16:

Checked my weight. Lost 1,5lbs. Not what I aimed for, but I'm looking good. Thinking of rising calories or not
Take em up bro, get f*cking beefy.

ccab

Awards
Day 24:

The facts..

- fat loss
- gaining weight and strength
- libido is good
- mirror tells me every day about my awsome body
- no visible side effects

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 24:

The facts..

- fat loss
- gaining weight and strength
- libido is good
- mirror tells me every day about my awsome body
- no visible side effects
Sweet. At what dose now?

ccab

Awards
Nope. That stuff is too expensive :suspect: Found other people using LGD at low doses as 1mg/ed or 2,5mg/ed. So I'd should be fine

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nope. That stuff is too expensive :suspect: Found other people using LGD at low doses as 1mg/ed or 2,5mg/ed. So I'd should be fine
That's what I've seen too.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
late but in!! After PCT this is my next run.. Looking good so far

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
Updates? Do you think running some HCGenerate would keep the nuts at full size and/or affect the cycle in any way?

ccab

Awards
Sure, here you have an update.

Day 36:

- everything ok so far, I'm still alive
- not sure if I like that stuff or not
- I don't get the gain I was hoping for
- fat loss stopped
- ..but still gaining a lot of strength
- no pain killing effect like osta. tendons begin to hurt
- this morning I had some pain in the lower back, both sides. I assume the kidneys? Hope it's nothing serious. After a few minutes it stopped hurting and is fine..for now
- might be the similar to ostarine: the effect kicks in faster, but also weakens earlier

Don't know about HCGenerate. But if you care about your balls, simply use Ostarine. At the moment I don't see any great benefits from LGD over Ostarine that justify the higher price, small balls and the need for an PCT

Contaygious

Contaygious

Awards
  • Established
Thx for doing this! So do you think the dose was too low for the gains you wanted? I see people taking 10mg who talk about 10lbs from lgd.. The osta should feel good at least.

sanmarino

sanmarino

Awards
  • Established
I will also use LGD in some weeks. But I will use it at 7mg/ed. That should be fine.

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s been 5 years now. You still running it? Should probably pct soon.