My First EPI Experience

FranARG

Awards
Hello, I thought this might be of use to someone looking to do a first epi cycle.
Dosage: 40mg ED.
Lenght: 32 days (I will explain this in a minute).
Support Supps: CEL Cycle Assist. I also continued using whey protein and creatine, and a PWO.

Overall, I am very pleased with the results. I gaing 12lb, and look much leaner. In the strenght department Epi was awesome, I crushed some of my personal records, actually.
I started seeing results by day 5. Pretty quickly, since all I have read says that results may come after two weeks.

Now, the bad part. I had some libido issues. I just did not feel like having sex, but I could perform without problems. I did not enjoy sex like I did off cycle.
I also had some pretty bad nightsweats that annoyed me a lot..
Finally, by week 4, I started experiencing a wierd back pain. It was not back pumps. I am sure it was cause by either my liver or my kidneys. I think it was the latter, since the pain was focused on that specific area, and when someone punched me there I felt a terrible pain.
My plan was to go for 6 weeks, but since I was having this kidney pain, I finished my cycle on day 32.
Finally, lethargy was tolerable, but quite annoying.

I am now on my PCT. I do 20mg of Nolva and 50mg of Clomid, both ED with my breakfast, and take Armistane at night.

I will keep you posted on my PCT!

Thanks and I hope this helps..!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
my libido still isn't really back :( I just dont really want it. that's the only side i had from epi otherwise its good

FranARG

Awards
Are you ON cycle or on PCT? Or have you finished PCT?

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
just about done with pct about 1 week left

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
pctx3 by vital labs, nolva, daa and erase

kind of questioning the erase though , i bought it here on supp auction not sealed. i have taken erase before when i bought brand new and it had me wanting to hump everything in sight

tonkatruck

Awards
Good read. Keep it updated. I'm considering Epi or Trenazone for a first cycle. Doing all the reading I can. Thanks for posting your experience!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
Good read. Keep it updated. I'm considering Epi or Trenazone for a first cycle. Doing all the reading I can. Thanks for posting your experience!
just a heads up applying trenazone is a bitch!! i did it for about a week and a half and was over it.

tonkatruck

Awards
just a heads up applying trenazone is a bitch!! i did it for about a week and a half and was over it.
Another reason I think I will run Epi as a first cycle with a little one around. Hate for some Tren to rub off.

FranARG

Awards
The wierd back pain I mentioned on the first post dissapeared two days after I stop taking the epi, so I guess that was the problem.
Next time I wil run a 4 week epi cycle with stanodrol. 4 weeks seems to be enogh for me.
Also, I am very pleased on how my pct (20mg nolva and 50 clomid ED with Armistane and a test booster) is doing. I am on day 10 and so far my gains are almost untouched, and already feel my balls bigger, as they usually are haha. Libido is almost normal by now.

I will extend my pct for 10 more days, and then I will be off phs for two months or more. After that I will stack epi with stanodrol.

Thanks for reading!

fame126

fame126

Awards
  • Established
The wierd back pain I mentioned on the first post dissapeared two days after I stop taking the epi, so I guess that was the problem.
Next time I wil run a 4 week epi cycle with stanodrol. 4 weeks seems to be enogh for me.
Also, I am very pleased on how my pct (20mg nolva and 50 clomid ED with Armistane and a test booster) is doing. I am on day 10 and so far my gains are almost untouched, and already feel my balls bigger, as they usually are haha. Libido is almost normal by now.

I will extend my pct for 10 more days, and then I will be off phs for two months or more. After that I will stack epi with stanodrol.

Thanks for reading!
sounds like u had a case of back pumps my friend. easily cured by supplementing taurine

FranARG

Awards
sounds like u had a case of back pumps my friend. easily cured by supplementing taurine
I do not think it was back pumps. I had kidney pain due to a mini bleeding injury I had years ago, and it felt pretty the same, and that kind of scared me a bit haha.. But, just to be sure, next time I will put some taurine into my cycle!