Osta Rx/Liquid S4 log

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ok so most of my day to day info will be on my other log. However I'll update this with any info directly relating to osta/s4. The plan at the moment is 6 weeks 2 caps osta rx ED split am and pm. The only reason for splitting the osta is because IML recommends it (do to the support supps not the osta itself). The s4 will be dosed 30mg ED (20mg will be placed in a water bottle that I drink throughout the day and 10mg will be taken Pre workout or in the PM). I'm already on day 2 but there is nothing else to note at the moment.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Anyone who knows anything about osta rx/s4 please feel free to chime in on this log, I have done my research but this is still my first try at SARM's.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Anyone who knows anything about osta rx/s4 please feel free to chime in on this log, I have done my research but this is still my first try at SARM's.
Same here. I start my osta/s4 cycle next week.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol the only thing I can confirm so far is that S4 tastes like s***. If your using osta Rx it has additive support ingredients (mucuna pruriens among others) so IML recommends splitting the dose because of them. If your using straight osta you won't have that issue.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol the only thing I can confirm so far is that S4 tastes like s***. If your using osta Rx it has additive support ingredients (mucuna pruriens among others) so IML recommends splitting the dose because of them. If your using straight osta you won't have that issue.
I have str8 Osta

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm doing 6 weeks at 20mg w/S4 at 50mg 5on/2off.
Those are standard doses when running them by themselves but together don't you think it poses a greater risk for shutdown and other sides?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Those are standard doses when running them by themselves but together don't you think it poses a greater risk for shutdown and other sides?
Its a walk in the park compared to the sides and shutdown from Superdrol and other DS. I'm not worried at all.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Its a walk in the park compared to the sides and shutdown from Superdrol and other DS. I'm not worried at all.
Haha, I hate the feeling of shutdown. Happened to me once and I'm hoping to never deal with it again, the lethargy was awful. I was just reading a guys thread on another forum who dosed osta/s4 at 25/50 respectively and had great results. He had to do the 5 on/2 off as well, he had some joint pain which the osta/s4 helped with but coming back from the 2 off days the pain returned slightly.

stamp_on_kids

Awards
Haha, I hate the feeling of shutdown. Happened to me once and I'm hoping to never deal with it again, the lethargy was awful. I was just reading a guys thread on another forum who dosed osta/s4 at 25/50 respectively and had great results. He had to do the 5 on/2 off as well, he had some joint pain which the osta/s4 helped with but coming back from the 2 off days the pain returned slightly.
True true. I am sub'd. I am pretty happy where I am at physically and I think I am pretty much done with the harsher aas and ds. I am hoping I can maintain and still grow using stuff like sarms, 4dhea, and transdermal stuff. I am over the rollercoaster hormonal rides and looking forward to see what this type of stack delivers with gains and sides.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yeah its a nice break from gear. I'm not doing another cycle til November but that's only cuz I compete which is very demanding. It definitely won't b a light cycle.

aasdferic

Awards
in on this. I used osta rx in the summer last year and had a good recomp. gonna start a 6 week cycle of 25mg osta and 50mg s4 in a few weeks

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nice. I'm glad I'm not the only one in on this. Did you guys plan on running any type of cycle assist supps? In theory I don't think you need it since SARM's are supposed to be none suppressive at normal doses and non liver toxic. For some reason though I was reading on IML's sight and they recommend it with the osta rx?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Nice. I'm glad I'm not the only one in on this. Did you guys plan on running any type of cycle assist supps? In theory I don't think you need it since SARM's are supposed to be none suppressive at normal doses and non liver toxic. For some reason though I was reading on IML's sight and they recommend it with the osta rx?
I'm running Formasurge with mine.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Formasurge with mine.
I take resveritrol regularly so I should be good with that. I have some arimistane that i could use in low doses with the cycle. Wonder if it will make a difference or not?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I take resveritrol regularly so I should be good with that. I have some arimistane that i could use in low doses with the cycle. Wonder if it will make a difference or not?
U can throw it in there. I'm running Formasurge cuz I'm cutting too and it has such good benefits.

aasdferic

Awards
when I ran osta rx only at 3 caps I used erase starting the last week 3/3/3/2/1 and stoked 2/2/2/2 as a mini pct

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
For PCT i was thinking of running light clomid with DAA, HCGenerate and utra male Rx... Haven't decided what dosages for anything just yet but I have it all on hand.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the gym today and noticed the slightly yellow tint people talk about while on S4. I had to double check my bottle to make sure I didn't mess up the dosage but at 50mg/mL taking .6mL should be 30mg. So I spaced this all throughout my day today and took 10mg just before the gym. I didn't think the vision sides would be noticeable day 2 so this has me concerned about the rest of the run. From here on out I think I will drop down to 20mg and see how it goes.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Just got back from the gym today and noticed the slightly yellow tint people talk about while on S4. I had to double check my bottle to make sure I didn't mess up the dosage but at 50mg/mL taking .6mL should be 30mg. So I spaced this all throughout my day today and took 10mg just before the gym. I didn't think the vision sides would be noticeable day 2 so this has me concerned about the rest of the run. From here on out I think I will drop down to 20mg and see how it goes.
U may just b sensitive. Personally I'll take the yellow tint idc lol.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
U may just b sensitive. Personally I'll take the yellow tint idc lol.
Yea it definitely varies person to person. I'm really surprised with how quick that was, I guess it's a good sign that it is doing something lol. I'll see what dropping the dose does, if it continues I'll step down the dose until it doesn't.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea it definitely varies person to person. I'm really surprised with how quick that was, I guess it's a good sign that it is doing something lol. I'll see what dropping the dose does, if it continues I'll step down the dose until it doesn't.
I wonder if its overdosed?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if its overdosed?
Yes our feline friends do have it over dosed but i don't know by how much. I dropped down to 25mg today all in the bottle of water that I'll drink throughout the day. I wonder if taking the dose directly makes the sides worse, assuming it is better absorbed that way?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yes our feline friends do have it over dosed but i don't know by how much. I dropped down to 25mg today all in the bottle of water that I'll drink throughout the day. I wonder if taking the dose directly makes the sides worse, assuming it is better absorbed that way?
I have no idea. Is yours unique?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nope, the guys with the Lion logo.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea these guys say on there site that it's over dosed but I just wish they told you the true dosage. I've been fine since I woke up today though and am about half way through my water bottle. My right foot was sore yesterday from walking all over the place last week in dress shoes and today it is completely gone. Not sure if the sarm's had anything to do with that but figured I'd mention it. I did a back/bi's workout sunday and my arms are the only thing that have any soreness left in them. Probably do some light cardio tonight since I'll have the 3 mile run tomorrow and a 10k run this sunday. Next week I'll get back to some lifting.
Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I hope this run heals my shoulder. My last oral cycle dried it out too much and now it always hurts especially after training yesterday.
Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Yea I got tendonitis in both my elbows that is finally healing up after 6 months. I'm hoping this cycle will get them back to normal especially since they are so close now.
I hope it does too bro. Yeah idt I'm gonna mess with any orals anymore.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'm wondering if I still need the 5 on, 2 off protocol with the lower dose of S4? I think for now I'll stick with every day unless sides kick in but I'm curious what others think.
I think u could go everyday.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So I did manage to get the full 30mg dose down today without any sides. From here on out I will mix the dose with a bottle of water that I'll sip on throughout the day (roughly 6am to 7pm). I'm not sure how this affects absorption or if it degrades the S4 in any way so I can't recommend this method at the moment. It's day 3 and still not really feeling much different which is understandable. We'll see tomorrow how I feel during the 3 miler, that should give me some idea if this stuff is starting to work at all. On a side note I did have a strange dream last night (the kind of dream I don't get to often) and I was a bit tired today. I don't think either had to do with the osta/S4 but figured its worth mentioning.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Day 4, noticing that my stomach is slightly irritated. I was reading up some info on S4 and someone else mentioned that while on it they had diarrhea. It is nothing severe but again just a note.
Lol it happens.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Lol it happens.
Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol yea my stomach is just rumbling a bit more than usual but that's about it. It is def nothing serious. Can't wait for this run tonight so I can gauge if this stuff is making a difference yet. I may also get some time to throw some weights around tomorrow.
Hell yeah. I'm excited to start, I just gotta cop some Formasurge then I'm good to go.

aasdferic

Awards
Ahhh ohhh ok. Mine is unique which many ppl claim there's is overdosed so I'll see. I'll b starting next week.
did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
did u ever get an email confirm or tracking # from them? I ordered Monday and haven't gotten any emails but my card was charged
I did get an email but the tracking # didn't work lol. It still came in 3 days though, they're trustworthy.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
The race went well today other than being hot as hell outside. I felt pretty much how I would normally feel doing this kind of run so hopefully the osta/S4 will at least help with the overall recovery. I'm gonna do some lifting tomorrow but again I'm not expecting much at this point.
It takes time. S4 kicks in faster though.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Felt great during today's workout. Had some insane pumps, felt strong, looked good and nothing hurt today. Check out my other log for the workout but all in all everything was good. Don't know how much osta/S4 contributed but something went right today.
Could b kicking in now.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Nothing to report today other than my chest and shoulders are really sore from yesterday's workout. Nothing else hurts though and everything is good. I got the 4 mile run tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Can't say for sure if osta/S4 helped me much with the 4 mile run yesterday because of the extreme heat. I'm hoping to get to the gym tonight for a back workout.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Going to try something different today, instead of taking the 30mg dose over the course of the day I'm going to try taking it in one shot. Instead of direct from the dropper, I'm going to mix with a glass of water. Last time I took a dose direct from the dropper I got the vision sides so I'm curious to see if this causes it or not. If it doesn't i will try this one more time direct from the dropper to make sure.