anabolics/stacks advice

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
hi new to this site, im half way through my frist cycle of deca test and dbol, wanting to add creatine in and read up that neovar was decent, then sore that neovar stacked with IGF-2 is great. just wondering if this would be all too much on my body/liver etc. or would it be okay. any help appreciated

maff

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Hey maff.....

Hope your cycle is going well ....
So r u talking really deca and dbol test or ph version of these and what are your dosages now and how much longer do u plan on staying on these
What do u have a for a pct
With some of this answered I can hopefully help u with your creatine and igf questions
Ttyl

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
hey mate thanks for reply, not sure what you mean with ph? the dbol im taking ive just found out yesterday are actually oxys with them been 50mg well he thinks this, says that dbol only go up to 5mg, test and deca i started with 1 jab a week 1ml of each, after 4 weeks i started jabbing twice a week, monday and thursday, 0.75 of each. and this week (week6 of cycle) ive upped it to 1mg of each which i plan to do twice a week. gonna finish this cycle and plan to start another straight after probaly upping the dose to a 1.25ml of each twice a week. diets great and train hard. thanks mate

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
hey mate thanks for reply, not sure what you mean with ph? the dbol im taking ive just found out yesterday are actually oxys with them been 50mg well he thinks this, says that dbol only go up to 5mg, test and deca i started with 1 jab a week 1ml of each, after 4 weeks i started jabbing twice a week, monday and thursday, 0.75 of each. and this week (week6 of cycle) ive upped it to 1mg of each which i plan to do twice a week. gonna finish this cycle and plan to start another straight after probaly upping the dose to a 1.25ml of each twice a week. diets great and train hard. thanks mate
Dbol can be dosed however the lab wants.

You gonna stay on year round? Or plan on pct

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Alright my man cool that helps a bunch
And just a few other questions what is ur experience with anabolics this ur first cycle or have a few under ur belt

And what I can tell u now is while on ur cycle save the creatine for after the cycle as long as ur diet is in place which u said it is or just include more red meat in your morning and midday meals

For igf growth factors are tough cause everyone reacts diff and although it is better to run with higher test levels in the body rather then alone it also can make insulin levels a little wacky

But definitely let me know how long u want to keep running ur gear and what u have planned for after your cycle and there r a lot of ways to incorporate growth factors into or after a cycle

Ttyl my man

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Dbol can be dosed however the lab wants.

You gonna stay on year round? Or plan on pct
Hey man not sure I'm thinking finish this lot then just up doses on jabs

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
Alright my man cool that helps a bunch
And just a few other questions what is ur experience with anabolics this ur first cycle or have a few under ur belt

And what I can tell u now is while on ur cycle save the creatine for after the cycle as long as ur diet is in place which u said it is or just include more red meat in your morning and midday meals

For igf growth factors are tough cause everyone reacts diff and although it is better to run with higher test levels in the body rather then alone it also can make insulin levels a little wacky

But definitely let me know how long u want to keep running ur gear and what u have planned for after your cycle and there r a lot of ways to incorporate growth factors into or after a cycle

Ttyl my man
Yea mate this is first cycle, my original plan was to just see how this one went, but with the results I want to stay on it, not gonna bother with pct just gonna stay on course. Maybe for another 10 - 12 weeks. Just wasn't sure what would happen if I ran neovar and IGF-2 with my cycle ? Or just stick with CEE as I had brilliant results with that before I started on the juice

Thanks

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
It's your first cycle ? Then I would definitely wait to incorporate any igf or neo .... Your body is just loving and soaking all that test up and u will probably never get the results as r right now with the cycle u r doing
Go for it bro but be aware that the higher u go with your test levels now the higher u might have to go in future to get same or any results
Try to bang out what u can with as minimal dose with most benefits that first cycle and enjoy until u start to plateau then I would hit a off period or at least I corporate some hcg and lower the test a bit to keep the boys from shriveling to bad u know what I am saying lol
But I hope all is well mate and be strong be safe and if ever u need anything else don't hesitate to hit me up on pm
Ttyl

maffheeley

maffheeley

Awards
It's your first cycle ? Then I would definitely wait to incorporate any igf or neo .... Your body is just loving and soaking all that test up and u will probably never get the results as r right now with the cycle u r doing
Go for it bro but be aware that the higher u go with your test levels now the higher u might have to go in future to get same or any results
Try to bang out what u can with as minimal dose with most benefits that first cycle and enjoy until u start to plateau then I would hit a off period or at least I corporate some hcg and lower the test a bit to keep the boys from shriveling to bad u know what I am saying lol
But I hope all is well mate and be strong be safe and if ever u need anything else don't hesitate to hit me up on pm
Ttyl
That's great cheers for advice mate, neo orate on it's own or shall I just stuck with CEE been it worked wonders for me ?

mpdc

mpdc

Awards
Just stick with Cee for now since its working great for u mate and in a later cycle you can incorporate the growth factors like igf1 or igf2 or **** even growth hormone plus a little short acting insulin at the right times would be great
If u need anything else let me know but I would suggest some time off from the anabolics and don't worry about losing gains the pct will take care of keeping almost all of it besides water gain