First cycle test-e, deca and possibly winny

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
This is my first time here! This will also be my first legit cycle. I've done test prop on its own awhile back but wasn't as knowledgable as I am now plus resources are out there. I'm 26 yr old recent grad w a BA in Exercise science so I've always been interested in fitness. What I'm looking to do in this cycle is add a little mass possibly a nice solid 185-190lbs and look shredded of course with the help of cardio. Another question, is the winny necessary? I will be getting Test E 250 and deca 200 and still thinking about the winny soon and need help with on cycle and pct .. I would really appreciate the info! Thank guys

Ive been working out religiously since i was 17
Stats 5'8-59
173 lbs
Bf % 10-12
Work out 5 days a week

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
Running test deca and winni together makes no sense... Deca will bulk you and winni will try to cut you. Running those 2 together the deca will win due to it being much stronger.

IMO run the test at 400mg wk and the deca at 200.... Not a huge cycle but will help you gain some weight. Keep diet clean and protein high will help keep you leaner. There will be some water with the deca but that will subside after discontinuing the drugs. Deca works of cal and protein... If you don't eat you ain't gonna grow. Keep it clean and you will be fine.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is the second thread you've made about this. I answered in your other thread.

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
Thanx man! I just wasn't too sure where to post -} would you recommend arimidex ? 1 mg day?

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
How long are you trying to run? I recommend at least 12weeks on the test and 10weeks on deca because it takes awhe for the deca to get out of your system

Running the test two more weeks will help with any unwanted sides from the deca. Also use clomid and arimidex for pct really help with prolactin levels and clomid is a great reboot for the boys

And I would def run arimidex throughout the cycle. I made that mistake the first time I used deca and I got the dreaded "deca dick" ...scary **** when that happens

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
Running test deca and winni together makes no sense... Deca will bulk you and winni will try to cut you. Running those 2 together the deca will win due to it being much stronger.

IMO run the test at 400mg wk and the deca at 200.... Not a huge cycle but will help you gain some weight. Keep diet clean and protein high will help keep you leaner. There will be some water with the deca but that will subside after discontinuing the drugs. Deca works of cal and protein... If you don't eat you ain't gonna grow. Keep it clean and you will be fine.
What about test 500 mg a week and deca at 300 ? Does the extra 100 mg make a big difference ? How many pounds do you estimate I will
Put on or does that all depend on me and what I eat.

Joc1764

Joc1764

Awards
How long are you trying to run? I recommend at least 12weeks on the test and 10weeks on deca because it takes awhe for the deca to get out of your system

Running the test two more weeks will help with any unwanted sides from the deca. Also use clomid and arimidex for pct really help with prolactin levels and clomid is a great reboot for the boys

And I would def run arimidex throughout the cycle. I made that mistake the first time I used deca and I got the dreaded "deca dick" ...scary **** when that happens
I was thinking 10-12 weeks each so what you told me sounds good. So I would take arimidex while on it and after ? Is 2 bottles each good enough for that length?

badnews09

badnews09

Awards
I was thinking 10-12 weeks each so what you told me sounds good. So I would take arimidex while on it and after ? Is 2 bottles each good enough for that length?
I always get a little more than I estimate using just to be safe.
Ya def run arimidex during and after you never know how your body will react with deca I was only using 200mg of deca and 500 of test and still got sides but I didn't run arimidex through the cycle til the sides already impacted me.

But on a positive note deca and test get you big as hell