A Swimmer needs some help.

F

fsukid

Awards
Hey everyone, I know everyone hates a noob, especially one that asks questions that have been answered TIME AND TIME AGAIN. However I read through the forum and for the most part I think I shouldn't get too much **** for asking these questions.

Here is my situation. I'm 22 and I've been a swimmer my whole life and as such maintained low bf (around 7 %) and a nice tone. However about a year ago I decided i was going to stop swimming so much and start putting on some size. I did a cycle of SD-90 and gained about 20 lbs. Went from 175 to around 195. Didn't do a post cycle but kept on the weight for about 5 months until some bitch gave me mono and i ended up going to the hospital and losing a ton of weight. I am now around 165, weak, and feel pretty terrible lol. Now that it's summer and I have the time and money I plan on doing another cycle. I already know i'm going to be taking a mass gainer, creatine, BCAAs, etc. But the question now is what PH to use.

I still have about 36 pills of SD-90 left.
The products i'm considering are X-Treme Mass by Anabolic Tech (claims to have similar results) or Powerdrol 10 by Vital Labs (claims to be effective but harsh)

The advice i need is, what to buy (either one of those or something else), what to do with my left over SD-90, and any other tips (good PCT, etc).

Looking to gain my weight back. Appreciate the help.

F

fsukid

Awards
Using "MyPlate" i track what i eat everyday to stay fairly consistent. right now, I'm eating about 7 times throughout the day, and the nutrition goes as follows WITHOUT any supplements, protein, etc.

Cals
Fat
98 g
Cholesterol
789 mg
Sodium
2450 mg
Carbs
281 g
Fiber
35 g
Protein
194 g
Sugars
133 g
With a protein shake I could get an additional 1200 calories/75 grams of protein. I really appreciate the help

F

FranARG

Awards
Using "MyPlate" i track what i eat everyday to stay fairly consistent. right now, I'm eating about 7 times throughout the day, and the nutrition goes as follows WITHOUT any supplements, protein, etc.

Cals
Fat
98 g
Cholesterol
789 mg
Sodium
2450 mg
Carbs
281 g
Fiber
35 g
Protein
194 g
Sugars
133 g
With a protein shake I could get an additional 1200 calories/75 grams of protein. I really appreciate the help
Never heard of a protein shake of 1200kc and 75gr of proteins. Perhaps you are talking about a mass gainer?
Anyway, I am running an epi cycle right now and showing good results. Perhaps you should consider it.
Good luck!

F

fsukid

Awards
Update. Got my nutrition in check. in correcting my nutrition my weight went up about 5 lbs. I then started a cycle of powerdrol (DMZ) and the results have been going well. I'm 2 weeks in running at 20/30/40/40. I'm weighing in at 190lbs. BF has gone 7.5 to 9 % all things considered i'm okay with that. Strength has improved drastically. Felt a bit more angry, and lethargic starting week 2 overall not bad though.

sonnysponza

sonnysponza

Awards
Never heard of a protein shake of 1200kc and 75gr of proteins. Perhaps you are talking about a mass gainer?
Anyway, I am running an epi cycle right now and showing good results. Perhaps you should consider it.
Good luck!
He should consider powerdrol or msten mass builder shouldn't he ?
I'm about to go for my first cycle & I'm stuck between msten or powerdrol!

D

Damorgs

Awards
Update. Got my nutrition in check. in correcting my nutrition my weight went up about 5 lbs. I then started a cycle of powerdrol (DMZ) and the results have been going well. I'm 2 weeks in running at 20/30/40/40. I'm weighing in at 190lbs. BF has gone 7.5 to 9 % all things considered i'm okay with that. Strength has improved drastically. Felt a bit more angry, and lethargic starting week 2 overall not bad though.
SOOO you gained 25lbs in 4 weeks?