My pro hormone cycle

Jagsfreak

Awards
Pro hormone cycle
Looking for a little help with correct dosage of everything to maximize my money and protect my body! I went ahead after doing some research and went with this stack. Any help and feedback or anything else I should get would be great. Also I am 5'8 173 about 15% body fat looking to get to about 180 with 10%-12% body fat. I train 5 days a week with cardio 4 days a week. This is what I decided to go with

Epistane by vital labs

Xtreme shred by anabolic tech

Finaflex revolution pct and test combo

And cycle support went with cel cycle assist

My diet is on point and I plan on getting blood work done Monday the day I begin my cycle

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Show us what you think the dosages should be.

Jagsfreak

Awards
That's what I came on here for?! I've seen what the recomended dosage is for each pro hormone, I just wanted to see what you guys think I should do for what I'm trying to obtain with the products I have.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I came on here for?! I've seen what the recomended dosage is for each pro hormone, I just wanted to see what you guys think I should do for what I'm trying to obtain with the products I have.
I'm not trying to be complicated its a simple question lol, seeing first off if you can even answer it. Since you have no serm

Jagsfreak

Awards
Wow idk if everyone on this thread is like you but I'm sure you were just born with all of the answers to every question in the world. I'm just trying to get some help with my cycle that I plan on starting in the next few weeks making sure I do everything right! That's the whole reason I came on to this board no where did I say I was a master in this stuff I'm just a hard working guy trying to get a little edge who did his research on the pro hormones that would best do what I want them to now coming you all for a little bit of help so I don't mess myself up!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow idk if everyone on this thread is like you but I'm sure you were just born with all of the answers to every question in the world. I'm just trying to get some help with my cycle that I plan on starting in the next few weeks making sure I do everything right! That's the whole reason I came on to this board no where did I say I was a master in this stuff I'm just a hard working guy trying to get a little edge who did his research on the pro hormones that would best do what I want them to now coming you all for a little bit of help so I don't mess myself up!
Why you are throwing a fit I don't know.

I just don't see how you can do your research and still not know how to take what you bought.

First off Epistane isn't even a prohormone. Secondly, you didn't even include the dosages or amount of capsules you purchased.

Not to mention your age is left out as well.

I assure you I am not trying to crush your ego, simply trying to encourage you to research some more.

Expecting to be spoon feed when you can simply search "Epistane" in the search bar is just silly.

Good luck on your search

Jagsfreak

Awards
epi 2a3a
Serving Size: 1 capsule Servings per Container: 120 Amount Per Serving 10 mg

Daily Value 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg ** *Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. **Percent Daily Values not established.

xtreme shred
Supplement Facts:

4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17b-ol3-one 30MG

Xtreme Stim & Shred Blend 150MG

Taraxacum Officinale, Caffeine, Green Tea Extract (60% ECGC)

Milk Thistle 100MG

NAC 100MG

Tongkat Ali (Long Jack) 100MG

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why you are throwing a fit I don't know.

I just don't see how you can do your research and still not know how to take what you bought.

First off Epistane isn't even a prohormone. Secondly, you didn't even include the dosages or amount of capsules you purchased.

Not to mention your age is left out as well.

I assure you I am not trying to crush your ego, simply trying to encourage you to research some more.

Expecting to be spoon feed when you can simply search "Epistane" in the search bar is just silly.

Good luck on your search
Epi isn't a pro hormone? Wut...

Jagsfreak

Awards
I'm guessing my pct is trash lol anything off of anobolic minds I can order that will do the trick for those two pro hormones

Jagsfreak

Awards
Daily Value 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
So this compound is technically a steroid?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Daily Value 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallocholanol 10mg
So this compound is technically a steroid?
Google it or 2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-androst-17b-ol might give you better results

You need a serm

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just stick to xtreme shred or epistane. I wouldn't combine.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Both are great cycles. No need to combine methyls. Just run one then run the other for your next cycle.I would run epi at 30mg for 30 days.

Jagsfreak

Awards
Anabolic Technologies brings much more than a traditional cutting prohormone with his Xtreme Shred (Furazadrol / Orastan-A prohormone clone). Not only you get the benefits from taking 5a-androstano(2,3-c)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol-ether but you also get a full complex of vitamins (Caffeine, green tea extract, milk thistle and more) that help your body lose more fat and recover faster. While it has a similar structure to Furzabol (a rare japanese oral steroid), Xtreme Shred is comparable to winstrol – stanozolol for its effects.This non methylated and cutting prohormone is excellent for beginners like advanced users. Used in solo or in prohormone stacks, Xtreme Shred by Anabolic Technologies will gives great results.

Thats where I got that information from

Jagsfreak

Awards
I have decided after hearing from you guys this is how im going to do the cycle.

Epi 2a3a
Week 1 day (10mg),day 2 (20mg), day 3-7(30mg)
Week 2 (30mg)
Week 3 (40mg)
Week 4 (40mg)
Week 5 (40mg)

Cycle support by CEL cycle assist 8 pills a day
Also will be taking Cla by Optimum nutrition and there Bcaa along with gold standard whey protein and a multi vitamin and fish oil

Pct
[h=1]Tamoxifen Citrate Week 6/20/Week 7/20/week 8/10/Week 9/10[/h]Daa by
[h=1]AllMax Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid[/h]3g/3g/3g/3g

SNS Reduce XT, 90 Capsules
0/0/3/3/3/3

will also run cycle support by cel with this as well thanks for all the help guys looking to start july 1 let me know if there is anything wrong or something I should add on

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have decided after hearing from you guys this is how im going to do the cycle.

Epi 2a3a
Week 1 day (10mg),day 2 (20mg), day 3-7(30mg)
Week 2 (30mg)
Week 3 (40mg)
Week 4 (40mg)
Week 5 (40mg)

Cycle support by CEL cycle assist 8 pills a day
Also will be taking Cla by Optimum nutrition and there Bcaa along with gold standard whey protein and a multi vitamin and fish oil

Pct
[h=1]Tamoxifen Citrate Week 6/20/Week 7/20/week 8/10/Week 9/10[/h]Daa by
[h=1]AllMax Nutrition D-Aspartic Acid[/h]3g/3g/3g/3g

SNS Reduce XT, 90 Capsules
0/0/3/3/3/3

will also run cycle support by cel with this as well thanks for all the help guys looking to start july 1 let me know if there is anything wrong or something I should add on
There ya go that's all I was asking for.

And maybe add some taurine in case you get back or calve pumps.

Jagsfreak

Awards
I was wondering the same thing! Decided just to run the epi2a3a for now the xtreme shred should be at my house tomorrow so im going see exactly what the ingredients are and save it for another cycle if its the top ingredients, if its the bottom would it be good to run with the epi?

Jagsfreak

Awards
Dam just found out there was to models of the xtreme shred dammit, one old one new I wanted to get 5a-androstano(2,3-c)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol formula but if not the top formula thats like a halo-drol clone isnt it?

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dam just found out there was to models of the xtreme shred dammit, one old one new I wanted to get 5a-androstano(2,3-c)furazan-17b-tetrahydropyranol formula but if not the top formula thats like a halo-drol clone isnt it?
Closer to p mag I think

But they are similar compounds

Jagsfreak

Awards
Ok couple of quick questions for you guys. With my cycle start up date coming closer and closer I just want to make sure I am doing everything the right way. I have been reading that many people start the cycle assist about a week before they start their cycle. Is this really nessacery, seeing I bought two bottles of cycle asssit one for weeks of pro hormones the other for the 4 weeks of pct.

Jagsfreak

Awards
Also should I space out the epi through the whole day or at just one time

Jagsfreak

Awards
Went ahead and told my doctor what the deal was lol. She is completely against it but willing to track my blood work and regular checkups for the next month.

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Went ahead and told my doctor what the deal was lol. She is completely against it but willing to track my blood work and regular checkups for the next month.
Hey as long as she's willing to do bloods who cares!