Ideas for 3rd cycle??

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
Ok so I have gone through lean gains and packed on around 20lbs each of my last two cycles. First cycle was 1-Andro and second was Epi, for my next I want something a little more potent. I am ready to beast out and see some major bulking. Let the games begin and let me know what the best compound would be orally speeking! I will not be pinning, so keep the compounds oral based and give me some ideas guys...

28, 180lbs 11% bf (roughly)

murk01

murk01

Awards
pin it poppy!

or find some one willing to sell from there SD stash

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
SD!!! I wish haha, if I had a friend like that I would be golden!

pin it poppy!

or find some one willing to sell from there SD stash

murk01

murk01

Awards
SD!!! I wish haha, if I had a friend like that I would be golden!
i messed up amd didnt stock b4 the ban.. places were selling bottles for 5$. but a lot of ppl here did. im sure ull get a bottle if u look around.

im on my secound and prob last cycle sd. after this , pinning

carnivore24

Awards
Ok so I have gone through lean gains and packed on around 20lbs each of my last two cycles. First cycle was 1-Andro and second was Epi, for my next I want something a little more potent. I am ready to beast out and see some major bulking. Let the games begin and let me know what the best compound would be orally speeking! I will not be pinning, so keep the compounds oral based and give me some ideas guys...

28, 180lbs 11% bf (roughly)
You weighed 140 pounds before your cycles then? If each gave you 20lbs. Anyways try sdmz 2.0. Was the best ph/ds I ever tried. I liked it more than sd even, not as potent but nearly side free. But niether even touch test and tren (injectable).

abovehuman24

abovehuman24

Awards
If I had kept 20lbs each of my last cycles then yes 140 would have been my starting weight, so more accurately I gained around 10-12lbs give or take water weight each cycle...I have heard a lot of good things about DMZ..

You weighed 140 pounds before your cycles then? If each gave you 20lbs. Anyways try sdmz 2.0. Was the best ph/ds I ever tried. I liked it more than sd even, not as potent but nearly side free. But niether even touch test and tren (injectable).