Starting Super DMZ 2.0 today

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
I'm new to the PH scene. I've been reading and doing research for about 4 months now and decided to try out SDMZ.
I'm 29, 5'10 and 148 currently. I've been lifting heavily for about 3 years, but have lifted my whole life, especially the 4 years I was in the military.
My goal is to be 165 with 6% bf in 6 months. I'm currently about 7% now, just wanna throw on some weight.
I'm taking Super DMZ 2.0 with ironmaglabs complete cycle support
Multiple vit
Glucosamine/MSM
Fish oil

Here's a pre cycle shot, cold/no pump

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
good luck! whats ur dosing and pct look like...also.. whats ur cals and macros going to be.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Dosing is going to be the suggested: 10mg every 12 hrs.
Pct is going to be finaflex complete pct and finaflex test booster
Macros: 4000 calories, 200 protein, 250 carbs
I'm not going to worry so much about eating clean, I have a super high metabolism and can't gain weight to save my life. I graduated high school at 118, gained 18 lbs in the military, and that was pretty much it lol

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Subbing, I ran DMZ at 10,20,20,20,20 with Lmg the last four weeks also low dose. Want to see what types of gains you get, I got pretty decent lifting gains, but I'm at about 20 ( probably more) of body fat so couldn't notice to much composition changes. I'm planning on doing an ultradrol/ stanzo cycle in about a month if I can get some stanzo all the less expensive stuff is sold out right now.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
No I'm just doing the complete pct. if I have probs I might switch to clomid, I have some from when my wife was on it

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Yeah, I'm in really good health, so I figure I can recover better than most people, so I'm just running a normal pct. maybe on my next cycle, if I do one, ill stack a ph and do serm for pct. it all depends on how this cycle goes. My body reacts very well to working out and supplements.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
FYI health has nothing to do with serm. Not say you have to take one just heads up.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Just got home from the gym. Felt pretty good. I know SDMZ doesn't kick in til about day 5. Here's my meals and work out.
Breakfast:
2 cups oatmeal
Greek yogurt
Protein shake

Lunch:
1 cup white rice
Can of tuna
Fruit cup
Protein shake

Dinner:
Went to a Chinese buffet and smashed about 2000 calories
Ice cream for snack :)

Workout-chest day
Flat bench 10/135, 10/155, 8/175, 6/185
Incline DB 10/65s, 8/70s, 7/75s
Decline DB 8/75, 7/80, 6/85
Push-ups 3 sets to failure (bout 30-40)

Bar MP 3x10 125 smith machine

Rope pull downs 10/70, 8/80, 6/80, 5/85
Skull crushers 3x10/105

Last edited:
owlicks

owlicks

Awards
FYI health has nothing to do with serm. Not say you have to take one just heads up.
I'll go a step further and say he DOES have to take one. Super DMZ isn't just a prohormone... it's two of them: Dymethazine -- an analogue of Superdrol -- aka one of the harshest prohormones on the market -- and Methylsten -- aka Ultradrol -- another one of the harshest compounds, albeit with fewer estrogenic sides than Superdrol.

In my opinion it's absolutely foolish to run this cycle without using a SERM.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dosing is going to be the suggested: 10mg every 12 hrs.
Pct is going to be finaflex complete pct and finaflex test booster
Macros: 4000 calories, 200 protein, 250 carbs
I'm not going to worry so much about eating clean, I have a super high metabolism and can't gain weight to save my life. I graduated high school at 118, gained 18 lbs in the military, and that was pretty much it lol
See you're going to use the revolution PCT and pure test by finaflex.
Good choice bro, but since you're running a pretty harsh PH combo, you might want to get some more info, and maybe use a serm along with our products.

Never ran superdmz myself, but if it comes near superdrol....serm maybe or actually should be needed.

If you have any questions about the finaflex products just ask.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Thanks for the info guys, if I was going to use a serm like clomid, what kind of dosing would u suggest? Or would nolva be better

murk01

murk01

Awards
Thanks for the info guys, if I was going to use a serm like clomid, what kind of dosing would u suggest? Or would nolva be better
standered 100 first day or so then 50/50/25...
plus u have pharma grade thats nice.

bigbb123

Awards
Yea man, its absolutely paramount you use a serm in pct, those finawhatevers you mentioned are not going to do anything in restarting your hpta recovery. I dont know if someone mentioned this but the compounds you are taking are not prohormones but rather designer steroids, one of which is well know for acute toxicity. Be smart, do the right thing and run the clomid. Besides that you should make some really nice gains, you have a pretty decent base to start with. Good luck.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Started using a new pre workout today. Pump Fuel by PMD. Effing love it! Taste is awesome and gave me energy for my whole workout. I didn't get the crash afterwords like I did from jack or C4.
Weighed in at 147.2, even though ive upped my calories 500 the past week, can't wait to start seein some gains.
I was going to do arms and back today, but my Shoulder was hurting me so I did legs instead.

Typical leg workout today, squats, deadlifts, Leg press, lunges and calfs.

I have my meals planned out for today, I'm guessing about 4000 calories, 210 protein, and 250ish carbs. I work in the ER tonight so it'll be easy for me to smash a ton of food

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You are young but watch your blood pressure. Adding in a PWO in cycle sometimes messes with your BP. If you don't have a BP machine you could visit a Walmart and use their testing station for free.

Subb'd for information.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
I'm a paramedic, so I can just use the one on the squad lol

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Going to order more clomid today. My supply would've only lasted 2 weeks. What do you think of the iron-dragon labs Clomid?

murk01

murk01

Awards
Going to order more clomid today. My supply would've only lasted 2 weeks. What do you think of the iron-dragon labs Clomid?
is that a research Co?... i never tried them. plus u cant really get into sources here

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea man, its absolutely paramount you use a serm in pct, those finawhatevers you mentioned are not going to do anything in restarting your hpta recovery. I dont know if someone mentioned this but the compounds you are taking are not prohormones but rather designer steroids, one of which is well know for acute toxicity. Be smart, do the right thing and run the clomid. Besides that you should make some really nice gains, you have a pretty decent base to start with. Good luck.
Yo bro, no need to bash the finaflex products. They serve a purpose in pct, just like some people use erase, you can use our PCT revolution.

Like I said in my earlier post, and on which we agree ,.... is that with this cycle he needs a serm.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
is that a research Co?... i never tried them. plus u cant really get into sources here
Yeah it's a research company. I've ready a few reviews on other sites and say its up there with the other ones, and reputable

bigbb123

Awards
Yo bro, no need to bash the finaflex products. They serve a purpose in pct, just like some people use erase, you can use our PCT revolution.

Like I said in my earlier post, and on which we agree ,.... is that with this cycle he needs a serm.
No bashing intended. Your company makes good products with good ingredient profiles. They are, however no substitute for pct without a serm as you mentioned, but for sure natty products have a place in any well though out protocol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No bashing intended. Your company makes good products with good ingredient profiles. They are, however no substitute for pct without a serm as you mentioned, but for sure natty products have a place in any well though out protocol.
Thanks for the reply....cleared things up:)

We both agree on the pct for this /these PH's/designers S.

Let's see our friend grow ;)

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
What I would like to know is why hasn't a company come out with a "prohormon" for serms yet. If its even feasible I would imagine they would be rolling in money with a legal serm product.

bigbb123

Awards
What I would like to know is why hasn't a company come out with a "prohormon" for serms yet. If its even feasible I would imagine they would be rolling in money with a legal serm product.
Because serms arent hormones for them to create "pro" or compounds that then later are enzymatically converted to the active target hormone. Well, maybe clomid, but thats just synthetic estrogen.

murk01

murk01

Awards
Because serms arent hormones for them to create "pro" or compounds that then later are enzymatically converted to the active target hormone. Well, maybe clomid, but thats just synthetic estrogen.
really... synth estro?

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Clomid in men tells your body to make luteinizing hormone, which in turn tells your pituitary gland to make testosterone, and shutting down the production of estrogen. It works kinda different in women.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
New day today and I'm tired as fuk! I haven't been sleeping well, but it could be my schedules messed up. I think im gonna get some melatonin. Heading to the gym now

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Dude! I know it's only been 3 days, but I'm already seein gains! I weighed in today at 149.2. Had an awesome arm and back workout today, the pumps are awesome on this stuff. I felt great working out, my strength feels like it's better, my arms feel like they are going to rip through my skin.
Only took half a scoop of PWO, but had energy through the whole routine. Felt really good.
Same diet today as yesterday.

Attachments

murk01

murk01

Awards
Dude! I know it's only been 3 days, but I'm already seein gains! I weighed in today at 149.2. Had an awesome arm and back workout today, the pumps are awesome on this stuff. I felt great working out, my strength feels like it's better, my arms feel like they are going to rip through my skin.
Only took half a scoop of PWO, but had energy through the whole routine. Felt really good.
Same diet today as yesterday.
great response!
should be a sick cycle for u then.. maybe cut out the pwos soon

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a paramedic, so I can just use the one on the squad lol
Looking good in here! So, what has your BP been running at? Interested in this cycle and I'm older so interested in what happens to BP.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Looking good in here! So, what has your BP been running at? Interested in this cycle and I'm older so interested in what happens to BP.
Thanks kenpo! My bp was 124/83, which is slightly high for me. I did notice that my resting heart rate was up, usually I'm about 55 bpm, I've been around 75-85 the past 2 days.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Another great workout today. Destroyed chest and triceps. My shoulder is still all snapped up, so I didn't go too heavy. I tried bench though today and really focused on form, seemed to help a little. Feeling good over all, no sides yet.

Weighed in at 149.8, seems about right, I've been gaining about half a pound a day now. I didn't get all of my calories I needed yesterday thought because we were busy as fuk in the ER, it was a full moon. I got about 2900 out of the 3500 I've been aiming for.
Off today, gonna eat and sleep allllll day!

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
yes sir, it is a weak synthetic estrogen. Look it up, its quite interesting how it works.
Yeah I did after you said it, I was like no way this guys is crazy! But its true and pretty weird/cool how it works.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Took yesterday as a rest day. Today I weighed in at 151.2. Still doin good on the diet, 3500 cals, 200 protein, 250 carbs.
Had an awesome Chest workout today, felt really strong and pumped up.
Started with flat bench-
165(with chains)x10, 185x 10, 215x5
DB press - 80s x 10, 85x8, 85x6
Incline hammer machine-135x10x3
Decline DB 85x10x3
Few sets of weighted abs
Dips with 45 plate on my lap 20x3
Overhead DB press 75x8, 80x6, 80x5

My libido has been crazy, I wanna hump anything that moves lol. Other than that no sides. I've been taking melatonin to help me sleep at night, works great.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Ok, kinda confused now. 2 days ago I was 151.2, today when I weighed in I was 150.0. I have been eating like crazy and working my ass off at the gym. Not sure why I'm not gaining much.

I used the electric handheld body fat calc thing and it says I'm at 6% with 21.4 BMI.
Maybe I need to up my calories to 4000? I'm having a hard time getting 3500 a day eating clean, so I'm gonna dirty it up a bit.
Any suggestions?

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
Carbs seem a bit low. What are your fats at? If low, you can add EVOO to your meals. PB and whole milk is also a pretty high calorie staple.
I'm not real sure what my fats are, I haven't been paying too much attention. I have been adding a Tsp of evoo to my shakes lately, makes em taste like crap lol.
I know the term 'Hard Gainer' gets thrown around a lot. People say that they are hard gainers, when in reality everyone is. Building muscle is no easy task. But for me, I take it to the next level.
I'm eating 3500-4k calories, not doing any cardio, and taking a strong PH. To say I'm an ectomorph is an understatement.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agree with this. You need a macro tracking program like MyFitnessPal or Protein Tracker. If you are on a cycle and have no idea what your macros (ie fats) are you may be underestimating calories.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
Its most likely cals are underestimated. I need about 3800 cals to maintain and it looks like 400+ carbs 100+ fats and 200+ protein. I know macros vary based on everyones goals but 200 pro and 250 carb seems low for that many cals.

I started gaining when i took the guessing out of my diet. Good job on the log and i'll definitely be following.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
I have been using the livestrong calorie tracker, it works for me. Ive found it hard to be able to find the time and energy to eat as much as i need to. I increased my carbs to 350 and calories to 3800 today. We'll see if it works. I ate an entire large pizza for dinner, it was great. Today was my rest day, sitting at home itchin to go to the gym to make some gains lol. Back at it tomorrow with chest.
I hear ya man. Eating is probably the hardest part for me. But for me its also the absolute most important.

It does get easier after a while. Your body gets used to the increased food intake and when you try to slow down (on off days for example) you find yourself craving more food.

peter01

peter01

Awards
  • Established
By the way, the calorie trackers help bur only so far as your estimates on portion sizes are correct. What may look like 6oz may in reality be 4oz.

The only true way to get your diet tracked is with a combo of a cal tracker and a food scale.

Frftrsteve

Frftrsteve

Awards
I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger :) made me feel pretty good.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I upped my calories the past couple days. weighed in at 153.2 today.
Did chest and tri's today, felt pretty good. Put up 215 3 times. Last week I could only get it once. I'm noticing some bulk, and apparently so are other people. One of the guys I work with asked what I was doing at the gym cuz I'm looking bigger :) made me feel pretty good.
Nice work in here.

Bigcountry08

Bigcountry08

Awards
  • Established
Do potatoes, my staple is mashed potatoes there easy to make and quick to heat back up. I make about 10# a week and just eat them all through the week. I don't add milk or butter though just water and s&p until the right consistency. They taste almost like the real thing.