Sus and deca cylcle poor gains

shaun16

shaun16

Awards
Last year I done a sustanon 250 and deca cylcle. 12 weeks, 2ml of sus on a Monday and 2ml of deca on a Thursday. Done that for 12 weeks and didnt have the gains I expected, quite poor tbh. My diet was good nd my cardio was to. Any answers why I didn't get the gains? This wasn't my first cycle I've had previous cycles in the past which haven't gave me the gains I've wanted either. Obv I'm doing sumik wrong!

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
What are ur goals. If ur a hard gainer u will need to eat an outrageous amout of cals. When I bulk I go 5000+. Also I cut out cardio. You haven't given enough info. What's ur work out regime, how frequent. How much sleep do u get. What was ur pct.what is ur diet. What's ur family physical type like. Need details.

larrybailey

larrybailey

Awards
Last year I done a sustanon 250 and deca cylcle. 12 weeks, 2ml of sus on a Monday and 2ml of deca on a Thursday. Done that for 12 weeks and didnt have the gains I expected, quite poor tbh. My diet was good nd my cardio was to. Any answers why I didn't get the gains? This wasn't my first cycle I've had previous cycles in the past which haven't gave me the gains I've wanted either. Obv I'm doing sumik wrong!
About 11 years ago I did 1 ml of each every 4 days and got some great gains. How much cardio did you do?