Celtitren Cycle Log

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Starting log. I started dosing 4 days ago but didn't post anything up here. Sorry about that. But I've only had time for one biceps workout. Renting a new house and all that. 182 lbs at start. I'm 5'11" 10% bf according to my hi tech scale but need to do calipers test because that seems high. I have a very light bone structure with small bone diameter so Ive never had a heavy frame. 125 lbs when I started 12 years ago LOL

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Taking caber .5 mg ED for first 5 days then switching to EOD. Feels good, libido is crazy and NO lethargy yet and definitely on cycle now. Feel pumped and hungry all the time. Pumps are starting to feel like my cycle of Epi and M1,4ADD. I'm dosing 120 ED for starters to load and if it keeps feeling this good and side free ill stay there.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Next workout tomorrow. Flying today. Guna buckle down and tear it up. Interesting enough though I've went up 3 lbs in the last 4 days and not much training so I have good hopes. I have 3 bottles. Probably run 2

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Next workout tomorrow. Flying today. Guna buckle down and tear it up. Interesting enough though I've went up 3 lbs in the last 4 days and not much training so I have good hopes. I have 3 bottles. Probably run 2
It's probably water.

Subbed.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
It's probably water.

Subbed.
Yeah well glycogen. I'm just saying that its starting to work. No matter what it is I don't gain 3 lbs in 4 days. And I'm laughing about the whole Taylor Swift theme! Good going

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
How many weeks are you looking to run it for?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
How many weeks are you looking to run it for?
Well I'm still on the fence. At 120 ill use 2 bottles in 4 weeks and I have 3 bottles.. thinking about a 6 week run of Tren with Epi thrown in at the beginning of week 6 since I have lots of it

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Might I ask your reasoning behind waiting until week 6 to add the Epi? And at what dose?

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Might I ask your reasoning behind waiting until week 6 to add the Epi? And at what dose?
Just for the simple joys of a longer cycle mainly. No scientific reason. I could start sooner but I fail to see any benefit of one way over the other basically. I have some Stano I may throw in here soon depending on lethargy if there is any.

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Well, Tren+Epi would put you in for some solid shred, but I don't think anyone doubts six weeks at 120mg will still net you some awesome results.

Get swole, killer.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Well, Tren+Epi would put you in for some solid shred, but I don't think anyone doubts six weeks at 120mg will still net you some awesome results.

Get swole, killer.
Lol I will try! Like I said I'm on the fence about some of this stuff because I'd love to give Tren a solo run for the record but I'm a sucker for a good solid cycle that feels godlike and nets good gains so we'll see:)

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
Would 6 weeks at 90mg shred me up?
90mg for six weeks will drop some bodyfat, sure.
90mg for six weeks + clean diet will drop more.

Diet is king, but the tren will definitely help get you there faster.

insanity00123

insanity00123

Awards
Thanks man, Im a little tight on money hahaha im in college :(

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Chest workout done. Only flats and inclines today since I haven't had a chest workout in two weeks. Feeling weaker because of that and topped out at 255 for 6 reps hitting chest each time. Felt really good ,my endurance is lacking due to no hardcore recently. Pumps were really good. Its been 2 hrs and still pumped a little. Good vascularity

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Back workout down also today. Have nothing to do except train so that's what I'm going to do. Nothing crazy as far as weight goes just tried to get a brutal pump.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Thought I should add this in.
Supports (as needed) since this is non methyl so far.
TUDCA
ALA
AI Sports Cycle Support
Niacin
Fish oils
Multivitamin

Have PCT of Nolva, Aromasin, DAA, 6 Bromo

Some people say no Nolva around a Tren cycle but that is controversial and three is some evidence to the contrary according to some threads on here.

TaylorSwift

TaylorSwift

Awards
Thought I should add this in.
Supports (as needed) since this is non methyl so far.
TUDCA
ALA
AI Sports Cycle Support
Niacin
Fish oils
Multivitamin

Have PCT of Nolva, Aromasin, DAA, 6 Bromo

Some people say no Nolva around a Tren cycle but that is controversial and three is some evidence to the contrary according to some threads on here.
Toremifene has studies proving it doesn't effect progesterone reception.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Traps and shoulders. Two warm up sets. Then sets of 95-115-135 at 15-15-13 reps. First two sets to failure and the last was failure on 12 and forced rep at 13. Very short rests of 30 seconds and half of the reps on first two working sets were behind the head presses. Then moves to delts raises with 20 lb dumbbells and burned out with 10 pounders. Focus was intense short workout for pump and burn and I got that. Workouts early in the day arent my thing. Work out was short but no excuses. I am back to my routine and I'll be hitting them more than once a week and so workouts may be shorter. Next time will be more volume tho.

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Looks promising so far!

Are you using RC caber?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nolva will make prolactin based gyno harder to control as it should theoretically promote it, but if you have caber you believe is legit already (although I've been advised Caber isn't stable in a liquid solution so RC prami is the way to go if RC) then you could deal with that in pct.

I'd get the epi going now - length of cycle, not necessarily intensity, seems to be a bigger contributor to shutdown, and longer shutdowns are often attributed to expedited hpta burnout. As in, keeping cycles as shorter blasts will make pct recovery faster and keep you away from the need to be put on trt for longer.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Nolva will make prolactin based gyno harder to control as it should theoretically promote it, but if you have caber you believe is legit already (although I've been advised Caber isn't stable in a liquid solution so RC prami is the way to go if RC) then you could deal with that in pct.

I'd get the epi going now - length of cycle, not necessarily intensity, seems to be a bigger contributor to shutdown, and longer shutdowns are often attributed to expedited hpta burnout. As in, keeping cycles as shorter blasts will make pct recovery faster and keep you away from the need to be put on trt for longer.
Caber is capsule form.. I don't want to start epi yet because its a sort of test run of how this Tren works. If you get me. I usually restart very quickly from Nolva. So far I don't feel shut down which I find odd. I mean I haven't tested but the boys absolutely aren't shrinking and they usually at least are getting soft by this point. No signs yet. My last cycle I did was fairly lengthy and I restarted so fast my PCT pumps and workouts were crazy and strength was awesome 2 days in. I as on Nolva AND Aromasin tho. Sweet combo in my opinion. Seems best for optimum anabolism

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Sounds like you have a plan, make it work for you!
Yeah I always have a plan, however lame it may be! But I appreciate all info and advice man. I store it up and use as I can.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Biceps today. EZ bar curls 3 sets wide grip 60-80-90lbs 15-12-11 reps followed by narrow grip 90 lbs 2 sets of 13 and 12.
Seated alternating dumbbell curls 30 lb dumbbells. 10 reps each arm on first set and 8 each arm second set.
Then two sets of reverse grip easy bar curls at 60 lbs. 15 reps and 12 reps.
Kept rests very short and went till I could not complete another full rep on each set. This does not include my two warm up sets..
Pumps were crazy and fairly vascular. I added Stano in 1.5 days ago but wasn't feeling lethargy anyway so I'm contemplating dropping it. I'm shredding so any weight I gain is muscle mass or glycogen storage at this point. Definitely no fat gain. Didn't weigh today tho. Will this weekend

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I believe in shorter workouts 30-40 minutes with short rests. Sometimes 25 minutes. Seems to keep cortisol away and I don't overtrain this way if I rest enough days. Seems to always be good gains or maintenance depending how I train if I keep it short. Longer Burns me out a bit. I'd rather do shorter workouts more often than longer ones once per week each muscle group

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dude your on anabolics, cortisol is no longer an issue on cycle - 25 is not enough time to build any kind of muscle or power, you need more rest between sets for that. All you're doing with 25 min burnout workouts is roasting calories. Hopefully the tren will help you hold your muscle while doing that but you shouldn't see any gains, just fatloss.

But you prob already knew that lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Dude your on anabolics, cortisol is no longer an issue on cycle - 25 is not enough time to build any kind of muscle or power, you need more rest between sets for that. All you're doing with 25 min burnout workouts is roasting calories. Hopefully the tren will help you hold your muscle while doing that but you shouldn't see any gains, just fatloss.

But you prob already knew that lol
I'd challenge you to prove it over a 6 month period:) but 25 is the low side. 30-40 maybe 45 is normal. I get sore from my workouts and I used this method last cycle to go from 176-184lbs. That was after PCT only 8 lbs but for a short cycle I'm quite happy. I went up to 193 but it was part glycogen storage and possibly water but I was very vascular so I'm not sure. Dorian never trained over 45 minutes and look at the beast! His method was not normal but you gotta find what works for each person eh? I used to train more volume and really tear myself up. It wasn't till I backed off, gave it he** for shorter periods in the gym, that I went from 165-180 all natural in 2 years. I wasn't even on a test booster. Ok I'm done preaching now but I couldn't rest till I said it:)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
But then I also do concrete and construction work for a living 10-12 hours a day. I can barely eat enough and I train each muscle every 4 days rite now so less is better reach time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No, I def agree with you - 45 is definitely enough time to get it done if you train routinely. 45 is almost double 25, which was what I thought you meant.

I have taken showers longer than 25 min lol

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
No, I def agree with you - 45 is definitely enough time to get it done if you train routinely. 45 is almost double 25, which was what I thought you meant.

I have taken showers longer than 25 min lol
Lol I do some 25 but not the norm. That was for effect. Haha. And 25 in the shower? Why stop then? I did a 50 minute shower one time:)

Bodock

Bodock

Awards
  • Established
Lol I do some 25 but not the norm. That was for effect. Haha. And 25 in the shower? Why stop then? I did a 50 minute shower one time:)

I think you may be doing a little extra scrubbing in there ;)

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Triceps 6 hrs ago. No Pump HD before my workout so felt a little less blood flow.
Lying ez bar extensions wide grip 3 sets of 80-100-110 lbs, 15-15-10 reps. Narrow grip 110-135lbs 15-10 reps.
Overhead dumbbell extensions with 60 lbs (that's as heavy as I have) need more) 2 sets of 15 reps
20lb dumbbell kickbacks 2 sets each arm 15 reps first round and 12 second round. Pump was still very good even tho I didn't take my nitrates for the day in my preworkout. Strength felt good. Good energy during workout. I had some coffee previously but no yohimbe or any other thing to jack me up. Pretty happy about cycle so far. I'm shredding and I weighed in at 186 today so no weight gain since 4 days ago but with the shredding I'm ok with that. Look better in mirror.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Seeing if I have the energy for short leg workout tonight? Haven't been able to hit them decent either due to all my recent traveling and getting ready to move so 4 sets will make me whimper tomorrow. That's why I hate leg days. The next day is miserable. So I go into it slowly

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Could train for power if you're looking to minimize DOMS? I mean they won't get big near as fast but sets of 5 or less reps on backsquat can make you significantly stronger and help slowly build your core up. I mean if you wanted to train but really feared the DOMs, at least it'd be productive - if you get comfy with heavier weights when time comes when you can bodybuild em you can use heavier iron to get bigger faster.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Could train for power if you're looking to minimize DOMS? I mean they won't get big near as fast but sets of 5 or less reps on backsquat can make you significantly stronger and help slowly build your core up. I mean if you wanted to train but really feared the DOMs, at least it'd be productive - if you get comfy with heavier weights when time comes when you can bodybuild em you can use heavier iron to get bigger faster.
Yeah makes sense. Might be good for my volleyball to train that way occasionally anyway. I bodybuild but love athletic sports. So I like to train for functionality. I may take your advice and do that .. your talking the lighter weights 30-50% 1RM with long rests and more explosive sets right? I mean there are variations but just seeing if we are on the same page. Usually go quite long rests when I train for only power output

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Trying to keep my vertical the same even as I increase in weight. So far its worked. Definitely like to be on something for joints tho. I'm 27 so I'm starting to think in terms of longevity

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Leg workout 4-19-2013
Warm ups 2 sets slow and easy
Working sets explosive more aimed toward power. Easing into it Hyde style. Lol
185lbs 5 reps
205. 6 reps
225. 5 reps
225. 6 reps
All sets were thighs parallel to floor and around 3 minutes between sets. I tried to shoot for arojnd 50% of my Max squat to train this way. All reps were as explosive as possible which also actually led to a pretty decent pump considering what I did. I did slam a scoop of my Pump HD though and I drank 2.5 liters of water in the 4 hours leading up to my workout. I'm guessing ill be sore. Thanks Hyde for the idea. It fit my plans really well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually meant heavy, like 3x5, 4, or 3 or 4x2 or up to a 90% single. But the idea of a speed day works just as well here and there if you don't wanna get under a lot of weight atm. 50-60% as explosively as possible from parallel or paused off a box there to break the kinetic chain works well they say, like 8x3 with shorter rests.

Either way, training over an offday is always better on cycle if you can.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
I actually meant heavy, like 3x5, 4, or 3 or 4x2 or up to a 90% single. But the idea of a speed day works just as well here and there if you don't wanna get under a lot of weight atm. 50-60% as explosively as possible from parallel or paused off a box there to break the kinetic chain works well they say, like 8x3 with shorter rests.

Either way, training over an offday is always better on cycle if you can.
Yeah I would have went that high possibly but I didn't have a spotter. Which sucks. I enjoy having a spotter while on cycle because I can push it much further. Oh well, I had two workouts today so I'm happy I think.

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Next leg workout will be more something to write home about I think. I have quite awhile on cycle yet so it'll be an uphill slope not a downward spiral lol

Wilko

Awards
  • Established
**** you, **** your abs, and **** your delts.

/jealousRant

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Dude don't blame me! Lol. Blame my abs on my thyroid. I went off SSRI and my metabolism is now so freaky.