Test/tren/masteron summer cycle

Nc5590

Awards
Started my cycle may 15th test prop/tren ace and masteron. I have enough for 8 weeks. At 50 mg of each per day. The goal is to shred as much as possible & add some LBM. Diet is dead on target. Will 8 wks be a good cycle or should I have gotten enough for 10? Also this is my 4 time on test but 1st on tren. It's already premixed in the vial so I'm not gonna bump dosage but at this dose can I expect to reach my goal with this cycle?

Thanks

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
My cycle is test mast and tren

Test 1-14 week 500mg/week
Mast 1-12. 600mg/week
Tren-4-12. 400mg/week

8 weeks is not long enough. Your body will start responding around week 4 so u are cutting yourself short. I would also take higher dosage and space out days. You don't need to pin everyday

beastybean

beastybean

Awards
  • Established
Started my cycle may 15th test prop/tren ace and masteron. I have enough for 8 weeks. At 50 mg of each per day. The goal is to shred as much as possible & add some LBM. Diet is dead on target. Will 8 wks be a good cycle or should I have gotten enough for 10? Also this is my 4 time on test but 1st on tren. It's already premixed in the vial so I'm not gonna bump dosage but at this dose can I expect to reach my goal with this cycle?

Thanks
Yes, the tren will help you shred up, but of course diet is still key. Prami or caber is also needed for prolactin. Pinning Ed should keep sides down but you could get away with eod. I have not ran tren before but have been doing alot of research. Tren is usually dosed higher than test and you don't need 350mg of mast.... But since it's a premixed blend I guess you're stuck.

The short ester should be good enough for 8wks.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
My cycle is test mast and tren

Test 1-14 week 500mg/week
Mast 1-12. 600mg/week
Tren-4-12. 400mg/week

8 weeks is not long enough. Your body will start responding around week 4 so u are cutting yourself short. I would also take higher dosage and space out days. You don't need to pin everyday
Terrible advice. I mean its acetate and prop which are very short esters and do not take 4 weeks to kick. I think you may have your esters confused as enanthate esters take around 4 weeks to kick in. Ace and prop will start kicking week one. Also ED pinning is best for short esters as its easier to maintain stable blood levels. Also guido your test levels are too high and your leaving yourself open to negative sides. Run test lower than tren ideally around trt doses and let the tren and mast do their thing.

Guido1983

Guido1983

Banned
Awards
Sorry I did not see what u were taking. I do not have tren ace.

My test is andropen 275 and mast enth