Anyone here from australia ?

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Trying to order my pro hormone cycle off knockout supps, but having in mind it's hard to get them threw customs ..
Looking for a bulking cycle, either msten mass builder, powerdrol or predator plexx. I've put the study into these PH's but which one has more chance off getting into Australia ?

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Trying to order my pro hormone cycle off knockout supps, but having in mind it's hard to get them threw customs ..
Looking for a bulking cycle, either msten mass builder, powerdrol or predator plexx. I've put the study into these PH's but which one has more chance off getting into Australia ?
I've never had anything stopped man. As long as the bottle looks legit it'll probably come through. Pills are easy to get through... Vials on the other hand....

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
I've never had anything stopped man. As long as the bottle looks legit it'll probably come through. Pills are easy to get through... Vials on the other hand....
Thanks man, soon to be ordering powerdrol 10 or msten from strongs, then i order my seen and pct & on cycle stuff & what not soon after. Which delivery to you useally go for ? They say fast post has higher chance of getting threw customs .