Nolva question for my "rats"

boxcaracer

Awards
I am looking around for Nolva for my rats.

I came across RUI tomax, but it's a little pricey and I hear rats don't like the taste.

Upon a quick google search I found generic nolva "tomax" 20mg for around 36$ for 30 pills.

I need to dose it at 20/20/10/10

my question is could I buy the 20mg pills and run them for two weeks, and just then cut them in half to only get the 10mg for the remaining two weeks? Or do I need to buy larger quantities of 10mg pills?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I am looking around for Nolva for my rats.

I came across RUI tomax, but it's a little pricey and I hear rats don't like the taste.

Upon a quick google search I found generic nolva "tomax" 20mg for around 36$ for 30 pills.

I need to dose it at 20/20/10/10

my question is could I buy the 20mg pills and run them for two weeks, and just then cut them in half to only get the 10mg for the remaining two weeks? Or do I need to buy larger quantities of 10mg pills?
If your rat is getting pharmacy grade research yes they spilt very nicely but if your paying 25 for shipping buy more of the blister packs in 10 and 20.....

Hmm just thought about another place you might be talking about and those someone else might be able to help with.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

boxcaracer

Awards
If your rat is getting pharmacy grade research yes they spilt very nicely but if your paying 25 for shipping buy more of the blister packs in 10 and 20.....

Hmm just thought about another place you might be talking about and those someone else might be able to help with.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Would you, or anyone else that knows wants to chime in who roughly knows how much I should be spending for my rats?

boxcaracer

Awards
Update.

I found a website that could sell me tomax in pill form for 20mg 30count. At 30$. I believe this website is really good, but it says "not for human consumption" would it be okay if I got it on my hands accidental when feeding my rats and got some in my mouth?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Update.

I found a website that could sell me tomax in pill form for 20mg 30count. At 30$. I believe this website is really good, but it says "not for human consumption" would it be okay if I got it on my hands accidental when feeding my rats and got some in my mouth?
I'm honestly not sure on the rules for this conversation but I think your riding a fine line here and would have to warn you that ingestion of research chemicals can be dangerous to your health.. but the cost for that research does not seem that bad to get really cheap research you pay 25 for shipping but end up with a lot more for your money.

joeblow1

Awards
That's expensive as hell. Go to a research company for your serm needs. I wouldn't pay more then $30 total for my lab supplies. I get enough adex for a whole year of research for like
$40 and that lasts more then a year. I usually run experiments on the same bottle for well over 6 months.

boxcaracer

Awards
That's expensive as hell. Go to a research company for your serm needs. I wouldn't pay more then $30 total for my lab supplies. I get enough adex for a whole year of research for like
$40 and that lasts more then a year. I usually run experiments on the same bottle for well over 6 months.
I found a website that sells research tomax "non human consumption ;)" 10mgx60ml for 21$, and they have good reviews on other products.

Is that a fair price?

boxcaracer

Awards
Rui is g2g
More and more I read they are great, but 60$ for a Serm, on top of everything else, doesn't fit my budget (money isn't an issue) just don't feel right.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
More and more I read they are great, but 60$ for a Serm, on top of everything else, doesn't fit my budget (money isn't an issue) just don't feel right.
You really won't feel right when you grow titties

joeblow1

Awards
Serms and ais aren't really that expensive to make. So as long as you go to a reputable company then your good. I've been using the same few companies for years and have never gotten a underdosed or bad batch and never over payed. Now when it comes to stuff like caber that's very expensive and difficult to suspend in liquid. So the chances of you getting bunk caber is good. I'd also be weary of t3, clen, and stuff like that as if its improperly dosed you could find yourself in the hospital. Your gonna want to go with the most reputable places and pay a little extra. Pharm grade caber can be obtained but it costs, or if you want it cheap your gonna wait several weeks to get it from international lines. Then that brings up a whole new set of risks dealing with customs. But ais and serm raws are dirt cheap just like test, so faking them doesn't make much sense. Unless they are morons who don't know how to make them correctly. Those companies live and die by reputation so they aren't gonna risk cheating you out of cheap ****. Once one guy gets a bad batch everybody and their mother hears about it on forums and google. If the reviews are good then you should be fine. If your unsure ask someone who's used them before. I go on about 10 different forums so there's a good chance someone has used them before.

boxcaracer

Awards
Serms and ais aren't really that expensive to make. So as long as you go to a reputable company then your good. I've been using the same few companies for years and have never gotten a underdosed or bad batch and never over payed. Now when it comes to stuff like caber that's very expensive and difficult to suspend in liquid. So the chances of you getting bunk caber is good. I'd also be weary of t3, clen, and stuff like that as if its improperly dosed you could find yourself in the hospital. Your gonna want to go with the most reputable places and pay a little extra. Pharm grade caber can be obtained but it costs, or if you want it cheap your gonna wait several weeks to get it from international lines. Then that brings up a whole new set of risks dealing with customs. But ais and serm raws are dirt cheap just like test, so faking them doesn't make much sense. Unless they are morons who don't know how to make them correctly. Those companies live and die by reputation so they aren't gonna risk cheating you out of cheap ****. Once one guy gets a bad batch everybody and their mother hears about it on forums and google. If the reviews are good then you should be fine. If your unsure ask someone who's used them before. I go on about 10 different forums so there's a good chance someone has used them before.
Really great info man! Really appreciate it.
I believe to found a very rep website for research chemicals.

If buying liquid, to I put directly into rats mouth? Or put it into water and then have them drink it?

joeblow1

Awards
Really great info man! Really appreciate it.
I believe to found a very rep website for research chemicals.

If buying liquid, to I put directly into rats mouth? Or put it into water and then have them drink it?
Right on the tongue. I usually let it sit for a few seconds and absorb.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Jut put it in some cranberry juice like a little shot and drink. Done deal

boxcaracer

Awards
Jut put it in some cranberry juice like a little shot and drink. Done deal
Not that I don't believe you, but I think I remember reading an article about when doing that it hurts the bioavailability or something like that....I'll try to find that article and read up on it again.

Thanks for the info though, enjoyed the joke ;p

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
did i hear rectal? ;)

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Not that I don't believe you, but I think I remember reading an article about when doing that it hurts the bioavailability or something like that....I'll try to find that article and read up on it again.

Thanks for the info though, enjoyed the joke ;p
It works fine for me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Oliver Kween Anabolics 2
Anabolics 5
SDPonce63 Supplements 3
Honey Supplements 32
buttersstoch Anabolics 8