Higher test then tren

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Doin long esters of both test and tren

750 test e
400 tren e

Adex on hand
And I'm starting test a week before the tren as well as ending tren a week before test

How are the dosage?
I hear a big back and forth about caber on hand

Any feedback would be appreciated

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Lower test than tren

You are just wasting the test. The tren does all the work and the majority of the test is just aromatizing to estrogen. It just makes for more sides for no benefit

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Lower test than tren

You are just wasting the test. The tren does all the work and the majority of the test is just aromatizing to estrogen. It just makes for more sides for no benefit
What do recommend for test if I keep tren at 400

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
What do recommend for test if I keep tren at 400
Honestly I would run test at 250 I just don't see any reason to go higher with tren you will be able to manage sides easier. Is this the first time you. Will be running tren?

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Honestly I would run test at 250 I just don't see any reason to go higher with tren you will be able to manage sides easier. Is this the first time you. Will be running tren?
Yes it is

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I'm just wanting very good results from the 12weeks

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I would run tren a on my first run of tren invade the sides are to much for it you won't have that long ester in you
That's what I heard but from my understanding the short ester gives you alot more sides so I decided on tren E, also does test really do anything below 600mg?

Viking23

Awards
That's what I heard but from my understanding the short ester gives you alot more sides so I decided on tren E, also does test really do anything below 600mg?
Yes, the test is more for energy and libio at 200-250 and then the tren attaches to the ar. If you increase test the tren will still attach to the ar first and then the test and whatever test is remaining will aromatize creating side effects. I also agree on running tren A first. Don't want a side effect to pop up and have it last all week possibly longer.

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Yes, the test is more for energy and libio at 200-250 and then the tren attaches to the ar. If you increase test the tren will still attach to the ar first and then the test and whatever test is remaining will aromatize creating side effects. I also agree on running tren A first. Don't want a side effect to pop up and have it last all week possibly longer.
Okay I gotcha