LGI Dymethazine cycle

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Im running a 4 week cycle of DMZ at 30/30/30/30. Clean bulking, goal is 15 pound gain. PCT will be torem@90/60/60/30, Erase and DAA.
Weight 160
Probably wont start logging daily till second week.

First day was yesterday. 30 mg, rough chest workout, this is because Ive been dealing with a lot of personal bs in the past few weeks(ex calls me out of the blue last night while I was actually working out), strength is down. To give an idea, I usually pyramid up to 225 for 4-5 reps on bench and last night I hit 185 for a triple.. Slept better than I have in months, although I attribute that to the diet, eating well, whole foods, no processed crap. Ive cut fast food, junk food.

Hitting legs tonight, my weak area.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Hit legs tonight. Nothing remarkable. Went very light for high reps. Just focusing on form. Did about 12 sets of 12-14 reps with 95.. My kness have been achy so squats are going to be the one lift that I may not be maxing on or going heavy at all.. While Ive deadlifted, benched and military pressed for several years, I only started squatting 4 months ago. Hit a PR of 255x5 last month(low I know but I was squatting 135 for my work sets four months ago lol). Anyway, as Ive said my knees have been achy so I think Im going to throw lighter weight, more volume at them.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 3. Today was row day.. Hit barbell bent over rows for 6 sets of 20 with 95 pounds. I usually do these with 135 but I was training with a friend who just started lifting for the first time and I didnt want to switch weights every set.. Its very subtle but I believe I am starting to feel the DMZ just a tiny bit. Not strengthwise but just when I flex cold, my veins pop out as if I just left the gym 5 minutes ago.. Diet is spot on. Tomorrow is press day 2 of the week, Ill be hitting shoulders with military press.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Day 3. Today was row day.. Hit barbell bent over rows for 6 sets of 20 with 95 pounds. I usually do these with 135 but I was training with a friend who just started lifting for the first time and I didnt want to switch weights every set.. Its very subtle but I believe I am starting to feel the DMZ just a tiny bit. Not strengthwise but just when I flex cold, my veins pop out as if I just left the gym 5 minutes ago.. Diet is spot on. Tomorrow is press day 2 of the week, Ill be hitting shoulders with military press.
You only do one exercise per day?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
True but if he is only doing one exercise per day I don't see many gains coming but I'm in to watch
Different people grow with different volume. Some can grow on 6 sets. I personally need about 4 exercises per body part.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Different people grow with different volume. Some can grow on 6 sets. I personally need about 4 exercises per body part.
What I got from the op is it looks like he does one exercise for one body part per day

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I got from the op is it looks like he does one exercise for one body part per day
If it works for him more power to him

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
It obviously does t work at 5'10" 160 and using ph's but ok
Oh...on my phone brother.didn't see that.

Op. How long have you been training?

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Oh...on my phone brother.didn't see that.

Op. How long have you been training?
That's what I was getting seems like he jumped the gun with a crappy routine and being in prepared but I could be wrong we will see

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
haha.. I usually do more than one exercise a day. With my friend though, I spent like 30 minutes just trying to get his form better and get him comfortable with the bar. A little background. Been training for 3 years. Started at 135. Ive added 25 pounds with bodyfat unchanged. Which Id guess is at 9%-10%. Bench for 1 rep has gone from 135 to 260. Deadlift 1 rep from 245 to 365. Training split is as follows.
Sunday-off. Monday-chest,arms. Tuesday-legs. Wednesday-core and back(rows,shrugs). Thursday-shoulders,arms. Friday-back(deadlift,shrugs). Saturday-arms.
Wednesday used to be an off day but I wanted to do something so I started doing rows. I really like the way this has turned out as I can do them much more effectively since I am fresh. Whereas before Id do them on Fridays, after deadlifts, at which point I was really fried from deads and could only half ass the rows. Arms on Saturday is also a new addition that Im just doing for the first time this week. Since I dont drink anymore, even pre cycle, I want something to do on Saturday.. Any more questions, just ask. I appreciate the input.
Hitting shoulders and arms tonight. Military press, behind neck press, lateral raises and some curls.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 4. Weight 162.6 Started military pressing, worked up to 135, which I usually do for 7-8 sets of 7-8 reps. However, my right shoulder started being a pos.. My right rotator cuff is mildly ****ed up and once or twice a month, it will prevent me from military pressing.. Flat bench is fine but on military press sometimes I will start getting this grinding sensation each rep, which if I push through, will start hurting real fast.. So I only hit 1 set with 135, dropped to 95 and did 10 sets of 8-10 reps.. Sonofabitch shoulder.. But I got a good pump and was pretty fried so still a decent workout. Also, to address any concerns, I am not a twig I just have a really slim build, small frame. I wasnt going to take any before pics, as personally I dont care about the past and have no desire to have mementos of a smaller, weaker self lol but if If I can find a camera, Ill get some pics up in a day or two.

Mp859

Mp859

Awards
Day 4. Weight 162.6 Started military pressing, worked up to 135, which I usually do for 7-8 sets of 7-8 reps. However, my right shoulder started being a pos.. My right rotator cuff is mildly ****ed up and once or twice a month, it will prevent me from military pressing.. Flat bench is fine but on military press sometimes I will start getting this grinding sensation each rep, which if I push through, will start hurting real fast.. So I only hit 1 set with 135, dropped to 95 and did 10 sets of 8-10 reps.. Sonofabitch shoulder.. But I got a good pump and was pretty fried so still a decent workout. Also, to address any concerns, I am not a twig I just have a really slim build, small frame. I wasnt going to take any before pics, as personally I dont care about the past and have no desire to have mementos of a smaller, weaker self lol but if If I can find a camera, Ill get some pics up in a day or two.
I myself have shoulder problems overhead work is out of the question unless its super light I had surgery and once it's screwed up its always screwed up

When it starts hurting instead of saying fck it and pushing through try a different exercise

Just food for thought

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
I myself have shoulder problems overhead work is out of the question unless its super light I had surgery and once it's screwed up its always screwed up

When it starts hurting instead of saying fck it and pushing through try a different exercise

Just food for thought
Yeah the odd thing is, when I drop to light weight, the grinding sensation usually disappears and I have no problem.. Ive learned my lesson with not pushing through.. I did once when it was grinding, I did 6 sets with 135 and was in a world of hurt next morning.. Now I drop weight if it happens and dont have any problems. It seems the grinding only manifests itself with heavier weight.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 5. Weight 163.6 Deadlifted tonight. Although I cut the workout short due to the fact that my car broke down and I ended up working out about 3 hours later than normal so was tired as fuq. Worked up to a single set of 295 which I hit for 7.. At which point I was just not feeling training at all so I said fuq it, did 3 sets of shrugs, 205x10, 135x10, 135x20 and that was the workout.. Usually I will have at least 3-4 working sets as a goal when I deadlift but like I said I was just drained my first heavy set so it wasnt much of a workout.. Coming into this cycle my strength is not at an all time high. Its probably like 80%.. Its been a rough month. But my diet is in check so Im hoping in a week or so Ill be feeling pretty good. A postive note, 160 at the start of cycle is an all time high for bodyweight, so sitting at 163 five days later is great.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
i see you got arms in 3x a week but you mentioned that your legs were lagging... why not drop one of the arm days and hit legs twice?

maybe split it into 2 days:
1. Heavy Quad/ Machine (light) Hams
2. Heavy Hams/ machine (light) quads

just an idea!

hittin bigger body parts = more test!

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
i see you got arms in 3x a week but you mentioned that your legs were lagging... why not drop one of the arm days and hit legs twice?

maybe split it into 2 days:
1. Heavy Quad/ Machine (light) Hams
2. Heavy Hams/ machine (light) quads

just an idea!

hittin bigger body parts = more test!
My primary goal is strength so I dont care to split legs up into parts and although I do hit arms 3 times a week, they arent a priority on any day but Saturday. Im happy with the progress Im making. Legs are lagging simply because while Ive been deadlifting and benching for 3 years, I didnt train legs.. So its not a problem with the current training, it was just a lack of training haha. :D

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 8. Weight 163.4 Benched tonight. I was pretty tired so I only hit 2 heavy sets which were 185x7 then 205x7. Not higher than normal strength(PR with 205 is 10 reps) but obviously up from last weeks abysmal 185x3.. After the two heavy sets, I did 4 sets rest pause with 135 for 12-14 reps each. Got a great pump. My new attitude with lifting heavy is to only do it when it can be done without using every ounce of strength I have and not keep punishing myself if Im really tired. As in, leave a little in the tank. Normally I wouldve kept the 185 on there for at least 4-5 sets and given it 100% but now I feel that I should stimulate not annihilate if I wna maximize growth.. So I lift with as much explosiveness and intensity as possible but focus on form and hitting certain numbers whereas before I was just obsessed with always lifting as heavy as possible and hitting failure as much as possible. Hit 3 sets of preacher curls and 3 sets of barbell curls and I was done as forearms were still sore from saturdays arm workout.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 14. Weight 165. My damn car is still not running so I missed 4 days this week. Only lifted on monday and saturday.. However, as mentioned, monday my strength was up and saturday I can say dmz has kicked in as I had an insane workout.. I hit chest, shoulders and arms. Not logging numbers as I only used machines for chest. Havent been to my gym in 5 months since Ive been lifting at a friends garage. Thought Id go and hit the hammer strength machines and some dumbbells as I havent touched anything but a barbell for 5 months lol. Strength and endurance was through the roof though as previously Id only ever used 2 plates a side on the hammer strength and yesterday I had 3 plates a side and hit it for a set of 12 then a set of 8.. No doubt Id have hit 225 for a PR set if I had barbell benched.. Ive also made the decision that Im going to run for 6 weeks and dose up to 45 for the last two as Ive experienced no sides at all, other than a little lethargy which I just throw some stims at.. Also, as far as my current dose of 30mg a day, I am now going to be taking it all preworkout instead of two spaced 15mg doses.. I feel that having more androgens preworkout results in a much more intense workout and am willing to trade off some loss of anabolism from not having a 24 hour blood level of dmz.. Dymethazine has something like a 15-16 hour half life so Im alright with bottoming out when Im sleeping.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need the 24 hour blood levels.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would you elaborate?
You're putting an extrogenous hormone in your body. Your shut down. Although dmz is fast to kick in doesn't mean it dosent need to build up to get the results you're looking for. It has a 8 to 12 HR half life. The goal of doseing 12 hrs apart is to keep blood levels of the compound high. If you dose 1 time per day the results may not be optimal. Thus wasting money.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
You're putting an extrogenous hormone in your body. Your shut down. Although dmz is fast to kick in doesn't mean it dosent need to build up to get the results you're looking for. It has a 8 to 12 HR half life. The goal of doseing 12 hrs apart is to keep blood levels of the compound high. If you dose 1 time per day the results may not be optimal. Thus wasting money.
So you dont believe its possibly more worthwhile to have a higher level for the workout and 2/3 of the day and bottom out rather than have a constant albeit lower level? I do realize that in general the standard practice would be even dosing.. Im always trying to learn.. Out of curiousity, why is it then that bodybuilders will take 2-3 dbols preworkout rather than space them out over the day?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So you dont believe its possibly more worthwhile to have a higher level for the workout and 2/3 of the day and bottom out rather than have a constant albeit lower level? I do realize that in general the standard practice would be even dosing.. Im always trying to learn.. Out of curiousity, why is it then that bodybuilders will take 2-3 dbols preworkout rather than space them out over the day?
Some bodybuilders do this while on multiple compounds. Something like a test or test/deca cycle and use dbol as a kicker. They take more after later during the day too.
Because dbol can be gotten in 10 mg pills this allows for such dosing. Others use orals as a "pulse" which is a small dose of 1 compound every day*not too familiar * but its always ran with test in the background.

Your blood levels will be lower than you want because your not dosing to keep your blood levels high with the stuff. Dmz doesn't work like that. You need a constant blood level which is obtained by the 24 HR dosing. This is not dbol and you can't take 4 to 5 tabs /day. You could up to 3 caps if the sides aren't too bad and dose 2 pre workout and one later.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Interesting.. I will take your advice and resume 2, spaced 15mg doses a day.. And as I am planning to run at 45mg for weeks 5 & 6, that will allow me the chance to dose 2 preworkout and 1 later. Thanks for the intel brother!

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Day 23. Weight 167. Bad news. Due to my car not running, Ive only been able to work out twice a week for the past 2 weeks. Since my car hasn't been running, I also haven't been working and haven't had the money to eat as well as Id like.. I was considering just ending the cycle at the 4 week mark but have decided to go ahead and run my plan of 6 weeks with 45mg a day for the last 2 weeks.. It absolutely sucks that Ive barely trained for 2 weeks but Ill have my car done this week and can resume training and eating well for the last 3 weeks of the cycle. I am up 7 pounds which is better than nothing and if I can throw on another 7-8 pounds over the next 4 weeks then Ill be happy. My strength is there, just need to train! Benched last night. 185 for 5 sets of 5 and a 6th set of 10.

Vitus

Vitus

Awards
Hey guys. Quick summary of cycle. Ended cycle at bodyweight of 168. Have not lost any weight at all through pct, so gains seem very solid.. On cycle, strength went up a substantial amount. Deadlift 1 rep max went from 335 to 385. On bench, I went from 225 for 6 reps to 225 for 10.. Strength gains seem as solid as the muscle gains through pct as Ive only dropped slightly on bench and deadlift has stayed the same.. The pros- 8 pound gain which I feel would have been greater but for my 2 week hiccup mid cycle, good strength increases, solid muscle gains. Now for the cons. Had some bad headaches from high blood pressure but only 4-5 in the last weeks of cycle. Main con= such. extreme. damn. lethargy. Beginning in week 3 and through the rest of the cycle. I did bump to 45 mg for weeks 5 & 6 but I feel as this didnt have that much of an impact as the compound itself. I got shut down, strength came in, and with it the lethargy. I felt like I was in a drugged stupor all day.. I will never run this again. Perhaps with a test base, the lethargy problem would be gone, but as Im going to run test with diana, I dont care to ever find out.