Tren-Stane Ironflex Sponsored Log

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, I'm not actually starting this for a couple weeks, but I felt left out with everyone else starting their thread lol.

I'll be running the Tren-Stane
30/30/30/30

There's always a chance I'll break down and buy another bottle and up the dose for another two weeks or so.

Looking solely to recomp and get bodyfat down where I want it before I hardcore bulk all winter. Ideally I'd gain 3-5 pounds and lose 2-3 bf%'s.

I'm mainly looking for improvements in legs and back.

I don't know how the very low dose (30mgs) of trenavar is going to add to the 30mgs of epi in such a short time, but I guess we'll see.

PCT is gonna be:

Clomid
50/50/50/50
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
3/2/2/1/1/1

I'll post some more pictures and lifting #'s later.

Attachments

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Subd for dem gainz

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm not actually starting this for a couple weeks, but I felt left out with everyone else starting their thread lol.

I'll be running the Tren-Stane
30/30/30/30

There's always a chance I'll break down and buy another bottle and up the dose for another two weeks or so.

Looking solely to recomp and get bodyfat down where I want it before I hardcore bulk all winter. Ideally I'd gain 3-5 pounds and lose 2-3 bf%'s.

I'm mainly looking for improvements in legs and back.

I don't know how the very low dose (30mgs) of trenavar is going to add to the 30mgs of epi in such a short time, but I guess we'll see.

PCT is gonna be:

Clomid
50/50/50/50
DAA
3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase
3/2/2/1/1/1

I'll post some more pictures and lifting #'s later.
Think of the old spawn.. it was epi and tren. Should theoretically work just as well. Think of synergy my friend.

Why such the long wait?

What brand daa are you using? Sodium daa is what was used in the clinical studies that showed the increase of test levels.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Think of the old spawn.. it was epi and tren. Should theoretically work just as well. Think of synergy my friend.

Why such the long wait?

What brand daa are you using? Sodium daa is what was used in the clinical studies that showed the increase of test levels.
Yeah, I'm thinking it'll work together nicely in a recomp.

And I'm getting back from Africa on the 2nd, and I'm just gonna start it that day.

I've only ever used the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, but I might go with Dpol this time around. I don't think the Nutraplanet is sodium DAA, and I don't know about the Dpol. Has there been evidence to show that sodium DAA is more effective?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I'm thinking it'll work together nicely in a recomp.

And I'm getting back from Africa on the 2nd, and I'm just gonna start it that day.

I've only ever used the Nutraplanet bulk DAA, but I might go with Dpol this time around. I don't think the Nutraplanet is sodium DAA, and I don't know about the Dpol. Has there been evidence to show that sodium DAA is more effective?
Dpol is sodium daa. But, the actuall clinicals/studies that were conducted the subjects were using sodium daa. Thats what boosted the test levels above baseline..

Africa?! Lol whatre kinda work do you do lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dpol is sodium daa. But, the actuall clinicals/studies that were conducted the subjects were using sodium daa. Thats what boosted the test levels above baseline..

Africa?! Lol whatre kinda work do you do lol
My guess is he's the Guy who gets lunch. Subway is 300 miles that way!*points* no CAR FOR YOU!

Subed

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Lol it's just kind of a vacation. I've got some kids that I sponsor through Compassion that I'm getting to visit, and then I'll do some touristy stuff too.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subd and way to support children in another world man, shows some moral character there

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol it's just kind of a vacation. I've got some kids that I sponsor through Compassion that I'm getting to visit, and then I'll do some touristy stuff too.
Compassion international?

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Thanks great dude !!

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
I've heard a lot about compassion! They are great because every cent you give is actually going right to your child!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Nothing better than getting to the airport in Nairobi, Kenya after flying for 20 hours total on three different planes and finding out that not a single bag of yours has made it...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Nothing better than getting to the airport in Nairobi, Kenya after flying for 20 hours total on three different planes and finding out that not a single bag of yours has made it...
That's sucks dude!! Do u need cloths there anyway?? Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, the two kids we got to meet from Compassion made it all worth it. We gave them gifts, took them to an animal orphanage/ zoo place, and ate with them. It was pretty great. Still no bags though... I'll post whatever workouts I can manage to get in while I'm here.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, the two kids we got to meet from Compassion made it all worth it. We gave them gifts, took them to an animal orphanage/ zoo place, and ate with them. It was pretty great. Still no bags though... I'll post whatever workouts I can manage to get in while I'm here.
Find a good tree branch and go nutz

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wrestling a Tiger would be a good workout.. :)
Punching a hippo in the face. Good workout aswell. Good cardio after too!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Arm wrestle an ape...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Lol, I can't die before I get back home to the Tren-Stane!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok but if you do... could you forward it to my house?

Not srs

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Just saying Chuck Norris would have had that Tren on deck!.....Shawn Connery as well......

considering this I guess chasing fireflies is an option lol
If I'm being honest with myself... If the Tren had come before I left, I'd probably be popping them right now lol. Dump out sleeping pills, dump in Tren-Stane...

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?

Attachments

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm gonna post an update picture every once in a while just for some accountability so I don't eat like absolute crap while I'm here. And hopefully I can get a few workouts in... Anybody have good ideas for body weight stuff besides the basics?
You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
You'd be amazed what u can do with a carry on bag full of cloths.. Curls, shoulder press and raises, chest you name it have to get creative sometimes..
I lost power this year at my house for a week, everything was closed I was working out with 5 gallon gas cans !!!
Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Good ideas! I guess I could practice the handstand push-ups I've always wanted to be proficient at...
So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
So what did u come up with?? Any suitcase lateral raises.. Lol
Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Lol, I'm at this place called Giraffe Manor (which is incredible by the way) and I haven't done a damn thing... I'm disappointed in my self, haha.
Enjoy yourself u have a cycle to kill when u get home..

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idea- climb the giraffes neck like a rope in middle school. Bow! Workout solved

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Any ballpark ideas on my body fat %? I've never had any type of test/calipers thingy, and I don't know enough to guess from pictures.
I would guess in the lower teens but I'm not the best at this stuff.. Hope your package wasn't eaten by a gorilla lol!!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You got the top four abs showing so probably 10-12%

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was thinking 12-13%. I'd love to be a solid 10% by the end of the cycle.

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

Pull-ups 8,8,6
BB bench 12,12
Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
DB rows 10,8,6

I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane. :D

I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, I was finally at a hotel with a gym yesterday, so I had no excuse not to work out lol. I took it pretty easy, just light upper body work. Everything was in Kg's, so I have no idea what weight I was using.

Pull-ups 8,8,6
BB bench 12,12
Shoulder press 10,8,8,6
DB rows 10,8,6

I'm taking a stim break while I'm gone, and the lethargy is kicking my ass, haha. Can't wait to get home and be back to preworkouts and Tren-Stane. :D

I'll post a nude pic or two in a little bit. I've probably gotten a little fat lol.
Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol

Sr_505

Sr_505

Awards
  • Established
Solid quick gym session, lifting some is better than none..im eight days in on my stenzine and it definitely has kicked in, imagine how i feel.. now imagine you on tren stane lol
Lol I can't wait...