Superdrol/M1,4ADD Bulk Cycle

tattoopierced1

Week 1-4 30mg Superdrol ED
Week 1-4 140mg M1,4ADD ED

PCT: Nolvadex, ProLiver supp, Trib, ZMA, Red Yeast Rice

I have done cycles in the past of 1Test/4AD transdermal, M1,4ADD/1,4andro/1AD

My stats are 6'7" 198lbs (I was 206lbs a couple of weeks ago, but my wife just had a baby so I couldnt eat right in the hospital and lost some weight.)

I eat 7-8 times per day getting around 3500-4000 calories. The only other supplements I am taking are a whey protein, glucosomine and MSM along with my daily multi vitamin.

I workout 5 days a week on a split, Monday-Chest/Forearms Tues.-Back/Tris Wed.-Abs Thurs.-Shoulders/Bi's Fri.-Legs

Monday Day 1: 198lbs Chest workout went well, obviously I wont feel the effects of anything I am taking yet.

Tuesday Day 2: 199.5lbs up 1.5lbs from yesterday. I felt somewhat sick today probably from the M1,4ADD. It was a nauseating headache but I went on about my day through it and it gradually got better down to a dull headache. Back workout was great with the tris. I felt a "thickness" about my body, not bloated, but a decent pump in my upper body to where my muscles felt full and somewhat hardened, but not busting through my skin. Unsure of whether this is the Superdrol as of yet, but I like what I'm feeling as I do not believe this is placebo effect.

tattoopierced1

Wed. Day 3: 202lbs Bloat doesnt seem to be an issue yet, but that much of a gain in a day has to be some water. Up 2.5lbs from yesterday but I still have the nausea feeling although not nearly as bad as yesterdays was. Ab workout was great and food intake was right on, cant wait to see how tomorrows shoulder and bicep workout turns out tomorrow as well as any weight gained.....

tattoopierced1

Day 4 Thursday: 204.5lbs up 2.5lbs from yesterday. Feeling a slight all day pump now which is pretty nice, the pump after the workouts are just sick now. Did shoulders and bi's today and my bi's feel like they are about ready to explode. My arms are super hard as well which adds to the nice feeling after the workout. Upped my calories a bit today as well to see how far I can push the weight gain. For the week I am up 6.5lbs, if things keep up this way I'll be in the 220's by the end of the cycle....should be interesting to see how hard it is to keep those gains even though some of that is water weight.....more to come tomorrow....

tattoopierced1

on a side note, the sick feeling is slowly going away, but my hunger seems to be insane. It feels like I can eat and never get full which at times is nice for gains, but awful for the pocketbook....

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
I doubt you'll pick up much water. The SD will keep things dry. I dropped 2lbs in 48hrs on only 10 mg. Good luck with your cycle. I'm curious to see how this combo works. I have plenty of M1,4ADD kicking around. If it were me I'd dose it around 250-300 though.

Gongrads on the new addition too. ;)

tattoopierced1

thanks Lean One. I responded pretty well to 90mg last time of M1,4ADD so I figured I didnt want to go all out crazy with my doses just yet...plus money is an issue since I had to get the Superdrol which is well worth it...money has been tight since the new addition, but this cycle has been fantastic so far.

By the way, your looking mighty big in that pic Lean One....definatly something for me to shoot for with my goals.... keep up the good work bro.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
By the way, your looking mighty big in that pic Lean One....definatly something for me to shoot for with my goals.... keep up the good work bro.
Thanks. I think I do look big... For a small guy... :)

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
just had a kid and allready into a cycle?, dude, I got to hand it to you. As for you cycle, besides liver problems, I think this is the best legal cycle possible for mass. The wetness of the m14add will go great with the Super. I think if you added 1test to the cycle it would be even more insane. 30mg ed is kinda hight though for Super at your weight, I would have started it around 20mg ed and extend the cycle to 6 weeks.

CanadianAnimal

Awards
Trib & ZMA

Hey bro...

I was just talking to the guys at bulknutrition about trib and ZMA for PCT... he told me not to waste my cash cuz it doens't do anyhting.. just stick with the nolva.

If it's working for you, cool, but that's just what he said.

Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Lol the first thing on his PCT list is nolvadex. Trib/ZMA is just extra ancilliaries that some guys swear by and others dismiss. They can't hurt, but they arent going to work like nolva.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NOT to hi-jack this thead (hope you don't mind) but what do people think of superdrol combined with MORN OR methyl-jacked (mestanolone) for a nice 8 week cycle?

tattoopierced1

canadian: I am using Nolvadex for PCT...the Trib and ZMA are just to help get test levels back quicker.

Undertaker: Yeah i jumped into the cycle, but I gotta bulk before summer so you know... The kid hasnt been a big adjustment anyways, I raise Dobermans so I'm used to chaos around the house....heck, the kid sleeps through the night unlike the dogs... As far as harm on the liver, I dont think that this stack is any where near as toxic as M1T is by itself so I'm not too worried...I dont drink or anything either so everything should be A OK.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
that is why I think the cycle is so good, the gains you will get from the cycle will be just as good if not better than m1t and its still less toxic than m1t. Your making me re-think the cycle I am just about to end.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
housman, I would not stack methyls for more than 5 weeks, if you wanna use both I would a rolling methyl stack, using methyl-jacked for the first 4 weeks and Super for the last 4 weeks.

tattoopierced1

Undertaker: cool, if you do this stack, let me know how it goes for you...what dosage are you planning on running the two at?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I probaly wont do the cycle. But If I was, I would run a 6 weeker with Superdrol at 20mg ed and m14add at 150mg ed.

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
housman, I would not stack methyls for more than 5 weeks, if you wanna use both I would a rolling methyl stack, using methyl-jacked for the first 4 weeks and Super for the last 4 weeks.
Superdrol is methylated?

Where the hell did I miss that information? LOL.

A

tattoopierced1

Friday: No weight change. Still 204.5lbs but I am definatly looking more hard and defined than what I normally look like. Pumps are getting better each day and strength is through the roof. I was squatting alot more today. I am going to up my calories so I can gain as much as possible as my hunger is through the roof...

Last edited:
Enigma76

Enigma76

Awards
  • Established
Jesus man, throw in some 1-AD at 600mg/day and youd have an insane bulking cycle (I only say 1-ad because transdermal 1-t isnt really an option for you I'd assume with the baby...congrats btw).

That could be the first one I run in a couple years...1-AD, SD, M14

tattoopierced1

I dont agree well with 1AD for some reason....I did a cycle of it before and bad things happened....

tattoopierced1

Saturday: No weight gained, still 204.5lbs. Legs are sore as hell from the leg workout on Friday and havent felt the "pump" like I had through the week, but I also dont workout during the weekends so this doesnt surprise me. I'm hoping the gains arent coming to a halt sticking at 204.5lbs, but we'll see, I have upped my food intake so we'll see what happens..

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Saturday: No weight gained, still 204.5lbs. Legs are sore as hell from the leg workout on Friday and havent felt the "pump" like I had through the week, but I also dont workout during the weekends so this doesnt surprise me. I'm hoping the gains arent coming to a halt sticking at 204.5lbs, but we'll see, I have upped my food intake so we'll see what happens..
I noticed a similar trend when I was testing SD. My split has me resting on wed and thurs. I too felt like I had lost some pump and fullness on those days. Don't fret. When you start your split again this week, It will all come back... and then some. ;)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good stuff man, keep up the good work

tattoopierced1

Sunday: No weight change again, still sitting at 204.5lbs. Cant wait for tomorrow's workout to see if my strength went up any. Hopefully the weight gain will keep coming tomorrow, idling at 204.5 is killing me, especially eating so much now...

tattoopierced1

Monday day 7: 205.5lbs up 1lb from Friday, up 7.5lbs total for 1 week of cycle. Chest workout was fantastic, my pecs feel like they could explode out of my chest and are full to the point of stretching. I upped my routine an extra set for each exercise to take advantage of the extra strength while on cycle. Headaches and nausea are gone, I suspect since taking the red yeast rice that I started this weekend as planned...as soon as I started taking it, almost instant relief the following day, today I feel 99.9% normal, hoping that the cobwebs are gone out of the brain tomorrow. My Monday routine looks as follows:
Flat Bench Press (smith machine): 4 sets 6-8 reps starting weight 190lbs, end weight 220lbs
Dumbbell incline press: 4 sets 6-8 reps. 62lbs each
Smith Machine Chest Fly: 4 sets 6-8 reps, starting weight 220lbs, end weight 300lbs (about this point is when my chest felt like it was going to explode)
Forearm curls: 4 sets 10 reps 50lbs 1 set to failure

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Tat, did you notice how the pumps and fullness come back with a vengence? Hehehe :twisted:

tattoopierced1

oh it was ridiculous...i felt like i got a boob job but in a good way....i wish i could feel like this all the time....

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Good log. got a question for you. How's libido?

tattoopierced1

no real change....however erections are sometimes painful because of the overall body "pump" from the SD.....

tattoopierced1

Tuesday: 206.5lbs, up another pound totalling 8.5lbs of weight gained so far in 8 days. The pumps are starting to become almost, almost painful at times on the body part I workout on a particular day. People at work are starting to notice me now but not to the point of people stopping in their tracks...yet...

tattoopierced1

Wed. 208lbs up 1.5lbs from yesterday, 10lbs gained total so far off of this cycle in 9 days. Ab workout was an ab workout, what can you say. I am staying a bit sore from lifting more than usual and the pumps are pretty out of this world and stay with you for the greater part of the day. This stack has exceeded my expectations so far and I'm not even into it 2 full weeks of this yet. The real test will be to see how much of the gains I can keep, I am hoping to keep 75%+ of the gains I make, but only time will tell.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
no real change....however erections are sometimes painful because of the overall body "pump" from the SD.....
whoa....:think: :rofl: how's the wife feel about that :D

EDIT: How's the water been? Did you ever start retaining any, or has the SD pretty much put a stop to that???

tattoopierced1

water has been OK...my muscles are still very defined, but fuller. I think water retention is very minimal if any. I dont feel bloated either, just extremely pumped. One thing I forgot to mention though is that I have started to break out on my face and back more than normal....

tattoopierced1

Thursday: 208.5lbs up 1/2lb from yesterday. Biceps are extremely full today after the workout, almost hard to type at this point if I dont concentrate. Upped my shoulder press by 20lbs which was really nice. So far I am 10.5lbs up from last week when I started this cycle. I didnt eat as much as I normally do today, maybe missed out on 500 calories or so, so I will try to make up for them tonight at dinner, might supplement an extra shake to make up for it. I also noticed a quarter sized bump between my pecs today, I am thinking it is turning into a pimple, but am unsure at this time...it is sore to the touch so I am hoping that this is all it is turning into is just a pimple...but a couple of days should tell. Also, about a week or two out of PCT, I plan on getting some bloodwork done, so any input on what tests I should get done is welcome. What I am planning on so far is: liver, good/bad cholesterol, triglycerides, testosterone.

tattoopierced1

Friday: 209.5lbs Up another 1lb from yesterday, 11.5lbs total since the start of the cycle. Did a very, very abbreviated leg workout today due to having to watch my newborn son so no updates on the lifting today....

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you have your priorities in order. Hope Mom and baby are well. ;)

tattoopierced1

definatly. We got a little Arnold on our hands... he was born at 7lbs 12oz, then a week later he was 8lbs 6oz. and now his third week he weighs 9lbs. 4oz. i dont think he'll have problems gaining like his daddy does ;)

tattoopierced1

Monday: 210lbs. Up 1/2lb from Friday. I actually lost some weight over the weekend as we had a ton of errands to run so my diet was sub-par both Saturday and Sunday, however things seem to be back on track today as far as the gains come. I started a new routine today (thanks Lean One) and it was killer....this is going to be one that I am definatly going to have to work up to, as it is a much bigger workload than I am used to, however, I can already tell this is going to work beautifully for me. My chest feels not only thick, but full, normally I just have a really really full feeling, but there is a definate dense/thick feeling in the chest area as well as my back.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I wonder if you could take this cycle out to 6weeks?

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Nice man, I wonder if you could take this cycle out to 6weeks?
Yeah, I say take it six or 8 if you can. Give your body some time to see some changes with your new program. Sounds like you'll do well. Glad you like it. ;)

tattoopierced1

I wish I could take it out to 6 weeks, I just dont have the M1,4ADD for it....

tattoopierced1

Tuesday: 211.5lbs. Up another 1.5lbs from yesterday, 13.5lbs total since the start of the cycle. I am SORE today, no if's and's or but's about it. Pumps arent as intense as they were, maybe I am just getting used to them, however for the first time today, I felt slight discomfort in my lower back, nothing to write home about, but it wasnt sore from working out. Maybe this is from the superdrol, but I'm surprised it didnt occur sooner. This wont hinder my workouts at all, as it is so slight it is almost non-existant.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Get some taurine and stretch religiously. I'd hate to see you get sidelined by back cramps.

bee

Banned
Awards
No offense but 6'7 at 200 lbs equals about 5'9 120 lbs. Damn dude you need a supplement called food or your going to die of anorexia!!

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Keep making posts like that bro... You'll make a lot of friends around here that way. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

tattoopierced1

No offense but 6'7 at 200 lbs equals about 5'9 120 lbs. Damn dude you need a supplement called food or your going to die of anorexia!!
Hardly bro. I used to be 158lbs, but I've worked extremely hard to get where I'm at today a year later and am still working hard. However, I am making progress and that is all that matters....and technically, I'm not far off from what my Dr. says I'm supposed to weigh: 220lbs, 9lbs away from that now...however, since I lift, I'd love to weigh in around 275+lbs.... I guess everyone cant be as "HUGE" as you are bee...but thanks anyways.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
this cycle definitely looks appealing.

How do you think the addition of 1-test cyp would look?

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
good, cause I just got a whole lot that I...um.... have to flush down the toilet tomorrow. :sad:

And I was wondering what I should flush it with :lol: