Possible delayed gyno for m-sten - Protocol?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I have used other steroids, test c, test e, dbol, anadrol.. But I have never used any sort of "prohormone" or "designer steroid" until I saw M-sten and decided to try it. I did all my research and everything, had a great cycle, no issues on cycle or during PCT but a couple weeks after PCT, I noticed prolactin issues on both nipples (some little pimpley things around the nipple - m-sten is accounted for using prolactin as it's carrier, just like superdrol) and I hopped on some P-5-P and it seems to have gone away for the most part. But now my left nipple is sensitive when I press on it now. It also feels like there is a little ball, about the size of pea or 1/4 the size of a marble ish.

I ran M-sten 10/20/20/20 and Nolva 20/20/10 with test boosters. The real gyno issues have come up about 4 weeks AFTER PCT I believe.

Does that sound like estrogen gyno? I ordered some letro and here's how I am going to dose everything to rid my body of this crap:
Letro: 2mg for 7 days then taper off. So it would like this: 2/2/2/2/2/2/2/1.5/1.5/1/1/.5/.25
Cabergoline: .25mg every 3 days - I don't think I have prolactin issues, but it can't hurt to run it anyways to help.
Clomid: 50/25/12.5 (I've read a couple articles on whether nolva or clomid would be better, but there doesn't seem to be a clear winner.. I already have clomid on hand, I wouldn't have enough nolva at the moment, but if it really is THAT much better, I'll order some.)

Does this look good everyone?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I took 40mgs of nolvadex yesterday and 40mg today. I'm just waiting on my letro to get here so I can start my protocol.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
yea don't take that clomid. not sure how increased estrogen will help gyno

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
If I eliminate my gyno with letro and caber, then use clomid to help restore nature test and estrogen balance, shouldn't that be okay without stimulating gyno again? I've been trying to read up on that answer, but there doesn't seem to be a clear winner... I might just order some nolvadex and use that just to be safe..

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
I've got letro coming soon, it just shipped. But I'm almost even wondering if I can continue using a SERM, right now i'm using nolvadex at 40mg e/d, to reverse the slight gyno. It's only day three so far. But I think it may work. And like I said earlier, I'm running low on nolva, so if I run out before I taper off nolva, I'll just swap over to clomid at 50mg e/d and taper off then when I need to.

xFRACTION

xFRACTION

Awards
  • Established
Ah I suppose I didn't read the whole post and note you were currently post cycling... I would recommend continuing on the nolvadex, dosing letro periodically. You can always wait until after you fully recovered to try and destroy the gyno with letro.