help with epi and tren

kgarcia805

Awards
hi just started taking purelabs epistane 18 and purelabs trenevor 10, im just following the directions as told on the labels, which are take 1-3 caps a day, for two times a day, and for the tren its take 1-3 caps a day 1-3 times a day, but I have just been taking 1 cap a day two times a day, for both epi and tren. Any suggestions that can help this cycle work at its maximum effect? i also have my pct witch is by pure labs called comidex.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your setting yourself up for disastrous situations. How old are you and how long have you been training?

kgarcia805

Awards
I'm 26, been training off and on since 2001, but didn't get Into the dieting and training everyday until 2 years ago. I'm 180 as of right now but not as lean as I want to get. I diet fairly clean egg whites and oat meal 1st meal. 2 meal chicken brown rice.3 meal more chicken and brown rice. Then gym...then last two meals would be fish with brown rice or sweet potato and last meal is just egg whites...I did do 2 test e cycle before followed by a pct both times..never used these products (purelabs epistain 18 and trenavor 10) and tried doing research on them . People on other forms said too use epi for 6 weeks .. I'm not sure whether too bump up my dose or not...

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What was your pct on the test e?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay.

Epi is usually dosed around 15 to 45 mg. 30 being middle ground

Get some liver support and save yourself.

Get a serm like nolva to help you recover.

Idk about tren.

kgarcia805

Awards
I bought the clomadex from pure labs aswell. I posted a picture of the products I have . The clomadex is dosed at 525mg how would I take this ? As instructed o. The bottle ?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
I bought the clomadex from pure labs aswell. I posted a picture of the products I have . The clomadex is dosed at 525mg how would I take this ? As instructed o. The bottle ?
Just dose as recommended.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
As a rule of thumb you dont want to stack compounds that you have never taken solo... if the cycle goes sideways you wont know which compound your reacting to...