Dbol kick off

Anabolimac

Awards
Yeah its a classic,which I have yet to run being tht its really hard to get short ester bold ,having said that what would you be looking for with that stack Dbol being a great bulker I wouldn't reccommend it for lbm gains

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Yeah its a classic,which I have yet to run being tht its really hard to get short ester bold ,having said that what would you be looking for with that stack Dbol being a great bulker I wouldn't reccommend it for lbm gains
I'd basically be looking for big gains at first and then tapering my mass in to more of a vascular dry look. Goin into contest prep at the end of the cycle 24 weeks out

Anabolimac

Awards
I'd basically be looking for big gains at first and then tapering my mass in to more of a vascular dry look. Goin into contest prep at the end of the cycle 24 weeks out
Dbol is great for putting on mass but for me I noticed it takes some mast and adex to bring bloat down but the gains are great and give me that beach ready look ,if your not completely set on running Dbol id run something a little more suited to your end goal test and SD are rediculous the gains are so dry for me strength was on par if not better than anadrol for me
Dbol /mast /test -beach body
Test /superdrol-beast body

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
Dbol is great for putting on mass but for me I noticed it takes some mast and adex to bring bloat down but the gains are great and give me that beach ready look ,if your not completely set on running Dbol id run something a little more suited to your end goal test and SD are rediculous the gains are so dry for me strength was on par if not better than anadrol for me
Dbol /mast /test -beach body
Test /superdrol-beast body
I can't find anywhere that carries Superdrol cuz that's what I was aiming for

Anabolimac

Awards
Thts the problem now a days ,a great superdrol replacement in my book has been methylstenbolone/ mast its a little more pricey but you won't be dissapointed what superdrol lacks in alpha feel / vascularity / ability to burn fat on clean bulking diet ,msten has .being that's its methylated stenbolone it shares some great similarities to anadrol without bloating and with mast stacked in you get the fullness hardness vascularity and overall mass from msten and that extra added hardness and definition and the great sub-q water annihilation ,I was suprised when I did that as a superdrol replacement run and had drier higher quality gains then when on SD.

Anabolimac

Awards
I've ran it msten 40 /mast p 100 eod gains on like a drier anadrol / superdrol plus higher quality muscle than both

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I've got anadrol and dbol at the moment outta of those quick would be the best to run with EQ and test?