Cycle support 4 hours after PH. Bro science??

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
Hi. I have read that cycle support taken with a PH can slow or reduce its absorption, but I have also read that this is BS.

There is nothing written on the AI cycle support tub. Is this just Bro Science? Does it really matter when you take it?

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Hope someone else chimes in I would like to know this as well. I've heard exactly what you stated.

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
I think its just BS cos the ingredient that apparently effects this is the milk thristle and apparently that's pretty useless anyway lol

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I don't have science to back if up but if it's really a big deal, don't do it. It's your body

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
heres the study everyone refers to http://carcin.oxfordjournals.org/content/22/9/1399.full

basicly states that in prostate cancer patients, milk thistle downreguulated androgen receptors

whether that follows through for the rest of the body is unknown. so people seperate the dose just in case. milk thistle blows anyways. look for SAMe or tudca for support

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
A lot of what I have read states to take support the same time as your PH. That article in this thread is interesting though. Hmmmm.
I start my cycle on monday and gonna look into it over the weekend. Im pretty sure if it was THAT important then the cycle support(s) would tell you on the tubs..

ITW

ITW

Awards
It's irrelevant guys. There are more important fish to fry

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I start my cycle on monday and gonna look into it over the weekend. Im pretty sure if it was THAT important then the cycle support(s) would tell you on the tubs..
no they wouldnt. supplement companies dont care how you use a product, they just want your money. they dont say "be sure to cycle off and run a proper pct" on the back of the steroids. most dont even tell you how to dose a steroid, and that is very important

cyb3rtr0n1k

Awards
no they wouldnt. supplement companies dont care how you use a product, they just want your money. they dont say "be sure to cycle off and run a proper pct" on the back of the steroids. most dont even tell you how to dose a steroid, and that is very important
hahaa. Very true