MY REVELATION AKA THE ANDROGEDDON EXPERIENCE

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Happy memorial day! Today is day 1 of my ANDROGEDDON EXPERIENCE ! I Will be dosing 2 pills of ANDRO daily along with PURUS LABS ORGAN SHIELD and ORANGE TRIAD MULTI'S. PCT will be WICKED PCT ALSO BY AAR! Today i weighed in at 198 lbs . I had been cutting pretty hard for the summer , but i couldnt pass up an opp to run the most bad ass ph on the market! Also, since cutting all my lifts have gone down quite significantly , which sucks balls ! Any way time to get yoked the **** up and smash some ****ing weight! I have had great success with altered mass by aar in the winter months ! So, to say the least I AM STOKED!!!

I'll be getting starting pics up soon and im about to go smash chest and bis ! My work out split will be a 4day split and kcals will be upwards of 4000 a day starting june 1st because thats when i get paid and restock on groceries! CATCH ME IF YOU CAN !!!!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Get a SERM.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
no worries bros i got clomid and nolva on hand .. clomid 50 / 50 / 25 /25

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
ALRIGHT ALRIGHT ALRIGHT!!! JUST GOT BACK FROM THE GYM THOUGHT ID UPDATE TODAYS LIFTS!
CHEST
INCLINE BB BENCH 225LBS X 6 X 3
BENCH PRESS 275 LBS X6 X 3
INCLINE DB FLYE 65LBS X 6 X 2
DECLINE DB FLYE 55LBS X 6 X 2
BICEPS
STANDING BB CURL 110 LBS X 6 X 3
SEATED ALTER. DB CURL 55 LBS X 6 X 2
CONCENTRATION CURLS 40 LBS X 6 X 2
FORE ARMS
HAMMER CURLS 50LBS X 6 X 2
WRIST CURLS WIT 45LBS X FAILURE

I DOSED THE ANDROGEDDON WITH PURUS LABS ORGAN SHIELD THIS MORNING I WILL DOSE MY OTHER PILL OF ANDRO THIS EVENING ! FELT REALLY GOOD IN THE GYM TODAY ! KILLED CHEST AND BIS ! i CAN ALREADY TELL THIS IS GONNA BE A GREAT CYCLE! SEE YA TOMORROW ! LEG DAY!!!!!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Why did u choose that particular PH though? Cocktail blends r always under dosed.
Well I ran the altered mass with really good results so I figured why not give this one ago. Tbh I wish the tren was dosed a little higher

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Well I ran the altered mass with really good results so I figured why not give this one ago. Tbh I wish the tren was dosed a little higher

I would've done DMZ/Trenavar

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
I would've done DMZ/Trenavar
That's cool man. I've done 1 16 week test cycle which I logged here and 1 ph cycle which I logged here as well. I like to experiment so this should be fun! Thanks for following along! Always good to have some more experienced ped users along for the ride!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
That's cool man. I've done 1 16 week test cycle which I logged here and 1 ph cycle which I logged here as well. I like to experiment so this should be fun! Thanks for following along! Always good to have some more experienced ped users along for the ride!
It should b interesting lol. I just don't see why these companies make stacked PHs with inadequate doses though.

I'm sure you'll have good results though, I'll b following bro.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
drstri8ted what are your thoughts on the Carbopol for advanced absorption of the compounds?

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Oppinions on bromo as an ai?

Aussteve

Awards
Just my thoughts on stacked PH's.
Problem is obvious and that is that you should really run each separate first to see how you go individually, then add em together and then you can adjust as needed!
It's not more expensive in the long run as you only use what you need then have some left over for your next run and maybe a bit more experimenting!?!? Moral is KNOW YOUR COMPOUNDS AND HOW YOU REACT TO EM BEFORE YOU START ON THE COCKTAILS!!!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards

B4s 31yrs no pump... 2yrs and some change training

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Well my bros ans hos heres todays #s on leg day! seriously the best workout ive had in weeks! really cleared my mind and went hard! SWOLDIER style!

Squats 3x6 x 315lbs went deep on these ! had to get a spotter on the last set just to make sure i was getting all my work in!
Hack squats ( went in reverse on the machine) 2x6x 4plates each side
Leg press 3x6x14 plates total . the leg press was taken so i did the squat press machine.. it was cool though because i got nice and deep!
Smith machine split squats 2x6x135lbs .. this is a fairly new technique for me..im liking it though .. hopefully get some more separation in the quads.
bb stiff leg deadlift.. 3x 6x225lbs.. nice and slow good stretch good squeeze..
did some leg curls standing sitting and lying.. i dont remember the weight .. boring anyways.. just got to be done!

put in some calf work which honestly is something i have been neglecting.. no better time to get on it like the present!

tomorrow is a recovery day .. im on 4day split this week! thanks for following!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Lol I can tell you're a funny guy. U got a good build though, I think this will b a great cycle for u. U killed the workout bro, good sh*t.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Thanks for the props bro! I been stuck in chicago for about 2yrs now hence the epic white skin!! I really wish the sun would come out so i could tan! I thought the pics looked wierd .. my lady took them sitting on the sofa, I look like a bobble head!lmao! I think i got a good build for being 6'2'' . Some times i wish i was a little shorter so I would appear thicker. Oh well though .. work with what I got! I just love the lifestyle! BBing has brought me out of some dark times in my life ! I will always be dedicated to bodybuilding! Its what I do!
Lol I can tell you're a funny guy. U got a good build though, I think this will b a great cycle for u. U killed the workout bro, good sh*t.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks for the props bro! I been stuck in chicago for about 2yrs now hence the epic white skin!! I really wish the sun would come out so i could tan! I thought the pics looked wierd .. my lady took them sitting on the sofa, I look like a bobble head!lmao! I think i got a good build for being 6'2'' . Some times i wish i was a little shorter so I would appear thicker. Oh well though .. work with what I got! I just love the lifestyle! BBing has brought me out of some dark times in my life ! I will always be dedicated to bodybuilding! Its what I do!
Its kept me alive tbh. Recovering drug addict here.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
back day was awesome today ! hit a new pr on deads for reps , so that was awesome!

WIDE GRIP BB BENT ROW 3 X 6 X 225
UNDERHAND GRIP SEATED ROWS 3X 6 X 200 LBS
CLOSE GRIP PULL DOWNS 2 X 6 X 200
ONE ARM DB ROWS 2 X 6 X 125LBS

LOWER BACK

DEAD LIFTS SET 1 --- 6 X 405 .. USED MY APT STRAPS ! LOVE EM
DEAD LIFTS SET 2 (RAW) 4 X 500 (NEW REP PR)

RACK PULLS 2X6 X 405... FATIGUED AFTER THIS SO I SKIPPED ABS..

Starting to notice that recovery between sets is getting faster! so thats a plus , also backpumps are starting to come on.. im sure theyll be worse next leg day! Ill start supplementing taurine .
Think i may have slightly strained my left triceps as well ... not to bad im sure , just shooting pain from my tricept down to my pinky finger.. could be joints drying out . Did go really heavy for me. I love power week! already gained a few pounds , but i dont want to record any official numbers until the beginning of week 2! later .

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
back day was awesome today ! hit a new pr on deads for reps , so that was awesome!

WIDE GRIP BB BENT ROW 3 X 6 X 225
UNDERHAND GRIP SEATED ROWS 3X 6 X 200 LBS
CLOSE GRIP PULL DOWNS 2 X 6 X 200
ONE ARM DB ROWS 2 X 6 X 125LBS

LOWER BACK

DEAD LIFTS SET 1 --- 6 X 405 .. USED MY APT STRAPS ! LOVE EM
DEAD LIFTS SET 2 (RAW) 4 X 500 (NEW REP PR)

RACK PULLS 2X6 X 405... FATIGUED AFTER THIS SO I SKIPPED ABS..

Starting to notice that recovery between sets is getting faster! so thats a plus , also backpumps are starting to come on.. im sure theyll be worse next leg day! Ill start supplementing taurine .
Think i may have slightly strained my left triceps as well ... not to bad im sure , just shooting pain from my tricept down to my pinky finger.. could be joints drying out . Did go really heavy for me. I love power week! already gained a few pounds , but i dont want to record any official numbers until the beginning of week 2! later .
F*ck yeah bro!!! I saw that sh*t on fb, u killed it bro.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
F*ck yeah bro!!! I saw that sh*t on fb, u killed it bro.
Thanks bro! i swear the 405 felt so lite! i been doing alot of rack pulls the last few months to help step up that mid point in my pull, thats where i usually fail! and it paid off! previous dead lift pr was 1 rep @ 505.. hoping to hit 550+ for 1 rep at the end of the ANDROGEDDON cycle! I would be happy with that!

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Thanks bro! i swear the 405 felt so lite! i been doing alot of rack pulls the last few months to help step up that mid point in my pull, thats where i usually fail! and it paid off! previous dead lift pr was 1 rep @ 505.. hoping to hit 550+ for 1 rep at the end of the ANDROGEDDON cycle! I would be happy with that!
Hellz yeah. I was at 550 a year and a half ago b4 I tore my left glute. It still hasn't completely healed cuz I keep lifting on. I can only imagine where I'd b at now if I never injured myself.

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
Hellz yeah. I was at 550 a year and a half ago b4 I tore my left glute. It still hasn't completely healed cuz I keep lifting on. I can only imagine where I'd b at now if I never injured myself.
Dayum! That's gotta suck! Gives ripping azzzz a whole new meaning Lmao!

Aussteve

Awards
I like your style there brother! Your killin it! Keep on smashin it eh!! Rewards for you!

texasfinest2

texasfinest2

Awards
So i was in a really great mood today! you know that feeling when your "on" ! walked in the gym and everyone looks smaller than you ! Yeah great feeling! I didnt even want to leave the gym! This week is my power week so all reps are in the 4-6 range , it wasnt schedueled ,but i threw in a few dropsets ! Had so much fun! heres the #s!

Now usually i do my military presses standing and can put up a few more pounds , but i find myself cheating a little bit and it kind of turns into a push press as opposed to a military press so i performed them seated.
SHOULDERS
BB SEATED MILITARY PRESS 3X6X 185LBS TRIPLE DROPSET 155-135-95

BB UPRIGHT ROW 3X6X135

SINGLE ARM BENT CABLE LATERALS 3X6X20 TRIPLE DROPSET (1PLATE EACH DROP)

TRAP WORK
BB SHRUGS 2X 6 X 405LBS .. TRIPLE DROP SET 315 225 135

1 ARM SHRUGS ON THE SMITH MACHINE 4X BURN OUT X 135

TRICEPS

DECLINE SMITH CLOSE GRIP BENCH 3 X 6X 225LBS DROPSET 185 TO FAILURE

SEATED OVERHEAD DB EXTENSION 2X6X 50LBS DROPSET TO 35LBS TO FAILURE

SINGLE ARM ROPE PUSH DOWNS (ABSOLUTELY LOVE THESE) 2X6X40 LBS DROPSET 25LBS TO FAILURE

CALVES

STANDING CALF RAISE 2X6 X MAX MACHINE WEIGHT.. MULTIPLE DROP SETS

SEATED CALF RAISE 2X6X 3 PLATES DROPSET 2 PLATES TO FAILURE

Had a really good work out! cant wait till monday! Im gonna ramp up the reps! see how it works out got some really wicked pumps today and i can tell that im already starting to swell up!!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed brother. Ill get all caught up in the AM

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
fuggin a - man - kill that sheeeiiiiit!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why did u choose that particular PH though? Cocktail blends r always under dosed.
I'd thought the same, but some of the results I've seen guys get from these lead me to believe either a) the whole is greater than the sum of the parts [aka synergistic effect of compounds] or b) they are dosed higher than the label says.

Either way. Biochemistry is pretty far from 1+1=2 pretty regularly ya know?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I'd thought the same, but some of the results I've seen guys get from these lead me to believe either a) the whole is greater than the sum of the parts [aka synergistic effect of compounds] or b) they are dosed higher than the label says.

Either way. Biochemistry is pretty far from 1+1=2 pretty regularly ya know?
Very true. I just worry about the hepatoxicity. Who doesn't wanna stack orals though? Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very true. I just worry about the hepatoxicity. Who doesn't wanna stack orals though? Lol
I agree with you on that, lots of extra NAC and preferably tudca should be taken with something like this.

I think that's one of the problems of such a convenient delivery method (capsule) the temptation to over dose or stack crazy amounts of compounds is there because all you have to do is swallow a pill. Try that with oils and before you know it you're pushing 4-5ml 3x a week and probably have pip so bad you want a wheelchair. Lol

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I agree with you on that, lots of extra NAC and preferably tudca should be taken with something like this.

I think that's one of the problems of such a convenient delivery method (capsule) the temptation to over dose or stack crazy amounts of compounds is there because all you have to do is swallow a pill. Try that with oils and before you know it you're pushing 4-5ml 3x a week and probably have pip so bad you want a wheelchair. Lol
Lol u ain't lying. I know I took my epi dose too high awhile back. It only led to more sides not more gains.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol u ain't lying. I know I took my epi dose too high awhile back. It only led to more sides not more gains.
I found the same with SD. 20mg is great. 30mg and kidney pain like a mother. Really surprised me actually

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
I found the same with SD. 20mg is great. 30mg and kidney pain like a mother. Really surprised me actually
Oh hell yeah 30mg of SD is brutal, back pumps out of this world and terrible lethargy. I'm done with it honestly, the sh*tty feeling just isn't worth it.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran SD once for like 10 days or something before I finally fuk it and dropped it. Made me feel horrible and I put on sooo much water weight in those 10 days. My diet was sh1t though and I was an idiot and didn't realize what I was taking

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh hell yeah 30mg of SD is brutal, back pumps out of this world and terrible lethargy. I'm done with it honestly, the sh*tty feeling just isn't worth it.
Yeah I hear you there. 10mg/day for 5-6 weeks as a kick start for a long ester cycle is cool tho

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established