sd-10 cycle

darbrelyk

darbrelyk

Awards
This is my second cycle with sd-10 i was told that using animal pak for a cycle support was good enough is this true? I am a rookie when it comes to using **** like sd-10. i am 262 lbs 6ft and bench is 450. My first cycle i did 10/10/10/20 and gained 17 pounds after pct kept about 5Lbs gains everywhere. this time i am doing 10/20/20/20 cycle support i use two animal paks a day. Any advice

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Do a lot more research,and do not run this cycle for a good while,you have a lot to learn!

Rolo87

Rolo87

Awards
This is my second cycle with sd-10 i was told that using animal pak for a cycle support was good enough is this true? I am a rookie when it comes to using **** like sd-10. i am 262 lbs 6ft and bench is 450. My first cycle i did 10/10/10/20 and gained 17 pounds after pct kept about 5Lbs gains everywhere. this time i am doing 10/20/20/20 cycle support i use two animal paks a day. Any advice
U using serm?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2 while texting and driving.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Its a multi pak not a cycle support pak. The fact that you lost 12lbs after ur first pct says either training or diet was subpar

darbrelyk

darbrelyk

Awards
No i kinda went into this blind so really don't no what that is.

darbrelyk

darbrelyk

Awards
Any suggestions on what to take with or a better cycle i should be on

SinX

SinX

Awards
Its a multi pak not a cycle support pak.
OP I don't know who told you this, but promise to never listen to your friend again please. You didn't use a serm either huh, not too good my friend esp something like this.

Also to lose 12lbs after a cycle like that I agree your diet/training needs a bit of work before deciding to hop onto something strong like this.

Are you currently on cycle now or is this something you're planning to hit up in the future?

Yeah bro get cycle assist and proper supps; get a serm and AI + daa and a test booster or two (one with fadogia) for PCT. It's a lot more to it than just that though.

SinX

SinX

Awards
Yea i am on my 8 th day should i just stop?
8 days and you don't have a proper support? Are you at least taking MT/HB? I'd get a buncha vitamins if you can't get a support fast. Do you have everything on hand or nah?

darbrelyk

darbrelyk

Awards
No i was just taking multi vitamins i stopped taking them yesterday. I am going to get all my ducks in a row and do it right with all the supports i need and correct pct. A point in the right direction would be well appreciative

SinX

SinX

Awards
No i was just taking multi vitamins i stopped taking them yesterday. I am going to get all my ducks in a row and do it right with all the supports i need and correct pct. A point in the right direction would be well appreciative
get cycle assist + milk thistle + hawthrone berry + red yeast rice + NAC at this point; might be a bit overkill but if it were me I wouldn't have gone this late without it. PCT = serm (torem/clomid)/ AI (either topical or prami/caber + aromasin) + DAA + test boosters (T-force and another one of your choice). I hope you're at least drinking a gallon of water a day and don't stop taking the multi at this point, keep that goin because the vitamin b's/c and a bunch others will be beneficial, certainly better than nuttin ya know.

I dont know if you plan on stopping or continuing at this point, but I highly recommend that you get bloods done sometime soon to make sure you didn't do further damage, I think you should be alright at this point as long as your water intake, training and diet doesnt completely suck.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use the search function and look up "Unreals guide to superdrol" and start reading up a bit.

00S4Boy

Awards
OP I don't know who told you this, but promise to never listen to your friend again please. You didn't use a serm either huh, not too good my friend esp something like this.

Also to lose 12lbs after a cycle like that I agree your diet/training needs a bit of work before deciding to hop onto something strong like this.

Are you currently on cycle now or is this something you're planning to hit up in the future?

Yeah bro get cycle assist and proper supps; get a serm and AI + daa and a test booster or two (one with fadogia) for PCT. It's a lot more to it than just that though.
You need to stop posting because your talking out of your ass.

It's really not that complicated.

Multivitamin - which ever you like. I suggest Orange Triad
Fish oil - something standardized for high EPA/DHA. I Like Oximega dosed 4g(4 pills 2/2) a day off cycle 6g(6 pills 3/3) a day on cycle

One of the all inclusive cycle supports for on cycle and some suggest into pct.
AI Cycle Support
CEL Cycle Assist
Anteaus Talos(my personal choice, doesn't use the standard ingredients which have little evidence of being effective)

Some people do weird stuff with singular ingredients save yourself the hassle get one of the above.

Some like Liv.52DS as added liver support that's up to you.

Some suggest on really toxic cycles like SD/Phera/M1T so on using TUDCA or UDCA 250-500mg a day.

I just used GreenMAG/GlycerGrow on cycle for taurine/creatine. Taurine helps counteract unwanted muscle pumps your lower back will ache and feel stiff. Creatine is just a staple supp.

Useful to have a rc/pharm aromatase inhibitor on hand for estrogen control on cycle, post cycle, and post post cycle. Aromasin is a popular choice, letro is for hardcore estrogen crushing needs.

If running 19-nor compounds tren/deca/trest/dien good to have a something for prolactin sides, you can find rc prami but prami can make you feel sick, caber isn't stable in rc liquid so it would need to be pill form.

Serms are for post cycle, clomid is better at rebooting hpta(natural test production) but can cause emotional sides and possibly temporary vision blurring, nolva is better at gyno prevention and has less sides them clomid, torem is supposed to be the best of both world but getting legit torem is still a gamble, and pretty much no one use's ralox.

DAA is used post cycle because it stimulates LH production and is the only OTC supp proven to do as such.

Just to prove a point, I just did 4 weeks of pro-sd and trestolone 40/60/60/80 for both, cycle ended thursday, I didn't hop on pct yet just to see if there were any side effects, I feel fine, weight is stable, no lethargy, don't feel shut down, libido is fine, nuts are still plump. Maybe I'm just an oddity.