Ironflex sten-zine log

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Hi I'm going to be logging a PH cycle of sten-zine which is methlystenbolone and dymethizine. I have ran both these compounds before so I know how it's going to be. But on this cycle I will be running a bunch of supplements as cycle support. My last cycle I didn't have much cash at hand so I couldn't buy that much cycle support. I'm going to run an AI along with the ph and then for my pct I will run clomid 75/75/50/50.

Cycle support(daily):
Milky thistle 4400mg
Omega-3 fish oil 4000mg
AI .5mg
Taurine 6000mg
Calcium 3000mg
Organ shield

Supplements I will take with the PH:
Gameday preworkout (love that sh*t)
AAGK
DAA
Protein powder
Creatine
Joint support
Universal PM
Animal pak
Sterol complex

My diet will consist of 4000 calories a day 200g of protein 300 carbs. This is what I will shoot for but judging how my appetite will be ill prob be eating more than that.

Height:5'5"
Weight 135:

My max weights are
Bench 265lbs
Deadlift 305lbs
Squat 290
Arm curl (dumbell) 55lbs
Close grip bench 205
DB incline 90lbs
Cable row 200lbs

I would like to thank Ironflex for giving me an opportunity to make some gains! Can't wait
My goal will to be 145 pounds after pct.
Any advice will be cool. I've done my research and have ran a few cycles.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Also going to run the ph as 20/20/20/20.

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 2:

Today is an off day for me, I did biceps and triceps yesterday.

Db Bicep curls 35x10 40x10 50x8

Rope pull down 120x15 135x10 140x10 160x8

Bar curl 95x10 105x10 135x8 145x6

Close grip bench 135x15 155x10 185x10 185x10

Concentrated curls 40x10 45x10 50x10/55x7

Skull crushers 35x10 40x10 45x6

Side curls 30x15 35x10 40x10 40x8

Dips two sets till failure

Sit-ups 100.

I forgot to mention 7% bf. it was lower but I'm bulking. Took my first dose yesterday going to take one when I wake up and one before bed

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Are u saving the DAA for pct?? Not needed on cycle...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for gainz

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Weight 137
Going to hit the gym in a little but. Going to hit chest and back ill keep my meals posted
Today
Breakfast: 3 eggs 4 slices of bacon 1 banana 1 bell pepper half an onion 2 slices of bread 2 tbs of peanut butter.protein shake
I have all my meals typed ill post a pic of it. But just wanted to let you guys see where my diets at .

Attachments

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
Day 3:

Weight 137
Going to hit the gym in a little but. Going to hit chest and back ill keep my meals posted
Today
Breakfast: 3 eggs 4 slices of bacon 1 banana 1 bell pepper half an onion 2 slices of bread 2 tbs of peanut butter.protein shake
I have all my meals typed ill post a pic of it. But just wanted to let you guys see where my diets at .

daaammmmmmmmm!!!!!!!! fuego

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whatre your kcalories around?

Eat and let the msten do the gainin :D
... well you have to workout but you pick up what im droppin

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Whatre your kcalories around?

Eat and let the msten do the gainin :D
... well you have to workout but you pick up what im droppin
My cals are around 3000 that's what I try for but I always end up eating more on a cycle..
This is meal two. (After workout)
One scoop of protein one banana some chips with cottage cheese. The chips aren't really clean but there too damn good with cottage cheese

Attachments

IronFlex

IronFlex

Board Sponsor
Awards
So you dip the chips in your cottage cheese? Why haven't I tried this?! Do you flavor the cottage cheese with anything? Or are the chips flavor enough?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude those chips...I need to try this with the Habanero Doritos!

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
So you dip the chips in your cottage cheese? Why haven't I tried this?! Do you flavor the cottage cheese with anything? Or are the chips flavor enough?
Yeah it goes together quiet nice lol no the cottage cheese is just regular. My dad showed me this haha it's good protein and a good snack

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
genius!!!! genius!!!!! genius!!!!! must try

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I think u and tyga need to have a cook off. Both of u are making cutting really hard.. :)

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Lol

NO YOU DINT. Did you just challenge meh?!?
Haha
YES I DID! Jk lol I just cook what I like you might have better stuff but mines musclefool approved ;) can't get that anywhere no a days

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 4:

Oh yeah feeling them back pumps today did chest and back
Chest;
Flat bench: 185x10 205x 10 225x6 250x3
Incline bench: 135x20 155x10 185x6
DB flys 45x10 50x10 55x10 60x4
Dips super set with push-ups 2 sets till failure
Back;
Lat pulldown: 130x10 150x10 170x5 190x3
Cable row: 140x10 160x10 180x6 200x4
Bent over row 105x10 135x10 155x8 185x4
Pull-ups 2 sets till failure

Today I cable row the whole stack new record for me :) weight 139 feeling great glad this sh*t is kicking in :) feeling hungry... And had a little increase in aggression, but I think only cause my boss is a fuc*in **** sucker!

Today at the gym

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol nice update. Solid pressin for 139lbs

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never a bad time to have Doritos !! I think the cool ranch have crack in them?? Can't open a bag and not eat the entire thing
Thats how i am with "popped" salt & vinegar chips

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm in broski. I can tell u gonna wreck some sh*t fur sure. Can I get a fist pump anybody?

musclefool

musclefool

Awards
  • Established
Day 6:

The power went out in my whole town and about the whole central coast of California's power went out as well haha. So I wasn't able to update sorry.
But today i really felt it kick in during my workout, and my appetite is starting to increase more. Right now I'm at 3300 cals and 200gs of protein. That is what im at today. Starting to see my vascularity to increase got di*k veins up an down my arm looks insane. Getting the back pumps now but it's not to bad. Will post workouts later today

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 6:

The power went out in my whole town and about the whole central coast of California's power went out as well haha. So I wasn't able to update sorry.
But today i really felt it kick in during my workout, and my appetite is starting to increase more. Right now I'm at 3300 cals and 200gs of protein. That is what im at today. Starting to see my vascularity to increase got di*k veins up an down my arm looks insane. Getting the back pumps now but it's not to bad. Will post workouts later today
Kill that sh*t bro. Ain't no ****ing around, u know what to do bro.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Day 6:

Just wait until next week you'll be straight blown up!!