3rd Cycle Advice Please....

liquidazn

Awards
Hi Guys,

Im new to the forums and this is my 3rd cycle. First 2 cycle consist of just 500mg of Test E for 12 weeks with clomid and nolva pct. Made some good gains and it's been a year now and Im looking to incorporate Deca and Dbol into the picture. Stats are 32 years old, 215lbs, 15% bf, and lifting for 14 years. Diet at 4000 calories/day. Just want to dot my I's and cross my T's before starting this cycle. Thank you in advance for your help.

Cycle:

Week 1-12 800mg Test E 2 x week
Week 1-10 400mg Deca 2 x week
Week 1-4 50mg Dbol/day
Week 2-12 .5mg Adex EOD
Week 1-10 Caber .5mg 1 x week
Week 1-14 HCG 250iu's 2 x week
Week 1-12 Liv52

PCT:

Week 14-18 Nolva 40/40/40/40
Week 14-17 Clomid 100/50/50

Should I incorporate Adex or Asin into PCT??? or is what I have good enough?
What else do I need to add or what do I need to exclude???
Planning to start cycle in July. Read a bunch of posts saying that you cant use Nolva with Deca but some other post says it's okay to??? Which is which?

Thanks for all of the help...

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
I'm not extremely familiar with HCG, but it looks incorrect. First you don't want to run hcg during pct. second it's not really necessary for a 12 wk cycle. Third I believe it's only ran towards the end of a cycle...... Also hcg doesn't really help keep from shutting you down it just makes your balls look big. You're still shutting down your hpta.

Oh and pct starts 2wks after your last injection when running enanthate. You should know this if you've done previous cycles.

liquidazn

Awards
Thanks for the quick response. Yes youre correct with pct, I was looking at deca cycle and forgot about it. How far in would i start HCG???