Dmz-15 post cycle

LA1BEAST

Awards
I'm going to run lgi dmz-15 in the next couple of weeks here and I was wondering the difficulty of keeping your gains post cycle on Dymethazine assuming I consume the same amount of protein, calories, etc. and have a solid pct. Its my second cycle and most likely going to be my last.

Pct
Cel cycle assist
Ai post cycle support
Activate xtreme

(Yes I'm not taking a SERM after getting advice from a friend that has a master in molecular biology)

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
I'm going to run lgi dmz-15 in the next couple of weeks here and I was wondering the difficulty of keeping your gains post cycle on Dymethazine assuming I consume the same amount of protein, calories, etc. and have a solid pct. Its my second cycle and most likely going to be my last.

Pct
Cel cycle assist
Ai post cycle support
Activate xtreme

(Yes I'm not taking a SERM after getting advice from a friend that has a master in molecular biology)
I can assure you my friend you will not keep much after pct. and that's not a pct.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
You have to take something to make your nuts stay working again

LA1BEAST

Awards
You have to take something to make your nuts stay working again
That's why I have everything in my pct to take care of that.. I don't understand how it's better to take more synthetic and extremely potent chemicals after just taking other synthetic extremely potent compounds

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
That's why I have everything in my pct to take care of that.. I don't understand how it's better to take more synthetic and extremely potent chemicals after just taking other synthetic extremely potent compounds
I don't see a natty test booster being able to help solidify gains that's just me I mean sure you sure probably eventually restart your natural test but by that time your gains will be gone and you would've wasted your money on all the crap you bought

LA1BEAST

Awards
I don't see a natty test booster being able to help solidify gains that's just me I mean sure you sure probably eventually restart your natural test but by that time your gains will be gone and you would've wasted your money on all the crap you bought
I completely understand what you mean and I'm definitely going to look into adding some more to it that's just a base.. I just feel that you can have pct without a SERM and keep a solid amount of gains. Some people say serms are absolutely necessary and if you don't take them you could mess up your body but they can actually be harmful and it makes me mad. your body can take a lot of damage and will eventually return to homeostasis. Yes serms will help keep your gains, but I'm against taking something just as potent, toxic, and synthetic and that alters my hormones to recover from something that basically does the same thing