Recomp with Epistane / Win50 / Trenazone

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is my first time using Epistane and I thought just for the motivational aspect alone, I would log it.

Weighed in this morning at 225, and bodyfat is definitely higher than I am wanting - so my goal here is a recomp.

Here are the particulars:

Win50 250/300/300/300/350/350/350
Epistane 0/30/40/40-50/50/40/40 - due to blood pressure readings I lowered my dose.
Trenazone 0/0/0/1/1/1/1

I will be running: Cycle Assist (dosed 3 hours after PH), USPLabs SuperCissus, Endosurge (weeks 4-7), Toco8, Taurine, Omegas/Multi/Vit C, BCAA's, as well as various preworkouts along the way.

PCT: Starts June 20th

Nolvadex 20/20/10/10
Versa 1
EndoAmp
Tested or Formula-X
Erase
+ Supports

My diet will be as clean as I can possibly manage. This can be difficult at times with 5 kids living at home, but with my son's hockey season now over there will be way less drive thru's. I am aiming for around 2,500 Calories, with 250g+ coming from protein, and carbs will be around workouts.

Workout split will be a 5 day FST-7 routine. I will be hitting chest twice a week, once heavy. Going to try to work some of the MD training movements in as well. Here is my split:

Day 1: Arms
Day 2: Legs
Day 3: Chest - Heavy
Day 5: Back / Traps
Day 6: Shoulders / Chest

I typically start my days with a 4-6km Run (at times HITT at a track)... and with the playoffs getting underway this always opens up the opportunity for some extra LISS.

As always, any advice is welcomed and appreciated.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved - For end of stack review + end of PCT follow up.

As promised... reflection on Win50/Epistane/Trenazone stack.

First of all even though I had a couple of set backs (some nose bleeds, blood pressure), all in all it was a pretty good run.

Win50 did what it was supposed to do which was add muscle hardness and vascularity - however to dose it correctly it was an expensive compound.
Epistane definitely added strength and some aggression - I really did not notice much of a difference when it came to dosing at 40/50/60 mg, perhaps I didn't run it long enough at 60?
Trenazone perhaps was dosed a little low as I only had one bottle - but still felt it kick in with some strength gains, appetitie increase, and some added water.

PROs:

- Increased strength
- Increased recovery
- Better than normal focus
- No gastric issues
- Libido was constant
- NO joint issues
- NO real changes in skin (acne/oily)

CONs:
-Blood Pressure was hard to control (perhaps from going 60mg on Epistane, the stacking, or Trenazone - hard to pin point). Adding a bedtime dose of baby aspirin, as well as 200mg of C0Q10 did lower my blood pressure. That said, I also did lower my Epistane dosing to 40mg.
-Had some very short nose bleeds, that were likely linked to my bp.
-Lethargic - weeks 3-5 this was much more predominant.
-Last 2-3 weeks craved everything in site. It was like the Anabeta black hole on steroids. (perhaps this is not a con)

Key Measurement Changes:

Weight: 225 to 241
Waist: 35 to 36 1/4 -- f*ck !! lol
Chest: 45 to 47 1/2
Bicep: 16 to 17 1/4

Biggest changes in performance:

Squats: 260x8 --> 300x6 (290x8)
Bench Press: 270x4 --> 315x2 (305x4)

I suppose you can attribute 50% of the weight change to bodyfat/water.

I realize being a first time PH run, I should not have started so aggressively by stacking 3 products as I am not really sure what caused my blood pressure to rise. I do know that it started to increase with the introduction of Trenazone. However, at the same time my dosages of Win50 and Epistane were increasing.

I do plan on running Epistane again, but will do so solo or with BPS Dermacrine added. I would like to try HDROL first, as well as MStenRX as FU seemed to have a great run on that with no medical alert sides (BP).

Hope this was helpful/insightful. Any questions ... please feel free. (posting this here and in the 2nd post of thread).

One additional thing to note: I am now 7 days into PCT. Although my strength seems to be holding and infact I was able to get a couple of extra reps out of my bench this morning, I am finding I do have to push harder and am definitely not recovering as fast with stronger DOMS the following day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1: ARMS (Yesterday)

Dosed Win50 in 2 x 100 mg doses approximately 10 hours apart

Crossbody Hammer Curls:
40x10
40x10
40x10
40x10

SS w/Rope Pushdowns:
90x10
90x10
90x10
90x10

Preacher Curls:
90x10
90x10
90x10
90x10

SS w/Close Grip Bench
120x10
130x10
140x10
140x10

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:
40x8
40x8
40x8

SS w/ Overhead Tri Extension:
90x10
90x10
90x10

**EzBar Curls (3 sec negatives):
75x10x7

**V-Bar Tricep Pushdowns:
110x12x7

Standing Calves:
140x15x5

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
First bro

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We have a winnner!!!!

Thanks bro! I will probably be throwing some Recompadrol in the mix as well.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn your going all out with this cycle :D

Can't wait to see how this goes for ya, I've been curious about Epistane forever, hope this goes well for you.

Subbed of course !!!!

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn. I am third.
Oh well. Sub'd.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
In!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn your going all out with this cycle :D

Can't wait to see how this goes for ya, I've been curious about Epistane forever, hope this goes well for you.

Subbed of course !!!!
...Figured go big or go home...

Thanks JD

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Go B's!

I'm in.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Leg Extensions:
125x10
125x10
125x10

Squats:
190x8
210x8
230x8
260x8

Hack Squats (3 second pause):
170x8
210x8
210x8

**Leg Extensions: 90x12x7

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
180x8
200x8
200x8
200x8

**Lying Leg Curls: 55x12x7
+ 11 partials

Legs are fried. After my 7's of leg curls was only able to push out 11 partials was going to 15.. but just couldn't curl them anymore..
Used another sample package of Jacked Micro today (thanks Breezy)... nice smooth energy, good focus too.
Tomorrow will be my last day dosing WIN50 at 200mg, going to up it to 250mg.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

BBQ Pork Chops, Shrimp... with some veggies and 3/4 cup of rice...

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Uh Uh the True Beast had BOOM!!! I wouldn't miss this for anything bro here!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid leg session wasme. Glad you're enjoying the micro.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid leg session wasme. Glad you're enjoying the micro.
Thanks, that was the first time I have tried pauses for hack squats ... burnt like hell.

Going to use it again tomorrow, for chest..

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, that was the first time I have tried pauses for hack squats ... burnt like hell.

Going to use it again tomorrow, for chest..
Yeah, they're tough. You should try them using 1.5 reps and/or no lockout at the top. The constant tension will set your legs on fire. :eek:

Enjoy!

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Well I'm here with my popcorn and protein shake so make it a good show buddy

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Leg Extensions:
125x10
125x10
125x10

Squats:
190x8
210x8
230x8
260x8

Hack Squats (3 second pause):
170x8
210x8
210x8

**Leg Extensions: 90x12x7

Stiff Leg Deadlift:
180x8
200x8
200x8
200x8

**Lying Leg Curls: 55x12x7
+ 11 partials

Legs are fried. After my 7's of leg curls was only able to push out 11 partials was going to 15.. but just couldn't curl them anymore..
Used another sample package of Jacked Micro today (thanks Breezy)... nice smooth energy, good focus too.
Tomorrow will be my last day dosing WIN50 at 200mg, going to up it to 250mg.
Way to kick this off. Excellent leg work wasme.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks FU... skipped my run this morning, as I was a bit tender getting out of bed lol. Will do some LISS during the game tonight...

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: Chest

First of all nice job by the B's tonight... great win!

Got home from work and was not going to run, but decided to go for a quick one, 4 km (half of which being on an incline). Thought I was actually going to stop a couple of times, and my legs were still a bit rubbery from yesterday's workout.

Bench Press:
140 x 15 - under constant tension
140 x 15 - under constant tension
210 x 5
230 x 5
260 x 5
270 x 4

Decline Bench (25lb plates under legs for slight decline):
190 x 8
210 x 8
230 x 7

Incline Dumbbell Press:
45 x 8
50 x 8
55 x 8
55 x 8

Incline Flys:
45 x 10
50 x 10
50 x 10

**Cable Crossovers (slow negative):
50 x 7 x 12

Tomorrow I am increasing my dosage of Win50 from 200mg to 250mg. Today I am also increasing my SuperCissus from 3 caps / day to 4 as my knee is feeling a little sore.

- Used my third sample of Jacked Micro. Same effect as my previous 2 sessions. Nice smooth energy with a good chest pump!

Have a good one boys!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4: OFF w/possible cardio later

Dosed 150mg of Win50 this morning and cycle assist 3 hours later. Another 100mg around dinner time.

Nothing to report yet, perhaps a bit of muscle hardness. I know Win50 is likely to take a good 2 weeks before it kicks in.

Off weights today, but likely to do some LISS later during one of the games.

Tomorrow is BACK.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Excellent weights on those presses. Excellent workout overall. Mine is supposed to take 2 weeks to kick in as well. Gotta put in the work until we get there. You are killing it wasme !!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent weights on those presses. Excellent workout overall. Mine is supposed to take 2 weeks to kick in as well. Gotta put in the work until we get there. You are killing it wasme !!!
Thanks FU! I probably should have started the Epistane with the Win50, but being my first go at this thought I should stagger it to see how my blood pressure reacts. I am sure week 3-4 will be pretty good!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer numbers on the bench bro! Wicked in fact!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 5: Back / Traps

Started my morning with 5km in the park...

Dumbbell Deadstops:
75x8
75x8
75x8
75x8

Stretchers:
120x12
140x12
160x12
170x10

Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns: from kneeling position on floor
210x12
220x12
220x12
220x11

Seated Wide Cable Row:
120x8
140x8
140x8
140x8

Reeves Deadlifts: first time trying these. Could have gone heavier but think i should learn the perfect form first..
170x5
170x5
170x5
170x5

** Straightarm Pushdowns:
90x12x7

Upright Rows: not a big fan of these, at times I hurt my lower back.
100x8
100x8
100x8

**Shrugs (3 sec pause):
50x12x7

This felt like my best workout thus far. Was in a great headspace, and focused. This could be attributed to the fact that I have the day off and was able to workout mid morning instead of after a full day at work.

Preworkout was my last sample of Jacked Micro - was good stuff (thanks again Breezy).

Tomorrow is Shoulders and Chest (light/pump)

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
23 sets plus 2 separate FST-7 exercises. That's one hell of a volume day. Excellent job wasme.

Midday workouts are definitely the best. You don't feel as rushed and you end up with better concentration in my opinion.

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
Yup I'm in awa! You are the man buddy . . way to go man!!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
23 sets plus 2 separate FST-7 exercises. That's one hell of a volume day. Excellent job wasme.

Midday workouts are definitely the best. You don't feel as rushed and you end up with better concentration in my opinion.
Thank FU. I think you are right. Especially with kids and obligiations. Everyone was at school so you can just take it as it comes.. and really focus.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheda, glad you could make it! How are things..
Lookin solid so far w the fst 7! Things have been TOUGH the last 4-5 weeks.. Came off TRT and trying a restart with clomid... Very strong emotional side effects and lack of motivation/lethargy. Suckkkksss man. But still training and what not just trying to figure out if my balls r working or not! Lol

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookin solid so far w the fst 7! Things have been TOUGH the last 4-5 weeks.. Came off TRT and trying a restart with clomid... Very strong emotional side effects and lack of motivation/lethargy. Suckkkksss man. But still training and what not just trying to figure out if my balls r working or not! Lol
Packers.. sounds like Cheda needs your help! ooooooo!

Seriously though, hopefully those sides die down and you are back to your old self in no time. What training style are you using at the moment? And thanks - credit you to my FST 7.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hope things get back to normal for you soon ched.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout wasme. Glad you liked the Reeves deads. What kind of bar did you go with on those?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workout wasme. Glad you liked the Reeves deads. What kind of bar did you go with on those?
Used a 5ft standard bar. Put two small plates on, as stoppers for the olympic plates. It actually gave me a great width, my arms were right out ot the sides at a nice angle.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Actually just saw your video for the reeves deads you did today. My grip was closer in than that. So perhaps I did it wrong..

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Packers.. sounds like Cheda needs your help! ooooooo!

Seriously though, hopefully those sides die down and you are back to your old self in no time. What training style are you using at the moment? And thanks - credit you to my FST 7.
Lol don't mention it. Im about to start up a m/w/f fullbody superset program kind of like German body comp training, but higher volume and lots of HIIT cardio to shred by june1.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol don't mention it. Im about to start up a m/w/f fullbody superset program kind of like German body comp training, but higher volume and lots of HIIT cardio to shred by june1.
So intense... knowing you those will be long days... *what supps?

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wasme awesome updates!!! Ched bro trt has it's benefits but can be hell at first. Make sure your Dr. monitors all your test as in total, free, and natty, and estro. My estro got high from first dr not having me on an AI what an idiot, and I felt worse then when I first got diagnosed. I take 1 cc a week test cyp and arimidex and feel really good. Clomid help me control estrogen and my nutts went back to normal size, but it also knocked Mrs. Packers up lol. I hope you get yours going positive direction.

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So intense... knowing you those will be long days... *what supps?
Oxyeca black
Vanillean
Versa1
Prime
Anabolic pump
Jack3d micro
Forskolin 95
Sleep maxx

Well the hope is the tempo will keep total time down... All superset pairs. 2-3 exercsises for chest back and shoulders and 1-2 exercise for bis/tris 3 days a week. Legs on their own 1x a week. Gonna be using cleans and deadlift variations as well. It's a very versatile and refreshing program. OH and I'm reducing carbs weekly down to less than 20g a day from veggies only lol

Mass Monkey

Mass Monkey

Awards
How many times do you take your BCAA's in a day and when? During and post?