winter bulker: test + EQ+ Dbol

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i decided to run my real cycle, and it will be a bulk cycle.

here is what i will run:

week:
1-4 40mg dbol
1-12 500mg test
1-12 400mg eq
8-12 MDHT (i may run this to reduce bloat at end of my cycle, and solidify gains)

Stats:
188 LB
13% BF

Diet

3000 cals/ 200g protein.
40% portein. 40% carbs. 20% fats

other supps:
10g fish oil
multi-vit
1g green tea extract 40% EGCG
1g Vit C

PCT:
weeks : 1-2 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
3-6: 20mg clomid+50mg clomid

this is day one, i noticed im a bit jittery after dbol. but nothing elase to report.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
December 27

that day 4 on my cycle. weight at for yesterday 189.4 ( still in my normal wight). i did chest yesterday. i didnt notice any strength increase yet. of course to early to tell. what i noticed is my arms are fuller today. increase in Libido since yesterday, because the fast acting test.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
29 december

weight is 194 today, mostly water weight increase i say.

i did legs today, and biceps yesterday. i noticed slight increase in strength, but nothing much yet.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the cycle, i'll check in on it from time to time. also, your PCT schedule looks a little screwy for weeks 3-6. 20mg clomid + 50mg clomid? i'm guessing you mean nolva 20mg. either way, i'd start the dosages a little higher for nolva, 80/60/40/20 worked well for me. clomid, 100/80/60/50.

and i'd personally aim for at least 1.5x of protein per lb of bodyweight. 200 grams seems a little low. JMO.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Test Enan.? If so, are you going with one inject or two per week? Also, at what time after your last injection are you beginning your Nolva for PCT? Also, I'm with Beelz, up your protein intake in the area of 300 g's or so.

Best of luck to you.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah what those two said and you may want to run the test a week longer than the EQ so they clear at the same time and run the mdht 10-14

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
good luck with the cycle, i'll check in on it from time to time. also, your PCT schedule looks a little screwy for weeks 3-6. 20mg clomid + 50mg clomid? i'm guessing you mean nolva 20mg. either way, i'd start the dosages a little higher for nolva, 80/60/40/20 worked well for me. clomid, 100/80/60/50.

and i'd personally aim for at least 1.5x of protein per lb of bodyweight. 200 grams seems a little low. JMO.
thanx bro for recomendation.

yes im running clomid and nolva for PCT.

you think i should bump nolva for 80mg at first 2 weeks, excessive dose wont have any adverse effects?!

i have tons on nolva and i can bump the dose, but im afraid of the sides.

im thinking 60mg nolva+100mg clomid for first 2 weeks, then 40mg mg nolva and 50mg clomid for rest 4 weeks.

about protein, i will try to push it, but im having difficulty eating. im forcing myself to eat sometimes.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Are you running Test Enan.? If so, are you going with one inject or two per week? Also, at what time after your last injection are you beginning your Nolva for PCT? Also, I'm with Beelz, up your protein intake in the area of 300 g's or so.

Best of luck to you.
im injecting once per week. im gona stop injection one week before PCT

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
thanx bro for recomendation.

yes im running clomid and nolva for PCT.

you think i should bump nolva for 80mg at first 2 weeks, excessive dose wont have any adverse effects?!

i have tons on nolva and i can bump the dose, but im afraid of the sides.

im thinking 60mg nolva+100mg clomid for first 2 weeks, then 40mg mg nolva and 50mg clomid for rest 4 weeks.

about protein, i will try to push it, but im having difficulty eating. im forcing myself to eat sometimes.
i recommend ramping the nolva down a little more on the last week or so to around 20mg ed. starting with 60mg should be ok, i noticed some puffy nips when i started PCT the first time, and 60 wouldn't take care of it, 80 did. so, just use your best judgement. clomid dose looks good.

twice a week injections are generally preferred to keep blood levels consistent, but once a week should suffice.

what's your weight up to nowadays?

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
ok here is un update.

my weight 200 lb exact.
i dont have idea what is my BF.

i had family emerency last week and i didnt get to go to the gym until today, which realy sucks.
i did chest and triceps today, and i added 10lb to my bench so far. endurance is up also.

my face is realy bloated, and every one in my family noticed that. im realy very lethargetic because the Dbol i think. i added to much BF, because my diet sucked during the holidays. i will hit cardio 3 times a week for 20 min to reduce fat accumlation.

im not using anything to reduce the bloat from dbol, but i running MDHT at end of my cycle, so i hope that will solve the problem. at my height 200lb will make you look like a huge sack of cement.

i will try to increase my protein intake to 250g ed, but for some reason i dont feel like eating during last week, after i stuffed myself with food during new year and Xmass.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
dbol bloat subsides rather quickly once you discontinue it. i wouldn't worry too much about that. cardio is a good idea and try to watch your sodium intake as well. excessive sodium will cause you to bloat something horrible.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
i recommend ramping the nolva down a little more on the last week or so to around 20mg ed. starting with 60mg should be ok, i noticed some puffy nips when i started PCT the first time, and 60 wouldn't take care of it, 80 did. so, just use your best judgement. clomid dose looks good.

twice a week injections are generally preferred to keep blood levels consistent, but once a week should suffice.

what's your weight up to nowadays?
ok bro here how i will run my PCT

week
1-2 80mg nolva + 100mg clomid
2-4 60mg nolva+ 50mg clomid
4-5 40mg nolva+50mg clomid
5-6 20mg nolva+ 25mg clomid

im afraid to run clomid too long, i heard it makes you realy emotional and mess up you brain

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
yeah, some people get the clomid emotional issues, some don't. i didn't have any problems with it.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
jan 12

weight today 203

i have been sick for three days, and i barely ate anything.

it has been raining non-stop for 2 weeks here in cali, and it depressing.

dbol is kickin my ass, alot of people said it milder than M1T. but M1t didnt give me this nasty side, no apetite, urine is dark brown, lower back pain, and lethargic all time. M1T didnt have any of these effects on me. anyway im finishing from my 4 weeks of dbol soon.

strength is up, but the bumps are very painfull, that i couldnt flex my arm after my biceps workout today.

i will bump my cals, but im force feeding myself.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
drink more water, at least 1.5 gallons a day. that should help with the dark urine.

yeah, the rain is kicking my ass too. it's been unusually cold in san diego for couple weeks now.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Jan 19

weight 202 lb

ok the last days since last update has been horrible. i had bad case of flu, that really exhausted my body. i didnt eat anything for last 5 days. i think i was consuming 1500 cals only.

i also think dont react good to Dbol, my blood pressure was really high, and i felt the blood will pop from eyes while doing shoulder press. so i stopped the dbol one week earlier.

today i felt good, i went to gym and i was ok. i will bump up my food intake to compensate what i lost.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
jan 22

weight 204.5

ok i noticed that my skin is getting very oily, which is very common side. i also fell itchy all the time?!.

slows are comming slow after i stopped dbol. and to be honest i didnt see any benifit of running EQ, i got some gains from test only?!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
feb 4

weight 202 :(

i dont know what happende but im not gaining any weight anymore, i tried to up my cals 500 cals extra, and nothing happened. i will try this for 2 weeks, if i cant gain anything, i will add M1T at 20mg ed for last 4 weeks of my cycle.

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
Feb 12

weight 206 :)

endurance is up, and strength is up, i dont feel sore anymore or tiered in the gym. im still thinking to add M1t for 4 last week. my gut looks realy bloated now :rant:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Don't do the M1t man, that **** is hell on your liver. It's a shame you didn't react well to dbol, I react great to it, try drol, might work for ya next cycle.

Keep hammering away, see what you can do man!

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
ok today was my last day of tis cycle.

my weight now 314..... total gain from cycle 30lb, which not bad.

i did M1t for 3 weeks only, then i got flue. i was sck twice during this cycle which realy suck. i could hae gain more. there is time during ccle when ate nothing becuase i was sick. other time i ate everything like there is no tommorrow. overall my diet sucked, i could have done better, and sticked to my original diet plan. i also gainned tons of fat during this cycle. strength gaisn are nice, but what i anticepated, i added 20-10 to all my lifts.

i did many mistakes, but we learn when we make mistakes :wave:

now my pct will start.

weeks 1-2: 50mg nolva+ 100mg clomid
3-4: 40mg nolva+ +50mg clomid
4-6: 20mg nolva+ 25mg clomid

i will also do for 4 weeks:
3g CEE ed
ZMA
trandermal 7-keto DHEA 100mg ed
ma add some DHEA and arginine AKG

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Nice. 126 lbs. That's what I call a bulker. ;)

mass_builder

Awards
  • Established
dam LOL typo

my weight was 214 as for yesterday, thats 30Lb weight gain.

man 314 LB will look ugly for some one with my hight, im only 5,6.