Recommendations on Cycle - TestE300/Cyp250/Prop100/EQ300/Var

wls1244

Awards
I am 32 years old and involved in working out consistently for over two years and looking to do a cut for summer time. I weigh in at 230lbs at about 22%bf - my diet is on spot as I spend Sundays preparing my meals to the point I have bodybuilders offering to pay me to cook.
I am thinking of running a stack of (10mil each) Enanthate (TestE300) - Cypionate (250) - Propionate (100) - Boldenone Undecylenate (PureEQ 300) along with 200 (10mg) of var. Looking to run 12 weeks and looking for the following input: Which ones to stack?, How much? Also what to take to stop water retention and PCT.

Thanks

mustang0341

mustang0341

Awards
Cardio. Decrease calories. More research.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
^^^ this

I am 32 years old and involved in working out consistently for over two years and looking to do a cut for summer time. I weigh in at 230lbs at about 22%bf - my diet is on spot as I spend Sundays preparing my meals to the point I have bodybuilders offering to pay me to cook.
I am thinking of running a stack of (10mil each) Enanthate (TestE300) - Cypionate (250) - Propionate (100) - Boldenone Undecylenate (PureEQ 300) along with 200 (10mg) of var. Looking to run 12 weeks and looking for the following input: Which ones to stack?, How much? Also what to take to stop water retention and PCT.

Thanks
man if your diet was "spot" on then you wouldn't be 22%. Stopping water retention is easy if you would just do a little research man. We will gladly help with the setup of the cycle but we won't spoon feed you. Before you take this personally let me tell you I was in your boat bro, damn near identical (224lbs/26%) when I joined here to start my first cycle. I waited, read and learned all the while getting my diet in check and bringing the bf down to 18% before cycling. Google and the search function here is your friend.

wls1244

Awards
Guys I will keep looking and researching. Just to help clarify so you don't think I'm looking for a quick fix or a solution. I have, over the last two years, reduced my body weight by over 160 pounds and just my BF % in more than half. I understand the concept behind diet, food, macros, timing. Early this year after two I hit a major plateau and even with running, hiit - in different combinations along with lifting, resting and adjust calories I could not budge past 220 to save my life. Even with the help of trainers that I have had for over two years. I then decided to switch routines to give myself a break, I changed macros and calorie count and workout and reduced cardio totally. after three months I was up to 240, first time ever trying to bulk which is hard to grasp with being in a negative so long. Three weeks in I am down to 232lbs. My supply will take about 3 weeks before I could even thing of starting so I wanted input to get the order here for when I am ready. I am planning on getting down to 220's before even thinking of starting. Hope this gives you a little better perspective. I also am trying to verify what some other verbal sources from the gym and get more input. That is why I am here, to get more information aka research. Thanks for everyone input.

theish11

theish11

Awards
Like everyone else said bro we've all been there in our own way, but it sounds like you are complacent. Just get the bf down and then worry about the rest. Idk but I here clen is a good way to lose bf and keep muscle I'm starting some myself next week