Thinking about Superdrol cycle

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Hey everyone, I've been thinking about doing (my first) Superdrol, bulk cycle. I wanna get one more bulk in before the summer hits and then i'll start cutting and using Clenbuterol to help shed the excess fat... which isn't much, but I react to Clen very well.

But anyways, back onto topic... I've got a few questions that could be the depending factor on whether I do this cycle or not.
My on Superdrol Cycle Supps will be:
Superdrol: 10/20/20/20
Purus Labs Organ Shield
Red Yeast Rice: 1g ed - My organ shield has 100mg of coq10 too.
NAC - Organ Shield has 250mg but I'm going to add in another 600mg for 850mg total
Milk Thistle - Organ shield has 300mg per day in it
Fish oil: 1200mg/ed
Taurine for back pumps too.

PCT:
Clomid: 50/25/12.5/12.5
NAC: 600mg for 2 (maybe 3) weeks
DAA: 3g/ed for 4 weeks
Tribulus: 2g ed in divided dosages (morning and evening) for 4 weeks

So those are all the supplements my cycle will consist of.

Previous cycles are: Methylstenbolone, Test E, Test C, Dbol, Anadrol

Here are my questions:

My last cycle was M-sten (Methylstenbolone) and I had nolva for PCT with test boosters and everything. But during the end of my PCT and ever since, I had this little bumps that look like pimples under my nipples and when I squeeze them, a tiny, tiny amount of clear liquid comes out. I have 3 little bumps on each nipple that does that but the nipple it self doesn't excrete any liquid at all. My nipple is also a bit puffy and soft sometimes. I have no bumps under my nipples and they're not sore at all. Do I have prolactin gyno or a minor minor case of estrogen gyno? I've never sqeezed them until after this m-sten cycle and that's when I noticed it, so I might've always had this... Is this possibly normal for males? I don't have any caber, but I do have access to some. I ordered P-5-P and I'm going to use that to see if that helps get rid of the little bumps. Am I just being paranoid? lol. I did read that this was normal but I would like other peoples advice too.

I've heard about delayed gyno for superdrol. But if superdrol doesn't aromatize and it isn't a progestin how could it cause gyno or prolactin build up? How would I combat prolactin superdrol gyno and how would I combat estro gyno from superdrol? Do I need an AI at all? I have access to exemestane, letrozole and arimidex.

Am I just freaking myself out about all this gyno and mess? For everyone that has ran superdrol before, is it a pretty easy thing to run as far as post cycle gyno and libido and stuff goes?

Thanks to everyone that can help me out at all.

Also, it wouldn't be smart to do a superdrol cycle, PCT then start another cycle of an oral right? Even if my bloodwork is all back to normal?

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
superdrol isnt a progestin ut it uses prolactin as a carrier. thats why it increase prolactin levels and people get rebound gyno during or after pct when estrogen rises back up. if you wanna counter it, just take p5p during pct, and maybe low dose it over the cycle. this means youll want an ai during pct to control estrogen rebound while lowering the prolactin spike

sounds like you got prolactin gyno from the msten. how long has it been since the cycle?

heres a detailed read about it if i sound too brosciencey. i just shorted it to about 2 lines lol

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pro-hormone-natural-steroids-steroid-alternatives/157075-beastdrol-superdrol-prolactin-faq.html

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Thanks man! That clears up soooo much for me. So running p-5-p at 50mg/ed through my whole superdrol cycle, PCT and all, would that be alright? Also, I believe I'm going to order some Cabergoline and use it in my PCT to help lower prolactin too. Do you know how i should dose caber?

Also, you said an AI would be good for PCT to control estrogen, wouldn't the Clomid (50/25/12.5/12.5) be okay to control the estrogen rebound?

I'm going to run P-5-P at 50mg/ed through my whole cycle
I'm also going to run Caber at 1mg every week divided into two doses (Basically .5mg every 3.5 days)
Im going to run Caber for 6 weeks - All during my cycle of superdrol (four weeks) and 2 weeks into PCT, then I'll rely on P-5-P for keeping prolactin in check.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
How long are you planning to run the SD at 50mgs....

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
How long are you planning to run the SD at 50mgs....
Huh? I'm running superdrol at 10/20/20/20
The only things I'm running at 50mgs are Clomid for first week and P-5-P throughout cycle.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
My bad read it as you where running SD at 50mg... My bad

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
My bad read it as you where running SD at 50mg... My bad
It's all good man. I figured you just misread it haha. Running superdrol at 50mg, is practically suicide... lol

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
UPDATE OF CYCLE SUPPLEMENTS AND PCT PRECAUTIONS:
My on Superdrol Cycle Supps will be:
Superdrol: 10/20/20/20
Purus Labs Organ Shield
Red Yeast Rice: 1g ed - My organ shield has 100mg of coq10 too.
NAC - Organ Shield has 250mg but I'm going to add in another 600mg for 850mg total
Milk Thistle - Organ shield has 300mg per day in it
Fish oil: 1200mg/ed
Taurine for back pumps too.
(for Prolactin prevention)
p-5-p: 50mg/ed
Cabergoline: .5mg every 3 days

PCT:
Clomid: 50/25/12.5/12.5
NAC: 600mg for 2 (maybe 3) weeks
DAA: 3g/ed for 4 weeks
Tribulus: 2g ed in divided dosages (morning and evening) for 4 weeks
p-5-p: 50mg/ed
Cabergoline: .5mg every 3 days for first two weeks of PCT, then I'll rely on p-5-p to combat prolactin for rest of PCT

So those are all the supplements my cycle will consist of.

usealittle

usealittle

Awards
  • Established
It's all good man. I figured you just misread it haha. Running superdrol at 50mg, is practically suicide... lol
I ran Blacklion research SD 60 mg a day for three weeks before powerlifting meet works great... I wouldn't advise it to others though

ELo

ELo

Awards
Did that caber clear you up? From what I've read prolactin gyno can take a little bit of time to clear up. Sounds like yours is a very light case if that's what it is. Your gonna make sure that's all cleared up before you start this SD right?

Nsutton15

Nsutton15

Awards
Did that caber clear you up? From what I've read prolactin gyno can take a little bit of time to clear up. Sounds like yours is a very light case if that's what it is. Your gonna make sure that's all cleared up before you start this SD right?
I took a .25mg liquid dose of caber and it cleared me up a lot. Not exactly fully though, but I'm sure my P-5-P (which just came in the mail today) can clear it up now. And as far as the superdrol cycle goes, I think I'm gonna wait another two months before I do a hardcore superdrol cycle. I'll run .50 mg caber e/ week and 50mg p-5-p e/d to combat prolactin. I'm excited and I'm just living on a prayer that prolactin stays under control.

ELo

ELo

Awards
Right on, well I'm glad to hear that the caber is clearing up and that your gonna wait on the SD cycle. Im in the last few days of that Msten/Trenazone/Stano cycle and I've been running inhbibt p throughout the entire cycle. As soon as I read your thread here I immediately ordered another bottle of inhibit to run through my entire PCT as well. This thread worried the s%$* out of me! Im running the Msten at 36mg ed right now and the last thing I want is lactation, even if it is minor. I really feel for you man and its good to hear your already clearing up!

ELo

ELo

Awards
By the way, what was your PCT for the Msten? Any recommendations on how you could have done it differently to avoid your prolactin sides?