First Cycle - Please reveiw diet, training, and stack

Kleaver

Awards
Stats

Age 42
5' 10"
205 lbs
Bf% 18 ish+
Experience: Worked out for about 20 years. Mostly endurance related as I have served in military half my life. I do muscle up fairly easy. No injuries to speak of. No cycle experience, but have been reading for the last 4 months. There is a great amount of advice on here if people take the time to read it.

Medical: I just had my blood work completed and everything is in normal range except my LDL Cholesterol was not optimal (125) and my Testosterone was low (212). It certainly feels low from the side effects. I plan to seek TRT, but wanted to hit a cycle first. Then I will probably have to self treat unless I find a doctor with sense.

Plan:

Diet: Consume an average of 3000-3300 calories
Protein: 50%
Carbs: 30%
Fats: 20%

If I do not gain muscle after 2 weeks, I will bump up 500 calories every week till I feel or see success.

Supplements:
Creatine
Protein Powder
Glutamine
BCAA's
Fish Oil

Workout Routine:

M/T/T/F/S
Morning Lifting for at least an hour. 45 sec- 2 min rest depending on amount of weight.
Cardio after lifting if able or in the evening

Stack:

The advice here says I should do a Test only cycle. Test E or Test C? I am not find of needles, but I will work through it. Small mental thing and my wife has volunteered to pin me. I think this is some kind of retribution for something. I plan on pinning 2 times a week 250mg each time. I also thought it would be a good idea to start the first 6 weeks with DBOL to start it off faster.

Weeks 1-12 500 Test
Weeks 1-6 DBOL
Weeks 1-12 AI (not sure what I can get yet)
Weeks 14-18 PCT (clomid) if I am not already lined up for TRT

I have concerns about the bloating that I have read about. Really would prefer to add Winny, but will stick with the advice on here.

What are your thoughts?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Probably only need the dbol weeks 1-4 because test will carry you from there

And I would run arimidex on cycle all the way up to pct then switch to aromasin in pct and run a week past your serm

Kleaver

Awards
Ok, that sounds like an easy change to cut the DBOL by 2 weeks. I also forgot to add the Liver Support. Got to take care of those organs!

One of my concerns was that I wasn't going to get enough cardio. I guess if your growing properly it will take care of the fat from the additional calories. Its a lot more difficult to shed weight now so I am a little concerned about the extra calories.

Once I find all my "ingredients" I will start it up and log it on here. Pics probably as well. Good to have support on here.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Ok, that sounds like an easy change to cut the DBOL by 2 weeks. I also forgot to add the Liver Support. Got to take care of those organs!

One of my concerns was that I wasn't going to get enough cardio. I guess if your growing properly it will take care of the fat from the additional calories. Its a lot more difficult to shed weight now so I am a little concerned about the extra calories.

Once I find all my "ingredients" I will start it up and log it on here. Pics probably as well. Good to have support on here.
I would try to get my bf % down before starting

The higher your bf the harder it is to control estrogen sides IMO

And if you can't get your body where you want off cycle then you will jut end up right back where you are now off cycle

Kleaver

Awards
Yeah, I have read quite a few opinions about this. Whereas I don't completely disagree, the problem is I have grown impatient. I have been dieting (up til I decide to cycle) with a 500-700 day calorie deficit and have increase cardio to give another 200 cal deficit. Not a lot is happening. Its almost as though I have hit a plateau in BF%. I have read that my low testosterone level may be hampering my efforts. I am not sure if that is true, but it sure sounds like a good excuse.

In any case my thoughts are if I gain more muscle, it will be easier to burn more fat and keep it off because my metabolism will be higher due to more LBM. This may be me justifying that I should go ahead an cycle now, but there it is. I also have to keep in mind my schedule for the next several months. If I start in the next 30 days I will be able to fit the whole cycle in with no travel interruptions or anything else.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Yeah, I have read quite a few opinions about this. Whereas I don't completely disagree, the problem is I have grown impatient. I have been dieting (up til I decide to cycle) with a 500-700 day calorie deficit and have increase cardio to give another 200 cal deficit. Not a lot is happening. Its almost as though I have hit a plateau in BF%. I have read that my low testosterone level may be hampering my efforts. I am not sure if that is true, but it sure sounds like a good excuse.

In any case my thoughts are if I gain more muscle, it will be easier to burn more fat and keep it off because my metabolism will be higher due to more LBM. This may be me justifying that I should go ahead an cycle now, but there it is. I also have to keep in mind my schedule for the next several months. If I start in the next 30 days I will be able to fit the whole cycle in with no travel interruptions or anything else.
It is a long term process just don't shortcut yourself bro

Cheese

Awards
I find cardio during a bulk counterproductive. Unless of course you are doing it specifically for the cardiovascular benefits. Either way I would adjust your calories accordingly.

Kleaver

Awards
I guess I have waited this long, another 2 months or so won't hurt. I will probably go on my TRT like a good boy and see how that works out for me. It may be more beneficial than I expect. I have read that most people that start the TRT see gains in LBM and drop their BF% a lot easiier. After that I can re-assess.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 4
Anabolics 0
TESTP89 Anabolics 16
Cycle Logs 2
Anabolics 11