first cycle.. what's best for a newbie??

cas1981

Awards
I'm 32 been on Test cyp 200mg per wk. For about 3 yrs as prescribed by my Dr. I'm wanting to start cycling something stronger. Again don't tear me a new one I'm a rookie. I heard tren is the best but that seems like to much for my first cycle . What about a low dose? What are other alternatives ? I want to get gains but I'm willing to go with something less potent if it means me keeping my sanity . I'm a hot head as it is. Any help would be appreciated.

cas1981

Awards
No I'd rather inject . I'm already injecting my T plus I figured it'd probably work better.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hmm there's plenty of compounds. Mast and NPP maybe?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
I would just up your test dose first and then go from there

cas1981

Awards
What about an estrogen blocker any suggestions?

hgjespersen

hgjespersen

Awards
For mass gains test and deca is the stack... for leaning out and get harder test and masteron.. diet is key to cut btw

cas1981

Awards
Dr. Stri8ed what do you think about Decca for a beginner?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Dr. Stri8ed what do you think about Decca for a beginner?
Deca personally I would never use. The bad bloat with high possibility of sides doesn't sit well with me at all, plus the wicked suppression and destruction of your libido. If I was going to use a nandrolone it'd b NPP or tren. Only short esters.

cas1981

Awards
Haha thanks man. I read up a little on mast it seems like that's more for cutting and someone on here said that to. I'm trying to put on size. I was considering a low dose of tren . Thanks a lot for all of your help by the way I really appreciate it. I'm lost when it comes to this stuff.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Haha thanks man. I read up a little on mast it seems like that's more for cutting and someone on here said that to. I'm trying to put on size. I was considering a low dose of tren . Thanks a lot for all of your help by the way I really appreciate it. I'm lost when it comes to this stuff.
Lol no problem bro. Start tren out low though, say 50mg EOD and then go up from there.

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
I'm on my first cycle jabbing deca and test 10 week running dbol for 6 week, no sideys at all got some est blockers ready just in case but no trouble at all, some wicked gains but everyone is different

cas1981

Awards
Alright thanks a lot guys I'll keep ya posted on how things go.