msrider Freakazol/DBol/TestE/ Decca/Winny cyle after back surgery

msrider

msrider

Awards
I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully. Here is my stats:

Im 6ft 2", 220lbs and prolly around 16% bf :(

I was around 10% bf before my injury and have lost a ton of muscle and strength, Its time to get it all back and some.

My cycle layout so far and may change depending on ppl thoughts and experiences:
weeks1-4 Dbol 25 mg
weeks1-4 Freakazol 2 caps
weeks1-5 test e 500mg
weeks6-15 test e 750mg
weeks1-12 decca 400mg
weeks11-16 winny 50mg
After week 15 I will cut back to 250mg test e and start my cruise till my next blast. I have exemastine, letro, and cycle armor on hand. I will start the exemastine on week 4 and I started the cycle armor today. I also don't have hcg as Ive never needed it in the past but can get it fairly quickly if I need to. I will start my orals tomorrow aswell as my pinnings of test and decca. I will inject Mondays and Thursdays.

Nutrition:
I will be honest since my injury ive ate like ****. Its going to be hard to get it under control but I think I can do it. Here are some of the supps I will be taking.

pre's Supp-D, alternating with prodigy, and my third month I will use speedx3
nitric oxide Swoll-N 3 caps
Recover-D protein after workouts and before bed
Xtreme Whey Bio SPort in the morning
BCAA's Endurence by Formutech nutrion intra
Super Multi by Fitness Pro

Im not set on what workout I will doing. Im just going to be doing lots of reps. I know I wont be doing squats any during this cycle unless its at the end. My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So in!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Right here!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Lets see how that deca does you

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hell Yeah! My boys are here. I will post up pics of my non existent abs in a bit haha

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
You know I'm in big guy. How's the back holding up??

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
In on this ****, I would run the test at the same dose for the full cycle.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Got room for one more? I agree with chris run the test the same or you will have a 2 week lag time when levels climb from the 500s to the low 800s and even out. Those 2 weeks can mean alot. Other than that I love the cycle layout! Time to add some mutha fukin mass!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Got room for one more? I agree with chris run the test the same or you will have a 2 week lag time when levels climb from the 500s to the low 800s and even out. Those 2 weeks can mean alot. Other than that I love the cycle layout! Time to add some mutha fukin mass!!!
That's why I'm glad u guys are here to crytique me when needed. Glad ya here Bro!

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully.

My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot :)
It is always good to have the details & believe me I know how frustrating these things can be as I too had something similar earlier in my career. I can only wish you the best of luck, and hope that you realize that the last thing you want to do is reinjure yourself..

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they helped me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
I am Back! Just a little update for everyone who didn't know or dosnt know me. I am recoverying from a ruptured disc L5 and just had surgery 3 weeks ago. The surgery was a success and I actualy went back to work just 2 weeks after surgery and I just finished my first week of weight training. A lot of ppl prolly think Im nuts for starting a cycle so quickly after but hey I feel good and heard some of the products should help me recover fully.

My Dr told me never to do them, but Im thinking Im going to make my back strong as **** so We shall see. Anyways everyone I will upload pic and show how much I have lost due to injury. Thanks for following and I will be asking ?'s a lot :)
It is always good to have the details & believe me I know how frustrating these things can be as I too had something similar earlier in my career. I can only wish you the best of luck, and hope that you realize that the last thing you want to do is reinjure yourself..

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they have helped me through some troubled water near and under the bridge over the years...

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they help me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...
I'm working with peps more and more. I will be bringing in IGF-1 DES during a blast in the winter along with my favorite MGF. Peps have their place but they are still relatively new to the BB scene so guys don't understand how to incorporate them into cycles fully. More and more guys are using them tho and I have buddies on them now.

msrider

msrider

Awards

I find it quite curious that you guys turn such a blind eye to peps, they helped me through some troubled water in and under the bridge...
What are peps?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! I had a bad back injury learning to clean when I was 18 and had less than a yr in the gym. Such painful spasms I couldn't bend over and wondered if I'd ever walk right again; popped ibuprofen like candy to manage car rides, and obv stopped lifting.

In time I started upper body work again and some cardio, then steadily core work, then squats, then deads. 4 yrs later I can deadlift a 1/4 ton. So I hope that re-iterates what you already know: you'll be back bigger and stronger than ever with patience and sweat!

And run Freakazol at 3 caps e/d for 20 days - then it's at least 60mg lmg, 21 msten & 60 halo. Dbol preworkout on lift days obv.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In! I had a bad back injury learning to clean when I was 18 and had less than a yr in the gym. Such painful spasms I couldn't bend over and wondered if I'd ever walk right again; popped ibuprofen like candy to manage car rides, and obv stopped lifting.

In time I started upper body work again and some cardio, then steadily core work, then squats, then deads. 4 yrs later I can deadlift a 1/4 ton. So I hope that re-iterates what you already know: you'll be back bigger and stronger than ever with patience and sweat!

And run Freakazol at 3 caps e/d for 20 days - then it's at least 60mg lmg, 21 msten & 60 halo. Dbol preworkout on lift days obv.
That's awesome you ended up working through it. I aftualy am 6ft 1" now, wtf lost an inch because of squats haha. I know what ya mean about bending over, I didn't think I ever would be able to again but can now touch the ground straight legged :)

My surgeon was awesome. I will make a full recovery no doubt. I will try dosing 3 caps then. And I always take my dbol pre workout haha

msrider

msrider

Awards
Should I pin my test and decca same day?

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
**** yeah you should. id pin 375 of test and 200 of deca on mondays and thursdays

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Another thing start aromasin from the first week. It's better to be ahead than behind. I'd get some caber or prami and start that week 3. Deca can be a mother ****er. So be prepared and ahead of the sides.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is a learning experience just waiting to happen...I'm in!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Day 1
Starting weight: 220

The cycle has officialy started. Because of recommendations from my peers I pinned 375mg test e and 200mg decca in my right and left quads. No pip so far but I normaly have some a few hours later, I must have hit a nerve on my left quad because it felt weird and it twitched haha No biggy.

Will be hitting the chest in a bit and will update the workout a bit later. I'm feeling awesome already haha I know its all in my head lol Super pumped to see what this cycle does to me :)

Breakfast Time!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Day 1

The cycle has officialy started. Because of recommendations from my peers I pinned 375mg test e and 200mg decca in my right and left quads. No pip so far but I normaly have some a few hours later, I must have hit a nerve on my left quad because it felt weird and it twitched haha No biggy.

Will be hitting the chest in a bit and will update the workout a bit later. I'm feeling awesome already haha I know its all in my head lol Super pumped to see what this cycle does to me :)

Breakfast Time!
Get it man! Leave a murder scene

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plan too Brother! Its gunna be a blood bath haha
Hell ya man! I just straight killed it and felt incredible today. Now its your turn! Can't believe how fast you healed up from that injury rider!

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hell ya man! I just straight killed it and felt incredible today. Now its your turn! Can't believe how fast you healed up from that injury rider!
Hell Yeah! I can't believe how quick I'm healing too. Just gunna be doing high reps and lots of cardio. Don't realy care about how much weight I gain as I do healing anand getting rid of fat haha

SinX

SinX

Awards
definitely in on this! Reading the title, not gonna lie put a ball in my throat, because I had to take a year and half off from 4 herniated discs, not to mention chest/hand/knee surgeries, so seeing logs like this amps me like whoa and wishing you the best of luck here, kill that ish like ya never missed a day.

fck being afraid, get in there and knock those fckin weights around, welcome back and lookin forward to readin this bad boy.

msrider

msrider

Awards
definitely in on this! Reading the title, not gonna lie put a ball in my throat, because I had to take a year and half off from 4 herniated discs, not to mention chest/hand/knee surgeries, so seeing logs like this amps me like whoa and wishing you the best of luck here, kill that ish like ya never missed a day.

fck being afraid, get in there and knock those fckin weights around, welcome back and lookin forward to readin this bad boy.
That would've sucked eing out that long. Glad ur here to follow. I'm not completly healed but better than I been in 5 months. I'm all over this Bitch. Ppl are gunna be freaking when they see those weights bouncing around just after surgery haha

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Day 1

Breakfast Time!
yeah them ****s will twitch and spasm sometimes. its annoying. should should really consider adding in atleast your glutes. they can hold alot of oil and not so nervy.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
In, get it man!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
yeah them ****s will twitch and spasm sometimes. its annoying. should should really consider adding in atleast your glutes. they can hold alot of oil and not so nervy.
Glutes delts lats and tris all hold a reasonable amount. Pinning quads blows. I don't like putting any in mine.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You won't need much cardio with the first 20 days of methylsten - I def lost a % of bf on that stuff even as I gained several lbs, and strength gains are great too.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Hell yeah it twitched. But the good news is I have no pip at all compared to my first cycle Im very pleased by that. I will do my glutes aswell, I did them last time but it got tough the bigger I got so I may have to be brave enough for the wife to help :(

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Hell yeah it twitched. But the good news is I have no pip at all compared to my first cycle Im very pleased by that. I will do my glutes aswell, I did them last time but it got tough the bigger I got so I may have to be brave enough for the wife to help :(
think of the glutes as 4 quadrants on each cheek. you can pin the outter portion of each quadrant. upper outside, lower outside, lower inside and upper inside, just stay the f away from the middle. you can reach the lower just fine, sit with your ass half off a chair. my friend showed that one to me, as my shoulders get wider its harder for me to twist. definitely need to work on flexibility though. and try hitting your delts and triceps, i promise its smooth as butter. i love pinning triceps.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In, get it man!
glad your her Bro, I will try not too disappoint :)
Glutes delts lats and tris all hold a reasonable amount. Pinning quads blows. I don't like putting any in mine.
I need to get me an 1" needle. I was gunna test out the delts since Im using 2 diff inj. My quads felt no pain, and there easy to hit but deff want to find a diff muscle to punish haha

You won't need much cardio with the first 20 days of methylsten - I def lost a % of bf on that stuff even as I gained several lbs, and strength gains are great too.
Im excited to try it with 3 caps. Did you run it solo or with something? Im deff wanting to lose this bf and gain weight back. But I just want to be a low bf percentage and get freakishly big :) ****s gunna get Real up in this Mutha ****a haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
I need to get me an 1" needle. I was gunna test out the delts since Im using 2 diff inj. My quads felt no pain, and there easy to hit but deff want to find a diff muscle to punish haha
grab some slin pins at the local pharmacy. 5/8" is plenty for tris and delts and even quads unless your absolutely grotesquely obese. back load them from your regular pin.

msrider

msrider

Awards
In, get it man!
think of the glutes as 4 quadrants on each cheek. you can pin the outter portion of each quadrant. upper outside, lower outside, lower inside and upper inside, just stay the f away from the middle. you can reach the lower just fine, sit with your ass half off a chair. my friend showed that one to me, as my shoulders get wider its harder for me to twist. definitely need to work on flexibility though. and try hitting your delts and triceps, i promise its smooth as butter. i love pinning triceps.
Your a bad mutha bro haha I will try that. I didn't think I should do the inner of quads but new to stay away from the top. I will try sitting and twisting around as im trying to get that flexibility back that I lost. I will try and pin my tricep maybe the next time but I have an inch and half needle. How far should I take the needle in? The good news is no pip yet like the last **** I had so that will help me be braver haha

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Your a bad mutha bro haha I will try that. I didn't think I should do the inner of quads but new to stay away from the top. I will try sitting and twisting around as im trying to get that flexibility back that I lost. I will try and pin my tricep maybe the next time but I have an inch and half needle. How far should I take the needle in? The good news is no pip yet like the last **** I had so that will help me be braver haha
1.5 seems long as f*ck for triceps lol. um. id say go to the pharmacy first save the spears for glute shots only thats the only place you need that much metal.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im excited to try it with 3 caps. Did you run it solo or with something? Im deff wanting to lose this bf and gain weight back. But I just want to be a low bf percentage and get freakishly big :) ****s gunna get Real up in this Mutha ****a haha
Ran 7wks of 1dhea & 4dhea. First 4 had Cyanostane kicking at 30mg e/d but cut at day 24 when gyno was becoming an issue. Got on exemestane & prami, fixed that. Brought in 19dhea at the 30 day mark, upped the 1 & 4dhea 50-100%, and added Ultradrol around wk 5. Started at 16mg, bumped to 20 wk 2 of it, then 24mg for last wk and a couple days of 28mg. Essentially bridged cyanostane and methylstenbolone with 1,4, & 19 dhea. Too many compounds competing looking back at it, but accomplished my strength goals. 20mg is side-free, but 24/8 had me feeling very rough w/ all the other stuff. Bp headaches from way high bp, just felt gritty. 20 is a great spot in a stack IMO, 30 as a solo kicker.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ok Guys I will give a little update of my workout and my first workout since being on :)

First off I dosed my 25mg dbol cap with 3 caps swoll-n, And I got a nice package from lecheek of some sample of speedx3 new smooth apple and It rocked. I will get to that in a sec haha Woah all I got to say.

I just had 45 min to workout today and I did chest. I will just say I think my blood pressure was elevated a bit and since not taking any pre's for awhile Im not use to them like I was in the past. But anyways I was in another world, didn't no if it was the freakazol, dbol, or the speedx3 but I got cold chills and havnt been speeding like that in along time. Actualy back when I was a meth junkie, but enough about that ****ing **** as I would slap a motha ****a if he showed that **** to me haha. Anyways I felt too good, too much. Gunna cut back to half the pre tomorrow and work my way up since im taking a ph and dbol at same time.

Chest Workout:

BB flat bench press
135x10
185x10
185x10
185x8 feel like such a puss :( Oh well I will climb my ass out of this hole haha

incline db:
60x10
60x10
60x10
Was doing hundred before now starting all over I could do more just don't want to tweak anything straining.

cable crossovers:
60x10
60x10
60x10

cable crossovers upward:
20x10
20x10
20x10 I realy try and concentrate on these and holding at the top.

I normaly do a couple more excercises but due too a short time I could only get this in. I will say my back is feeling awesome and I think ppl are going to be ****ting there pants when they see my ass blow up. But I don't give a **** haha Ive been missing a lot of fun and going to get back what was mine. Gunna be a freak after this cycle and I will try and upload pics in a bit as my phone is dead at the moment. Also Ive been getting a lot of acne on my chest due to pain pills in the past and sweets I think. Im going to start running Acnedren by Black Lion Research to see if its as good as ppl say. I will update that and leave a review on that as I think I should leave a review for anything Im running.

Lets see how I sleep tonight, thinking its gunna be tough as I only sleep a max of 4.5 hours anyways with a busy schedule.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ran 7wks of 1dhea & 4dhea. First 4 had Cyanostane kicking at 30mg e/d but cut at day 24 when gyno was becoming an issue. Got on exemestane & prami, fixed that. Brought in 19dhea at the 30 day mark, upped the 1 & 4dhea 50-100%, and added Ultradrol around wk 5. Started at 16mg, bumped to 20 wk 2 of it, then 24mg for last wk and a couple days of 28mg. Essentially bridged cyanostane and methylstenbolone with 1,4, & 19 dhea. Too many compounds competing looking back at it, but accomplished my strength goals. 20mg is side-free, but 24/8 had me feeling very rough w/ all the other stuff. Bp headaches from way high bp, just felt gritty. 20 is a great spot in a stack IMO, 30 as a solo kicker.
Damn! Nice run. Speaking of prami I need to get that ordered tomorrow. forgot like I always due haha. We bothe Missouri boys I see. Planning on making a trip to see the redbirds maybe end of this month. You a cardinal fan, gotta be. Thanks for following and all the advice brother.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late but sub uh dub dubd